AW ban in NY passing - will gun nuts make good on their threats?

Q; What kind of low life douche is happy that Americans have had their rights removed and wants to see people that want to keep their rights killed?

A; A typical run of the mil liberal.

pfft

To think I was once innocent enough to think that just a few liberals were fucked in the head. clearly the majority of them are complete scum.

No gun rights are being removed. But the gun nuts think they are. The gun nuts think that government doesn't apply to them.

Gun nuts don't seem to "think" about anything. At least in a reasonable fashion. Me thinks you give them way to much credit. Stupid muttafukers are what they are.

Your "gun rights" are not "removed" by having some weapons off limits.

"Well regulated" is clearly stated.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Go hunt down your english teachers and beat the fuck out of them for not teaching you reading comprehension.

or admit you're a lying douche that doesn't give a fuck about the Constitution.

Uhhh - does it not say "Well regulated" like Seawytch claims?

go find your English teachers as well. They cheated you out of a proper education.

Your "gun rights" are not "removed" by having some weapons off limits.

"Well regulated" is clearly stated.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Go hunt down your english teachers and beat the fuck out of them for not teaching you reading comprehension.

Are you a member of a well regulated militia? No? Then you get a musket.

The first amendment has more restrictions on it than the 2nd and it doesn't even have 'well regulated' in the text.

I swore a couple of oaths on the Constitution so you can kiss my ass.

1) See Madison's own words on what a militia is... and note what the legalally recognized differences are between the organized and the unorganized militia

2) Weapons that the citizens had at the time were indeed comparable with those owned by the formal military

3) Registration is a restriction. Age limit is a restriction. Saying this semi-auto .223 is legal while this other one is illegal because it looks scary is a ban disguised as a restriction based on bullshit

4) If you took your oath seriously, you would not stand for the bullshit proposed or that is being sought after by the gun control nuts...

And gun bans and regulations have failed time and time again. Thus proving this is all about hate. Hate for freedom, children, the Constitution.

but your to dumb to get that or don't care.

LOL. You're right. Gun laws haven't worked anywhere before. That is of course if you don't count Japan, Australia, Canada, Germany, UK or pretty much any other 1st world nation. But other than those, you have a great point! That's two in a row for you.

damn, doubling down on retarded.

link up proof there's no gun murders.

I will actually wait.

LOL, whoever said that gun laws eliminate ALL guns murders? Is that really what your ridiculous argument has boiled down to? Gun legislation has greatly reduced gun murders in those countries.

On the flip side, I could easily say the same thing. If I can show one case where someone with a gun failed to protect themselves that must mean that guns are a terrible means of protection.

You've lost, AGAIN.

Alot of the patriot act does not apply against american citizens. They would have to strip me of that first, but thanks for playing.

Sheep.

Whatever you are dude is being led by your stupidity. IF the government under which we live deems you a terrorist, you have no rights. You need to read a little about the Patriot Act dude. Your stupidity is painful to read.

Maybe you missed this news item. The US government killed an American citizen with a drone strike BECAUSE he was a terrorist. No arrest, no trail, nothing but dead. A born and raised Amerian citizen. Killed by his fellow citizens. You fuking wanna be revolutionaires won't stand a chance.

Since when has any of this applied to a US Citizen in US territory? I dont plan on being in the mountains of Afghanistan soon.

Dude, your stupid is showing again. And again and again. Give it up. He wasn't in Afghansitan. READ THE FUKING LEGISLATION ON THE PATRIOT ACT. It will not matter where you are. If you are a terrorist as determined by the government, you will have no rights. Period. READ THE FUKING LEGISLATION. Are you not old enough or smart enough to remember all the controversy over the provisions in the act that could be used against Americans. Suspend Habeus Corpus etc etc. Wire taps, etc etc. No search warrants. Whatever they want to do, as long as they call you a terrorist.

And if you forment armed revolution against the American government, you are a terrorist IMO. And will be treated accordingly.

The milita is to be regulated. The people are not regulated, and thier right is not to be infringed.

Its not our fault the states have decided to not call the milita up in recent times. The people still retain the right to arms.

Who makes up the militia exactly?

Q; What kind of low life douche is happy that Americans have had their rights removed and wants to see people that want to keep their rights killed?

A; A typical run of the mil liberal.

pfft

To think I was once innocent enough to think that just a few liberals were fucked in the head. clearly the majority of them are complete scum.

No gun rights are being removed. But the gun nuts think they are. The gun nuts think that government doesn't apply to them.

Gun nuts don't seem to "think" about anything. At least in a reasonable fashion. Me thinks you give them way to much credit. Stupid muttafukers are what they are.

Lol again, if your around when a crazed shooter starts shooting everyone, I bet you would be the first to get behind a gun nut that could save your life. He wouldn't be so stupid then? Huh?

The milita is to be regulated. The people are not regulated, and thier right is not to be infringed.

Its not our fault the states have decided to not call the milita up in recent times. The people still retain the right to arms.

it depends on the state law on the militai Typically it used to be all male citizens between certain ages.

But the milita does not matter, as the PEOPLE are the ones with the right to bear arms.

Lol again, if your around when a crazed shooter starts shooting everyone, I bet you would be the first to get behind a gun nut that could save your life. He wouldn't be so stupid then? Huh?

So let's figure out a way to prevent that crazed shooter from possessing a gun. Crazy idea, I know.

Whatever you are dude is being led by your stupidity. IF the government under which we live deems you a terrorist, you have no rights. You need to read a little about the Patriot Act dude. Your stupidity is painful to read.

Maybe you missed this news item. The US government killed an American citizen with a drone strike BECAUSE he was a terrorist. No arrest, no trail, nothing but dead. A born and raised Amerian citizen. Killed by his fellow citizens. You fuking wanna be revolutionaires won't stand a chance.

