AW ban in NY passing - will gun nuts make good on their threats?

Q; What kind of low life douche is happy that Americans have had their rights removed and wants to see people that want to keep their rights killed?

A; A typical run of the mil liberal.

pfft

To think I was once innocent enough to think that just a few liberals were fucked in the head. clearly the majority of them are complete scum.

It is pretty scummy to want to figure out a way to prevent innocent people and children from being mass slaughtered. Great point!

And gun bans and regulations have failed time and time again. Thus proving this is all about hate. Hate for freedom, children, the Constitution.

but your to dumb to get that or don't care.

Q; What kind of low life douche is happy that Americans have had their rights removed and wants to see people that want to keep their rights killed?

pfft

To think I was once innocent enough to think that just a few liberals were fucked in the head. clearly the majority of them are complete scum.

I know what you mean. I used to think scum sucking asshole returds at least cared about their children. Now I know that they don't care about anyones children.

It is all about them playing army in the woods with their wannabe assault weapons. Shooting trees is more important to rethugs than trying to prevent crazies from shooting kids.
You all are fuked in the head.

What about a single mother? Why do you want to take her protection from her, what about a womans choice? I guess we now have the liberal war on women.

wtf. You don't even own a gun. What are you bitiching about. RISE UP. The revolution awaits you. Be a leader and quit whining on a message board with the rest of the wanna be revolutioniares. Get it together and do your thang. I wanna read all about the Second Great American Revloution. Coming soon to a message board in your area. LMAO.

I have never used my right to counsel, or my right to not self incriminate, nor my right to a trial by jury, But I still want them availible and protected.

And the revolution will not be nessasary because alot of the law will probably be struck down, especially the ban on semi auto handguns.

My anger over this hasn't gotten to the point of revolt....yet.

Hey, you ever heard of the "Patriot Act"? All those "rights" you claim to have and haven't yet used. If they decide you are a terrorist (and any asshole formenting revloution against the US government will be deemed a terrorist) you won't have jack shit. Your people won't even know where you are being held. You are delusional. You won't see a judge for a couple years. Crazy talk is what you have. But go for it.

Alot of the patriot act does not apply against american citizens. They would have to strip me of that first, but thanks for playing.

Sheep.

pfft

I know what you mean. I used to think scum sucking asshole returds at least cared about their children. Now I know that they don't care about anyones children.

It is all about them playing army in the woods with their wannabe assault weapons. Shooting trees is more important to rethugs than trying to prevent crazies from shooting kids.

^^ The Mohammed Ali of stoopud.

natural talent meets hard work plus a big mouth.

allow me to educate you; all these shooting occur where people know there is no one that can shoot back, b/c guns are not allowed.

I know you can't grasp that, or don't care to. But at least I tried.

The problem with absolutes...

Guns at Virginia tech
Guns at Columbine
Guns at Fort Hood
Concealed carry in Colorado
Concealed carry in Arizona

Funny that didn't stop someone from killing a bunch of people.

pfft

You can give up your rights if you want. Im sure a meek person like yourself would go willingly to the gas chamber when the "friends from the government come"

You are a sheep, nothing more.

Baahhh Baa. LMAO. But I am a sheep with an attitude. And some common sense. And several guns. Which you don't own even one. Stfu. Hey you can always move to Texas. I understand they will be forming their own country soon.

"The state Senate, controlled by a coalition of Republicans and a handful of Democrats, approved the legislative package just after 11 p.m. by a lopsided vote of 43 to 18. The Assembly, where Democrats who have been strongly supportive of gun control have an overwhelming majority, planned to vote on the measure Tuesday.

Approval of the legislation would make New York the first state to act in response to the mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., last month.

Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat, had pressed lawmakers to move quickly in response to Newtown, saying, “the people of this state are crying out for help.” And the Legislature proceeded with unusual haste: Monday was the first full day of this year’s legislative session.

“We don’t need another tragedy to point out the problems in the system,” Mr. Cuomo said at a news conference.

“Enough people have lost their lives,” he added. “Let’s act.”

The expanded ban on assault weapons would broaden the definition of such weapons, banning semiautomatic pistols and rifles with detachable magazines and one military-style feature, as well as semiautomatic shotguns with one military-style feature. New Yorkers who already own such guns could keep them but would be required to register them with the state.

