AW ban in NY passing - will gun nuts make good on their threats?

Are you a member of a well regulated militia? No? Then you get a musket.

The first amendment has more restrictions on it than the 2nd and it doesn't even have 'well regulated' in the text.

I swore a couple of oaths on the Constitution so you can kiss my ass.

Same here, and go fuck yourself. You're a disgrace to those oaths.

oh and

Hunt down your American history teacher and get a refund for your parents, b/c clearly he skipped a huge chunk.

Thank you for your service.

No, I'm not a disgrace to the oaths I took, I simply have a different take on it than you do...and last time I checked, the SCOTUS agrees that restrictions on "arms" ARE Constitutional.

Outright bans are not "restrictions" and the agreed upon restrictions have not been fleshed out yet.

A restriction is no felons with guns, and a background check. A restrcition is not a ban on a commonly used firearm to an entire class of law abiding citizens.

So they are banning assault weapons in New York now.

I'm just curious as to whether the gun nuts in New York will actually make good on their threats to use deadly force to keep government from taking away their guns -

or will they puss out yet again?

N.Y. poised to pass toughest gun law in the nation | NJ.com

Also - what about the rest of you gun nuts? You know if you stand by and do nothing while they take the guns away in NEw York - next it will be California, then Oregon, then 20-30 states later they will get to you and by then - TOO LATE!

Please man.

Don't egg them on.

We had 9/11. We don't need any more crazies targetting NYC.

oh and

Hunt down your American history teacher and get a refund for your parents, b/c clearly he skipped a huge chunk.

No, I'm not a disgrace to the oaths I took, I simply have a different take on it than you do...and last time I checked, the SCOTUS agrees that restrictions on "arms" ARE Constitutional.

Outright bans are not "restrictions" and the agreed upon restrictions have not been fleshed out yet.

A restriction is no felons with guns, and a background check. A restrcition is not a ban on a commonly used firearm to an entire class of law abiding citizens.

The Amendment makes no mention of guns.

It says "Arms".

And you are "banned' from owning nuclear arms. As well as a plethora of other arms.

It's case law that's determined that.

^^ The Mohammed Ali of stoopud.

natural talent meets hard work plus a big mouth.

allow me to educate you; all these shooting occur where people know there is no one that can shoot back, b/c guns are not allowed.

I know you can't grasp that, or don't care to. But at least I tried.

The problem with absolutes...

Guns at Virginia tech
Guns at Columbine
Guns at Fort Hood
Concealed carry in Colorado
Concealed carry in Arizona

Funny that didn't stop someone from killing a bunch of people.

Guns at Virginia tech link showing students are allowed to carry
Guns at Columbine HS, no one gets to carry
Guns at Fort Hood Army base, no one gets to carry except security
Concealed carry in Colorado the theater had a no gun policy
Concealed carry in Arizona If this was for the Senator, it was a crowd of liberals, soooo

but do carry on, you might get 1 out of 5 right.

Virginia tech has its own police force
Columbine armed guards
Fort Hood own police force
Colorado theater - do you have a picture of the sign prohibiting guns?
Arizona public fucking shopping center

The Amendment makes to mention of guns.

It says "Arms".

And you are "banned' from owning nuclear arms.

A nuclear warhead is not an "arm" it is crew served artillery, which has never been allowed for private ownership.

A semi automatic rifle is an "arm" as is a semi automatic pistol, as is a shotgun.

oh and

Assault weapons do not fall into the "widely used" category.

I want a nuke.

The problem with absolutes...

Guns at Virginia tech
Guns at Columbine
Guns at Fort Hood
Concealed carry in Colorado
Concealed carry in Arizona

Funny that didn't stop someone from killing a bunch of people.

Guns at Virginia tech link showing students are allowed to carry
Guns at Columbine HS, no one gets to carry
Guns at Fort Hood Army base, no one gets to carry except security
Concealed carry in Colorado the theater had a no gun policy
Concealed carry in Arizona If this was for the Senator, it was a crowd of liberals, soooo

but do carry on, you might get 1 out of 5 right.