Since when has any of this applied to a US Citizen in US territory? I dont plan on being in the mountains of Afghanistan soon.

Dude, your stupid is showing again. And again and again. Give it up. He wasn't in Afghansitan. READ THE FUKING LEGISLATION ON THE PATRIOT ACT. It will not matter where you are. If you are a terrorist as determined by the government, you will have no rights. Period. READ THE FUKING LEGISLATION. Are you not old enough or smart enough to remember all the controversy over the provisions in the act that could be used against Americans. Suspend Habeus Corpus etc etc. Wire taps, etc etc. No search warrants. Whatever they want to do, as long as they call you a terrorist.

And if you forment armed revolution against the American government, you are a terrorist IMO. And will be treated accordingly.

Wasn't that the case where the courts found the detention to be illegal?

it depends on the state law on the militai Typically it used to be all male citizens between certain ages.

But the milita does not matter, as the PEOPLE are the ones with the right to bear arms.

Oh so what you're saying is that the people make up the militia. And if the militia is well regulated that means the people who make up the militia are well regulated. Unless of course your position is that when one enters the militia he must then surrender his weapon. That would be pretty logical. :eusa_eh:

So they are banning assault weapons in New York now.

I'm just curious as to whether the gun nuts in New York will actually make good on their threats to use deadly force to keep government from taking away their guns -

or will they puss out yet again?

N.Y. poised to pass toughest gun law in the nation | NJ.com

Also - what about the rest of you gun nuts? You know if you stand by and do nothing while they take the guns away in NEw York - next it will be California, then Oregon, then 20-30 states later they will get to you and by then - TOO LATE!

Hey moron, don't they already have an AW ban in NY?

As usual, the NY politicans are taking the pussy way out by grandfathering in all existing weapons.

What happens now is I become a 2nd class citizen, with my equal protection under the law rights violated, as someone else can own one, but I cannot own one.

What may happen is all the people upstate may get thier wish and a split of the state vote may eventually happen. Getting rid of NYC's votes would get them thier rights back.

So basically what the law also says is Texas trusts its own citizens more than New York does. Our politicians see us as petulant children.

I can't wait to see the police follow the same restrictions.

wtf. You don't even own a gun. What are you bitiching about. RISE UP. The revolution awaits you. Be a leader and quit whining on a message board with the rest of the wanna be revolutioniares. Get it together and do your thang. I wanna read all about the Second Great American Revloution. Coming soon to a message board in your area. LMAO.

I have never used my right to counsel, or my right to not self incriminate, nor my right to a trial by jury, But I still want them availible and protected.

And the revolution will not be nessasary because alot of the law will probably be struck down, especially the ban on semi auto handguns.

My anger over this hasn't gotten to the point of revolt....yet.

au contraire, I find most of your posts revolting.

Oh so what you're saying is that the people make up the militia. And if the militia is well regulated that means the people who make up the militia are well regulated. Unless of course your position is that when one enters the militia he must then surrender his weapon. That would be pretty logical. :eusa_eh:

No, dumbass. When the state calls up the milita, the PEOPLE respond, with thier weapons, and the state is required to REGULATE how the milita is then formed.

Learn to read.

So does this mean the police will give up their assault weapons? Looks like they want need them anymore to protect themselves since no one will have any.

LOL. You're right. Gun laws haven't worked anywhere before. That is of course if you don't count Japan, Australia, Canada, Germany, UK or pretty much any other 1st world nation. But other than those, you have a great point! That's two in a row for you.

damn, doubling down on retarded.

link up proof there's no gun murders.

I will actually wait.

LOL, whoever said that gun laws eliminate ALL guns murders? Is that really what your ridiculous argument has boiled down to? Gun legislation has greatly reduced gun murders in those countries.

On the flip side, I could easily say the same thing. If I can show one case where someone with a gun failed to protect themselves that must mean that guns are a terrible means of protection.

You've lost, AGAIN.
Wrong again.

On all counts.

Gun ban in Aust ended up raising violent crime, greatly.

not that you care.

But do carry on w/o proving your bullshit or even trying.

wtf. You don't even own a gun. What are you bitiching about. RISE UP. The revolution awaits you. Be a leader and quit whining on a message board with the rest of the wanna be revolutioniares. Get it together and do your thang. I wanna read all about the Second Great American Revloution. Coming soon to a message board in your area. LMAO.

I have never used my right to counsel, or my right to not self incriminate, nor my right to a trial by jury, But I still want them availible and protected.

And the revolution will not be nessasary because alot of the law will probably be struck down, especially the ban on semi auto handguns.

My anger over this hasn't gotten to the point of revolt....yet.

au contraire, I find most of your posts revolting.

Because you are a close minded facist who cant fathom someone having a differing opinion than yours.

So let's figure out a way to prevent that crazed shooter from possessing a gun. Crazy idea, I know.

Yeah lets figure out how to get illegal drugs off the streets too. Do you know one of the worst school killings was done with a stick of dynamite? maybe we should sacrifice our morals to make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Are you a member of a well regulated militia? No? Then you get a musket.

The first amendment has more restrictions on it than the 2nd and it doesn't even have 'well regulated' in the text.

I swore a couple of oaths on the Constitution so you can kiss my ass.

Same here, and go fuck yourself. You're a disgrace to those oaths.

oh and

Hunt down your American history teacher and get a refund for your parents, b/c clearly he skipped a huge chunk.

Thank you for your service.

No, I'm not a disgrace to the oaths I took, I simply have a different take on it than you do...and last time I checked, the SCOTUS agrees that restrictions on "arms" ARE Constitutional.

Forum List

Back