“The message out there is so clear after Newtown,” said the Assembly speaker, Sheldon Silver, a Democrat from Manhattan. “To basically eradicate assault weapons from our streets in New York as quickly as possible is something the people of this state want.”

In an acknowledgment that many people have suggested that part of the solution to gun violence is a better government response to mental illness, the legislation includes not only new restrictions on gun ownership, but also efforts to limit access to guns by the mentally ill.

The most significant new proposal would require mental health professionals to report to local mental health officials when they believe that patients are likely to harm themselves or others. Law enforcement would then be authorized to confiscate any firearm owned by a dangerous patient; therapists would not be sanctioned for a failure to report such patients if they acted “in good faith.”

“People who have mental health issues should not have guns,” Mr. Cuomo told reporters. “They could hurt themselves, they could hurt other people.”

But such a requirement “represents a major change in the presumption of confidentiality that has been inherent in mental health treatment,” said Dr. Paul S. Appelbaum, the director of the Division of Law, Ethics, and Psychiatry at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, who said the Legislature should hold hearings on possible consequences of the proposal.

“The prospect of being reported to the local authorities, even if they do not have weapons, may be enough to discourage patients with suicidal or homicidal thoughts from seeking treatment or from being honest about their impulses,” he said.

The legislation would extend and expand Kendra’s Law, which empowers judges to order mentally ill patients to receive outpatient treatment.

And it would require gun owners to keep weapons inaccessible in homes where a resident has been involuntarily committed, convicted of a crime or is the subject of an order of protection.

The legislative package, which Mr. Cuomo said he believed would be “the most comprehensive package in the nation,” would ban any gun magazine that can hold over 7 rounds of ammunition — the current limit is 10 rounds. It would also require background checks of ammunition buyers and automated alerts to law enforcement of high-volume purchases.

The legislation would increase penalties for multiple crimes committed with guns, would require background checks for most private gun sales, and create a statewide gun-registration database.

Senator Jeffrey D. Klein of the Bronx, the leader of an independent faction of Democrats who have allied with the Republicans to control the Senate, said the measure met the goals of many lawmakers

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/ny...ewanted=2&_r=0

Your "gun rights" are not "removed" by having some weapons off limits.

"Well regulated" is clearly stated.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Go hunt down your english teachers and beat the fuck out of them for not teaching you reading comprehension.

or admit you're a lying douche that doesn't give a fuck about the Constitution.

Are you a member of a well regulated militia? No? Then you get a musket.

The first amendment has more restrictions on it than the 2nd and it doesn't even have 'well regulated' in the text.

I swore a couple of oaths on the Constitution so you can kiss my ass.

Same here, and go fuck yourself. You're a disgrace to those oaths.

oh and

Hunt down your American history teacher and get a refund for your parents, b/c clearly he skipped a huge chunk.

A ban is not regulation. Also the milita is to be well regulated, not the people. If the state has decided to not drill the milita, its the state's fault not mine.

So lets compare. We have two people, both with no criminal record, no mental defect. We both pass background checks. However I cannot have a 9mm barretta now and the other guy can just because he bought his a year ago.

How is that equal protection under the law?

Just so we're clear....You'd be cheering this decision if the state declared that they would be entering homes to confiscate weapons from people?

No, it would still be terrible. But my rights are now infringed vs. someone else who is identical to me under the law. On its face the law is unconsitutional.

Oh so that whole "equal protection under the law" part was horseshit then. You don't care about that at all in reality. Got it.

You can give up your rights if you want. Im sure a meek person like yourself would go willingly to the gas chamber when the "friends from the government come"

You are a sheep, nothing more.

Baahhh Baa. LMAO. But I am a sheep with an attitude. And some common sense. And several guns. Which you don't own even one. Stfu. Hey you can always move to Texas. I understand they will be forming their own country soon.

So banning 9mm pistols is common sense?

I can;t wait for all the police officers to turn in thier semi auto 9mm off duty weapons and return to carrying revolvers.

As for moving, once my grandparents are gone, it may be a good idea.

pfft

It is pretty scummy to want to figure out a way to prevent innocent people and children from being mass slaughtered. Great point!

And gun bans and regulations have failed time and time again. Thus proving this is all about hate. Hate for freedom, children, the Constitution.

LOL. You're right. Gun laws haven't worked anywhere before. That is of course if you don't count Japan, Australia, Canada, Germany, UK or pretty much any other 1st world nation. But other than those, you have a great point! That's two in a row for you.

