Avenatti Exposed: He's a Scumbag

lol... now when a non biased, verifiable news source reports on it, then i'll believe it. unless that happens, your OP shall be filed under the ' alternative facts conjured up because fake news is all trump supporters have ' file.
Zero hedge is a non-biased verifiable news source

Considering we're talking about Avenatti, a NY attorney of a whore who has done nothing but try to smear Trump, I am surprised the irony is lost on you...or not <given your idiocy>.
Just another smear campaign against Trump critics.
Oh puhleeze. Snowflakes specialize in smear campaigns. The entire election was just one vast Hillary smear campaign.

Stop being an asshole.

Oh come one now, you know that deep down inside you laughed your ass off at the comment also.

Zero hedge is a far right conspiracy spouting website, they are not a legit news source.

799B4741-8E72-4EC7-BB1D-7722E89DD0FC.jpeg
345772D0-42A2-4C75-99AE-FA427A4F8C5F.jpeg
There’s a lot going on!

Wow, This sleaze has a lot of nerve claiming the "moral high ground" :rofl:

The lying scumbag owes $5,000,000 in taxes. There is a federal tax lien.
He fucked over a small company for $160,000
Is under investigation by the Bar Association of California and may be disbarred
and more.....

Avenatti Exposed: Stormy's Lawyer May Face Disbarrment, Legal Action As Past Catches Up

What I love best is the fact that CNN and others look at him and Stormy as taking the moral high ground in America.

:lmao:

(she who can take it in all her orifices better than any Democrat I know of and who wanted to run for the Senate in I think it was 2009)

Wow, someone should do something about that.

Someone is. Doesn't change anything that he's disclosing about Don the Con's dirty lawyer...

The State Bar complaint was filed by attorney David Nold of Bellevue, Washington who said that Avenatti and Global Baristas had a lien for unpaid federal taxes that totaled to roughly $5 million. Nold accused Avenatti of withholding taxes from employee paychecks but never giving them to the government and he said that Avenatti did not have a “fitness to practice law.” According to Fox News, Avenatti said that he believed Global Baristas paid the outstanding taxes.

“The federal tax lien is related to an entity that was owned by another company that I used to have an interest in,” Avenatti told Fox News Thursday. “At no point in time was I ever responsible for any taxes for Global Baristas US LLC, nor was I ever a member of that entity, nor did I own any direct interest in that entity.”

When Avenatti and Dempsey purchased Tully’s, the chain had filed for bankruptcy, and years after the acquisition, the two shuttered all of Tully’s stores because of all of the legal problems that ensued.
Michael Avenatti's Involvement with Failed Coffee Chain Questioned | JDJournal

Wow, someone should do something about that.

Someone is. Doesn't change anything that he's disclosing about Don the Con's dirty lawyer...

The State Bar complaint was filed by attorney David Nold of Bellevue, Washington who said that Avenatti and Global Baristas had a lien for unpaid federal taxes that totaled to roughly $5 million. Nold accused Avenatti of withholding taxes from employee paychecks but never giving them to the government and he said that Avenatti did not have a “fitness to practice law.” According to Fox News, Avenatti said that he believed Global Baristas paid the outstanding taxes.

“The federal tax lien is related to an entity that was owned by another company that I used to have an interest in,” Avenatti told Fox News Thursday. “At no point in time was I ever responsible for any taxes for Global Baristas US LLC, nor was I ever a member of that entity, nor did I own any direct interest in that entity.”

When Avenatti and Dempsey purchased Tully’s, the chain had filed for bankruptcy, and years after the acquisition, the two shuttered all of Tully’s stores because of all of the legal problems that ensued.
Michael Avenatti's Involvement with Failed Coffee Chain Questioned | JDJournal

Well, I’m guessing Stormy wasn’t going to hire the best lawyer. Remember, she had sex with Trump. She’s just as sleazy as he is. It sounds like a scumbag lawyer would be perfectly at home between the two.

Forum List

Back