Avenatti Exposed: He's a Scumbag

lol... now when a non biased, verifiable news source reports on it, then i'll believe it. unless that happens, your OP shall be filed under the ' alternative facts conjured up because fake news is all trump supporters have ' file.

Wow, This sleaze has a lot of nerve claiming the "moral high ground" :rofl:

The lying scumbag owes $5,000,000 in taxes. There is a federal tax lien.
He fucked over a small company for $160,000
Is under investigation by the Bar Association of California and may be disbarred
and more.....

Avenatti Exposed: Stormy's Lawyer May Face Disbarrment, Legal Action As Past Catches Up
Next time you want to start a smear campaign against someone, you might want to use a report by someone other than Tyler Durdin!

Next time you want to start a smear campaign against someone, you might want to use a report by someone other than Tyler Durdin!
Considering we're talking about Avenatti, a NY attorney of a whore who has done nothing but try to smear Trump, I am surprised the irony is lost on you...or not <given your idiocy>.

Wow, This sleaze has a lot of nerve claiming the "moral high ground" :rofl:

The lying scumbag owes $5,000,000 in taxes. There is a federal tax lien.
He fucked over a small company for $160,000
Is under investigation by the Bar Association of California and may be disbarred
and more.....

Avenatti Exposed: Stormy's Lawyer May Face Disbarrment, Legal Action As Past Catches Up

The first rule of.right club is, we do NOT talk about right club!

lol... now when a non biased, verifiable news source reports on it, then i'll believe it. unless that happens, your OP shall be filed under the ' alternative facts conjured up because fake news is all trump supporters have ' file.

You might want to actually read the link, the bar complaint is there for you to read. It contains all the details you need to know. I just wonder if the MSM will pull away from him now, though I doubt they will, it's too good for ratings.

Avenatti the sleaze merchant attorney owes the IRS $5 million. (a copy of the tax lien is linked in the artlcle)

What a surprise, yet another scumbag Democrat who doesn't pay his taxes.
:rofl:

Considering we're talking about Avenatti, a NY attorney of a whore who has done nothing but try to smear Trump, I am surprised the irony is lost on you...or not <given your idiocy>.

Better the NY Attorney for a whore than Michael Cohen, the NY Attorney for a treasonous pol who accepts bribes and sold out his country to Vladimir Putin for money, and power.

Avenatti, Lawyer for the cum guzzling whore Skanky Daniels, is under investigation by the Bar Association and will probably be disbarred. Add in his failure to pay taxes and you Democrats have got yourselves a Contender in 2020!

:rofl:

Better the NY Attorney for a whore than Michael Cohen, the NY Attorney for a treasonous pol who accepts bribes and sold out his country to Vladimir Putin for money, and power.
That's pretty meaningless sister, not to mention vacuous.

From a conspiracy site.

I wonder if it's written by Russians.

Forum List

Back