Auschwitz-Birkenau 70 years on

To expand on the theme----NamVet-----Hitler melded
perfectly with the Islamic view of the world-----
TWO EMPIRES-----with the muslim moiety confident in ITS ultimate victory------muslims do not reject Adolf----
they welcome him to THE PLANET upon which both reside

I take it you live in Iran. your anti Semitic and a fuckin racists

no I live in the USA-----I am very familiar with Iranians since the mid sixties ----in the USA----both jewish and muslim. Of all the muslims in the world-----the actual
unbrainwashed Iranian is the least anti semitic -----anti Semitism in Iran was manufactured (successfully) by the islamicists over there. My comment on empire---
applies very well to Iranian muslims-----who ALWAYS WERE----tinged with fascist-----but now have become just as much a REICH as was Adolf's thirdl. It seem to me to be a phase that could go away.------as did
most of the jews of that country. Muslim Iran could live happily in a world that harbors their own reich ----in Iran and the middle east-----and Adolf's europe
Is there anything in China beside Chinese ? Looking at the military parades of these people, I don't think there is anyone else there is there ? LOL

TWO EMPIRES-----with the muslim moiety confident in ITS ultimate victory------muslims do not reject Adolf----

no I live in the USA-----I am very familiar with Iranians since the mid sixties ----in the USA----both jewish and muslim. Of all the muslims in the world-----the actual
unbrainwashed Iranian is the least anti semitic -----anti Semitism in Iran was manufactured (successfully) by the islamicists over there. My comment on empire---
applies very well to Iranian muslims-----who ALWAYS WERE----tinged with fascist-----but now have become just as much a REICH as was Adolf's thirdl. It seem to me to be a phase that could go away.------as did
most of the jews of that country. Muslim Iran could live happily in a world that harbors their own reich ----in Iran and the middle east-----and Adolf's europe
Is there anything in China beside Chinese ? Looking at the military parades of these people, I don't think there is anyone else there is there ? LOL

lol

Museum of the War of Chinese People's Resistance Against Japanese Aggression

link

lol

link
I hate to open links for fear of viruses and such, so what is the point of this link that you have listed here ? I notice that there are video's on the web that show multiple countries and their military parades. They seemed to be filled with nationalist that are native to the country or region that is being paraded (the Chinese seem to be the most least who are diverse at all or if they are in anyway diverse at all really). Hmm!

OK, so now does these other countries keep a majority in tact for preview purposes only, and do they do this in an attempt to show that their nations majority are still the bulk of the people for whom carry their nations name forward, and in this do such nations still maintain that such people are what and who their nation was built upon, and who it was named after, and that it would still model itself after such a culture, along with the people whom want it to remain that way ?

lol

link
I hate to open links for fear of viruses and such, so what is the point of this link that you have listed here ? I notice that there are video's on the web that show multiple countries and their military parades. They seemed to be filled with nationalist that are native to the country or region that is being paraded (the Chinese seem to be the most least who are diverse at all or if they are in anyway diverse at all really). Hmm!

OK, so now does these other countries keep a majority in tact for preview purposes only, and do they do this in an attempt to show that their nations majority are still the bulk of the people for whom carry their nations name forward, and in this do such nations still maintain that such people are what and who their nation was built upon, and who it was named after, and that it would still model itself after such a culture, along with the people whom want it to remain that way ?

look for yourself.. im not here to do your work. do your own

lol

link

Work ? Really ? Is that what you all call this playing around on the internet as ?

If I would have understood your post in the few words that you wrote in it, then I wouldn't have had to look at the link, but I guess you let your links do your talking for you. Now we all know what some of these links are like when going to them, so I'll gladly pass for now.

Now how about if you speak to me in response to one of my post, then make sure you give enough info that I don't have to go chasing anything that you feel I ought to go chasing around as well, now see how that works ? Don't live by a double standard here.

lol

link

Work ? Really ? Is that what you all call this playing around on the internet as ?

If I would have understood your post in the few words that you wrote in it, then I wouldn't have had to look at the link, but I guess you let your links do your talking for you. Now we all know what some of these links are like when going to them, so I'll gladly pass for now.

Now how about if you speak to me in response to one of my post, then make sure you give enough info that I don't have to go chasing anything that you feel I ought to go chasing around as well, now see how that works ? Don't live by a double standard here.

lol

link

Its kind of crazy to be fearful of clinking on a link to a web page

... I hate to open links for fear of viruses ...

How astonishing - intentional ignorance has an excuse.

What do you say about this man: John Rabe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ?

In December 17,1937 he wrote about the situation in China:

"Two Japanese soldiers have climbed over the garden wall and are about to break into our house. When I appear they give the excuse that they saw two Chinese soldiers climb over the wall. When I show them my party badge, they return the same way. In one of the houses in the narrow street behind my garden wall, a woman was raped, and then wounded in the neck with a bayonet. I managed to get an ambulance so we can take her to Kulou Hospital... Last night up to 1,000 women and girls are said to have been raped, about 100 girls at Gingling Girl's College alone. You hear nothing but rape. If husbands or brothers intervene, they're shot. What you hear and see on all sides is the brutality and bestiality of the Japanese soldiers."

By the way: All allies - not only Russians - murdered and raped in Germany too during and after world war 2.

Last edited:

lol

link

lol

link

Its kind of crazy to be fearful of clinking on a link to a web page
Probably so, but that just shows how tech savy I ain't...LOL

"Two Japanese soldiers have climbed over the garden wall and are about to break into our house. When I appear they give the excuse that they saw two Chinese soldiers climb over the wall. When I show them my party badge, they return the same way. In one of the houses in the narrow street behind my garden wall, a woman was raped, and then wounded in the neck with a bayonet. I managed to get an ambulance so we can take her to Kulou Hospital... Last night up to 1,000 women and girls are said to have been raped, about 100 girls at Gingling Girl's College alone. You hear nothing but rape. If husbands or brothers intervene, they're shot. What you hear and see on all sides is the brutality and bestiality of the Japanese soldiers."

By the way: All allies - not only Russians - murdered and raped in Germany too during and after world war 2.

Why y'all picking on me?

Why y'all picking on me?

Because you are posting stupid shit.

Why y'all picking on me?

Ain't nobody pulled your chain, so go back to your cave.

Why y'all picking on me?

Ain't nobody pulled your chain, so go back to your cave.

STOP digging.

937 he wotrtoe:

Why y'all picking on me?

What do you call "y'all picking on me" (Are you really a hen? Are we really searching corn?) is maybe only your alarm clock. To try to create blindness on reasons to try to justify injustice is a problem. Wrong forms of generalisations are also a problem. And I guess there are much more problems. To try to ignore the realities of life and/or history helps no one anything. What we all need are people who are able to do in the right moment the right things. The right moment is now. The people make their decisions now. You are lucky that this is the internet and not a bavarian pub. A glas full of beer is sometimes also a dangerous weapon. And in case of stupid comments about Nazis and Nazism some people are reacting very fast very agressive.

376730660-spatenbraeu-masskrug-schottenhamel-glaskrug.jpg

Last edited:
Will Obama attend to honor his uncle taking part in liberating Auschwitz? Oh wait....the Soviets liberated Auschwitz. LOL What a dope

They also raped all the women, oh wait whey the captives found out the Soviets were coming they followed the Germans.

They didn't rape the concentration camp women, they were too far gone, barely living. Study up on your history and then comment

Why do you bother posting on a public forum, when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about?

Forum List

Back