Virginia tech has its own police force
Columbine armed guards
Fort Hood own police force
Colorado theater - do you have a picture of the sign prohibiting guns?
Arizona public fucking shopping center

1. Like a city with its own police force, you have to wait for one to respond.
2. One guard, who was offsite at the time
3. At the perimeter of the base, again you had to wait for a response
4. Law abiding gun owners make it a point to know gun free zones, criminals? not so much
5. Only one you have a remote point, and guess what? Its just unluckly no one was carrying at the time.

Assault weapons do not fall into the "widely used" category.

I want a nuke.

Semi automatic rifles are, and this effectively bans them. Also a nuke is a crew serviced piece of artillery, which has never been considered an "arm." Artillery was always controlled by the state via armories.

Nice try though.

It says "Arms".

A nuclear warhead is not an "arm" it is crew served artillery, which has never been allowed for private ownership.

A semi automatic rifle is an "arm" as is a semi automatic pistol, as is a shotgun.

It's called a nuclear armament.

This is NY, we react like babies. The shit didn't even happen in our state and Coumo and crew were quick to target law abiding citizens. Meanwhile, in the toughest gun control city in the country, people are still being shot daily.

We already had an assault weapons ban in NY. All this does is further restrict law abiding citizens. It solves nothing.

Pass a balanced budget? :lmao:
Not in years.

Pass legislation to restrict law abiding citizens?
They can bang that out in a few hours.

It says "Arms".

it has always been controlled militatily by the artillery branch of the service. Infrantymen, who typically carry "arms" have never had access to nukes.

an "armament" is another word for weapon in this case, not an "arm"

Arms have been always seen as rifles, pistols, and shotguns. single user weapons.

It says "Arms".

Sure it is an armament.

They are commonly referred to as nuclear arms.

And there are other "arms" that are prohibited. Like knives, swords, blackjacks, nunchukas, grenades, rpgs and a whole host of other things.

it has always been controlled militatily by the artillery branch of the service. Infrantymen, who typically carry "arms" have never had access to nukes.

Arms have been always seen as rifles, pistols, and shotguns. single user weapons.

And why is that?

Point the the clause or section in the Constitution that covers that.

This is NY, we react like babies. The shit didn't even happen in our state and Coumo and crew were quick to target law abiding citizens. Meanwhile, in the toughest gun control city in the country, people are still being shot daily.

We already had an assault weapons ban in NY. All this does is further restrict law abiding citizens. It solves nothing.

Pass a balanced budget? :lmao:
Not in years.

Pass legislation to restrict law abiding citizens?
They can bang that out in a few hours.

:lol:

Governor Cuomo's been doing pretty good on all fronts..including the budget.

He's been one of the most effective governors in quite some time. A really refreshing change from George Pataki.

It says "Arms".

Sure it is an armament.

They are commonly referred to as nuclear arms.

And there are other "arms" that are prohibited. Like knives, swords, blackjacks, nunchukas, grenades, rpgs and a whole host of other things.

banning melee weapons is just as dumb as banning handguns. We as a people are just too sheep like to see it.

Grenades and RPG's are also forms of artillery.

And why is that?

Point the the clause or section in the Constitution that covers that.

Point to the part of the consitution that says abortion is a protected right, and gay marriage is as well.

All I need is "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Dont like it? Try to get rid of it. Until then laws like this are unconsitutional.

Q; What kind of low life douche is happy that Americans have had their rights removed and wants to see people that want to keep their rights killed?

A; A typical run of the mil liberal.

pfft

To think I was once innocent enough to think that just a few liberals were fucked in the head. clearly the majority of them are complete scum.

It is pretty scummy to want to figure out a way to prevent innocent people and children from being mass slaughtered. Great point!

Do you support abortion? Funny how we all have to go by you liberals rules.. It's ok to slaughter babies in the womb but not ok to own a weapon.

^^^^ This is the definition of insanity.. Look at it well.

Your "gun rights" are not "removed" by having some weapons off limits.

"Well regulated" is clearly stated.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Go hunt down your english teachers and beat the fuck out of them for not teaching you reading comprehension.

or admit you're a lying douche that doesn't give a fuck about the Constitution.

Are you a member of a well regulated militia? No? Then you get a musket.

The first amendment has more restrictions on it than the 2nd and it doesn't even have 'well regulated' in the text.

I swore a couple of oaths on the Constitution so you can kiss my ass.

That's probably the biggest bull shit statement I've ever seen in my life.

Forum List

Back