Bachman Says Obama Wrong...Waterboarding Uncomfortable

humans are humans. Color does not dictate intelligence...and it seems the only ones who keep on saying things like "blacks are this and blacks are that" are people on the left.

Just becuase the right does not feel the need to say blacks are smart....doesnt mean we think they arent.

Actually, I bleive those who continually feel the need to say it, have doubt!

So why are you not sure blacks are as intelligent as whites?

Are you foolish or is it that you just can't read

If John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson hadn't come along Blacks would still be sharecropping, waiting on the rich, riding on the back of the bus and saying, "yassuh and no maam"

All the civil rights legislature was passed and implemented during the 60's.

Do you think Blacks don't notice things Do you think they don't talk to one another

LBJ? Who once famously said "I'll have those ******* voting democratic for the next 200 years", that LBJ?

Do you ever read anything except Playboy and comic books? Everybody in every southern state called Blacks ******* until about 1970 and then they only quit because they were afraid a Black would hear them. Before Johnson got civil rights legislation passed the only difference in a slave and a southern Black was that they were called sharecroppers. Don't try to shit me...my granddaddy had two Black families who basically worked his west Tennessee farm for a third of the profits...and he decided the profits. His farm was about 50-60 miles north of the Mississippi border. I used to call it North Mississippi.

Last edited:
Are you foolish or is it that you just can't read

If John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson hadn't come along Blacks would still be sharecropping, waiting on the rich, riding on the back of the bus and saying, "yassuh and no maam"

All the civil rights legislature was passed and implemented during the 60's.

Do you think Blacks don't notice things Do you think they don't talk to one another

LBJ? Who once famously said "I'll have those ******* voting democratic for the next 200 years", that LBJ?

Do you ever read anything except Playboy and comic books? Everybody in every southern state called Blacks ******* until about 1970 and then they only quit because they were afraid a Black would hear them. Before Johnson got civil rights legislation passed the only difference in a slave and a southern Black was that they were called sharecroppers. Don't try to shit me...my granddaddy had two Black families who basically worked his west Tennessee farm for a third of the profits...and he decided the profits. His farm was about 50-60 miles north of the Mississippi border. I used to call it North Mississippi.

Is that right?

Well then why didn't every politician publically call them ******* if it was so common place? What televised speeches did LBJ or any politician during that time give that publically used that terminology?

Is that right?

Well then why didn't every politician publically call them ******* if it was so common place? What televised speeches did LBJ or any politician during that time give that publically used that terminology?

show where LBJ ever publicly called them n*ggers. If LBJ did say that, and it is disputed, he said it in private......just like all southerners did

Is that right?

show where LBJ ever publicly called them n*ggers. If LBJ did say that, and it is disputed, he said it in private......just like all southerners did

Exactly...that's what I was thinking.

And what case is that? That waterbaording is scary stuff but doesn't leave any physical damage? How does the video hurt that case?

Also, you need to phrase the question with a different premise if you want me to answer it, i'll help:

"Do the men we are interrogating have the same option?" I would hope not, if they did it wouldn't actually work.

Where do Conservatives get this definition of torture being "if you don't leave physical damage it is not torture"?

Does electric shock to the testicles leave physical damage? Does psychological damage mean anything?

Water boarding is against the principles that made this country a great nation. We should be ashamed that we actually have presidential candidates who support it

First off I'm a libertarian and by no means a social conservative.

Secondly, in my opinion, after having personally experienced waterboarding, I do not consider it to be "torture" along the same lines as electrical shocking people which can cause physical muscle damage and burns. Interrogations are supposed to be psychologically challenging or else no information would ever be gathered from an interrogation. I didn't say "its not torture because it doesn't leave phsyical damage" I said "Its scary shit but doesn't leave any physical damage"

And yes, interrogations are supposed to psychologically drain people to a point that weakens their mind into releasing information.
It's absolutely scary, uncomfortable, and exhausting. That's the damn point.