Just so we're clear....You'd be cheering this decision if the state declared that they would be entering homes to confiscate weapons from people?

No, it would still be terrible. But my rights are now infringed vs. someone else who is identical to me under the law. On its face the law is unconsitutional.

Oh so that whole "equal protection under the law" part was horseshit then. You don't care about that at all in reality. Got it.

No i care about it, in a way that strikes down the law as unconsitutional.

NY went the easy way. They should have only two choices.

1) ban them all, try to confiscate and start a civil war
2) not ban them and let everyone have equal rights.

pfft

No gun rights are being removed. But the gun nuts think they are. The gun nuts think that government doesn't apply to them.

^^ The Mohammed Ali of stoopud.

natural talent meets hard work plus a big mouth.

allow me to educate you; all these shooting occur where people know there is no one that can shoot back, b/c guns are not allowed.

I know you can't grasp that, or don't care to. But at least I tried.

The problem with absolutes...

Guns at Virginia tech
Guns at Columbine
Guns at Fort Hood
Concealed carry in Colorado
Concealed carry in Arizona

Funny that didn't stop someone from killing a bunch of people.

Guns at Virginia tech link showing students are allowed to carry
Guns at Columbine HS, no one gets to carry
Guns at Fort Hood Army base, no one gets to carry except security
Concealed carry in Colorado the theater had a no gun policy
Concealed carry in Arizona If this was for the Senator, it was a crowd of liberals, soooo

but do carry on, you might get 1 out of 5 right.

I have never used my right to counsel, or my right to not self incriminate, nor my right to a trial by jury, But I still want them availible and protected.

And the revolution will not be nessasary because alot of the law will probably be struck down, especially the ban on semi auto handguns.

My anger over this hasn't gotten to the point of revolt....yet.

Hey, you ever heard of the "Patriot Act"? All those "rights" you claim to have and haven't yet used. If they decide you are a terrorist (and any asshole formenting revloution against the US government will be deemed a terrorist) you won't have jack shit. Your people won't even know where you are being held. You are delusional. You won't see a judge for a couple years. Crazy talk is what you have. But go for it.

Alot of the patriot act does not apply against american citizens. They would have to strip me of that first, but thanks for playing.

Sheep.

Whatever you are dude is being led by your stupidity. IF the government under which we live deems you a terrorist, you have no rights. You need to read a little about the Patriot Act dude. Your stupidity is painful to read.

Maybe you missed this news item. The US government killed an American citizen with a drone strike BECAUSE he was a terrorist. No arrest, no trail, nothing but dead. A born and raised Amerian citizen. Killed by his fellow citizens. You fuking wanna be revolutionaires won't stand a chance.

pfft

No gun rights are being removed. But the gun nuts think they are. The gun nuts think that government doesn't apply to them.

If I wanted to go and by a 9mm barretta I cannot. Its a gun bought by millions in other states, also used by the police.

My right has been removed.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Go hunt down your english teachers and beat the fuck out of them for not teaching you reading comprehension.

Uhhh - does it not say "Well regulated" like Seawytch claims?

Sheep.

Whatever you are dude is being led by your stupidity. IF the government under which we live deems you a terrorist, you have no rights. You need to read a little about the Patriot Act dude. Your stupidity is painful to read.

Maybe you missed this news item. The US government killed an American citizen with a drone strike BECAUSE he was a terrorist. No arrest, no trail, nothing but dead. A born and raised Amerian citizen. Killed by his fellow citizens. You fuking wanna be revolutionaires won't stand a chance.

Since when has any of this applied to a US Citizen in US territory? I dont plan on being in the mountains of Afghanistan soon.

LOL. You're right. Gun laws haven't worked anywhere before. That is of course if you don't count Japan, Australia, Canada, Germany, UK or pretty much any other 1st world nation. But other than those, you have a great point! That's two in a row for you.

damn, doubling down on retarded.

link up proof there's no gun murders.

I will actually wait.

Uhhh - does it not say "Well regulated" like Seawytch claims?

The milita is to be regulated. The people are not regulated, and thier right is not to be infringed.

Its not our fault the states have decided to not call the milita up in recent times. The people still retain the right to arms.

pfft

are you a liar or an idiot?

or are you possibly brain damaged?

Sorry for hoping you have brain damage, it's just it would go a LOOOONNNNGGGG way to explain things.

Forum List

Back