God forbid we make a damn Jihadi, who has vowed Fatwa on our citizens, feel wet, ucomfortable, and scared, in an attempt to glean info that may just prevent the loss of life of our citizens, our allies citizens, our troops, our allies troops.

Ooooooooooooooh, the humaaaaaaaannnnniiiiiiiittttttyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Is that right?

Sooooooooooo, he said it in private, so it doesn't count, and he damn sure wasn't a fucking racist.

You hypocritical liberal apologists are hilarious, RW.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that right?

Sooooooooooo, he said it in private, so it doesn't count, and he damn sure wasn't a fucking racist.

I totally miss your point.....try again

No, you didn't miss the point, you just don't have an answer to refute it.

Happens all the time with you apologist lefties.

No, you didn't miss the point, you just don't have an answer to refute it.

Happens all the time with you apologist lefties.

Your point was?

Even you don't know what you are blabbing about

Where do Conservatives get this definition of torture being "if you don't leave physical damage it is not torture"?

Does electric shock to the testicles leave physical damage? Does psychological damage mean anything?

Water boarding is against the principles that made this country a great nation. We should be ashamed that we actually have presidential candidates who support it

First off I'm a libertarian and by no means a social conservative.

Secondly, in my opinion, after having personally experienced waterboarding, I do not consider it to be "torture" along the same lines as electrical shocking people which can cause physical muscle damage and burns. Interrogations are supposed to be psychologically challenging or else no information would ever be gathered from an interrogation. I didn't say "its not torture because it doesn't leave phsyical damage" I said "Its scary shit but doesn't leave any physical damage"

And yes, interrogations are supposed to psychologically drain people to a point that weakens their mind into releasing information.
It's absolutely scary, uncomfortable, and exhausting. That's the damn point.

God forbid we make a damn Jihadi, who has vowed Fatwa on our citizens, feel wet, ucomfortable, and scared, in an attempt to glean info that may just prevent the loss of life of our citizens, our allies citizens, our troops, our allies troops.

Ooooooooooooooh, the humaaaaaaaannnnniiiiiiiittttttyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Waterboarding is a lot more humane than breaking bones, pulling teeth, pulling fingernails, electrocution, executing family members in front of them, making jihadist read the posts on USMB, ect ect ect.

Is that right?

ALL southerners? Prove it!!

Is that right?

ALL southerners? Prove it!!

You are correct, it was not all southerners. A great many southerners had no problem with saying n*gger in public

Is that right?

This wasn't a public phone call but he does describe black people that way

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms]President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word. - YouTube[/ame]

Is that right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms]President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word. - YouTube[/ame]
Where's RW?:cool:

Have a problem with the concept of publicly?

Oh....it's the old terrorists don't have rights bit

Vietnamese used the same argument for torturing our pilots. They considered them to be war criminals who did not deserve the rights of soldiers

Guess it depends on which side you are on

What the hell are you saying? That its up to interpretation of who are the terrorists, between American troops and Al-Queda?????

If our troops commit violence against civilians, then they will be charged with war crimes, but the entire purpose of the military mission isn't to kill innocents, otherwise the country can be bought up on charges.

If you want to give terrorists the same rights as our troops, than you're undermining laws that exist that protects civilians, period.

And the question you have no answer for, is why did this only become torture when we started doing it to the enemy??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You give them rights as human beings. That has always been our way

It did not become torture when we started doing it. Water boarding is condemned as torture around the world. In fact, we prosecuted Japanese for war crimes for engaging in water boarding

The United States is supposed to be the good guys. We lead by example. Engaging in torture does not set a good example

You are correct:

008xt.jpg

President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word. - YouTube

Have a problem with the concept of publicly?
Have a problem with the fully proven FACT he was a fuckin' racist to the core?

BTW, you just heard his ****** comment, PUBLICALLY!

Like I said, you loony lefty apologists are fuckin' hilarious.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back