Yet More Classy Obama Foreign Policy: Skipping Auschwitz Liberation 70th

...So I guess that Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford, Carter, reagan, bush the first, Clinton and the bush boy have strong muslim ties. None of them went to that anniversary event when they were president...
I did not realize that all of those past Presidents had the opportunity to go to the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the death-camps, and that past presidents and prime ministers of our European allies during WWII were going to be attending while our own past presidents did not. Hmmmmm... ya learn sumfin' new every day.

...What does the muslim religion have to do with any of this?
If you have to ask the question, you will not understand the answer.

Wow you can't be serious.

The 60th anniversary happened when the bush boy was president. He didn't go.

The 50th happened when Clinton was president. He didn't go.

The 40th happened when reagan was president. He didn't go.

And all the presidents before reagan didn't go to any of the anniversaries that happened when they were president.

Yet the 70th one is different in your view because Obama is president and he has to go but it's ok for other presidents to not have gone.

Your post only shows how petty and hypocritical you are.

^^^^ Another moonbat to be shunned.

Dana is one of the worst noobs from the Class of 2014.

Oh so I point out facts and your hypocrisy, that makes me a moonbat?

When you have to resort to personal insults you're only waving a while flag of defeat. You know your hypocrisy is exposed but you just can't bring yourself to just let my post pass and not continue to show your hypocrisy.
It's just blodicka,,,always a crab...

We let the Jews be slaughter, we didn't enter the war to save them, so why exactly would we need to drop by for some fucking ceremony?
As a message of solidarity with the victims and their descendants, and as penance for our modest part in doing so little at the time.

Joining the other combatant nations of the European Theatre of Operations during WWII in such worthwhile remembrances.

Something that any President without strong Muslim ties would probably have been more likely to do, or at least consider seriously.

Small comfort in such things, that on January 20, 2017, such concerns evaporate.

The long National Nightmare will be over.

And not a moment too soon.

So I guess that Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford, Carter, reagan, bush the first, Clinton and the bush boy have strong muslim ties. None of them went to that anniversary event when they were president.

What does the muslim religion have to do with any of this?
I loved how the Bush's loved to cuddle and skip with King Abdullah...

Obama is not going to attend the 70th Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz. Why? No doubt because he would have to share the limelight with many other heads of state. Obama doesn't do sharing. And it probably has something to do with the victims being Jewish...he dare not offend the Unmentionable Terrorist Network.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew will represent the United States at the 70th anniversary ceremony for the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp on Tuesday—rather than President Barack Obama or Vice President Joe Biden—while other countries are slated to send their heads of state.

Tuesday’s ceremony will likely be the last major anniversary where a significant number of survivors of the Nazi camp are present. About 300 are expected to attend, and most of them are in their 90s or older than 100. Nazi authorities killed 1.1 million people at the camp, mostly Jews, which was liberated by the Soviet army in January 1945.

The New York Times reported on the foreign dignitaries that would be present:

A preliminary list of those attending includes President François Hollande of France, President Joachim Gauck of Germany and President Heinz Fischer of Austria, as well as King Philippe of Belgium, King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands and Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark. The United States delegation will be led by Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew....

Obama Will Not Attend 70th Anniversary of Auschwitz Liberation Washington Free Beacon

Why are you demanding that Obama go to an anniversary that the bush boy, Clinton and reagan didn't attend either. In fact, I can't find any information on any US president attending that anniversary event.

So either all the previous presidents showed no class and had bad foreign policy or you're just a hypocrite.
Oh Reagan went one year and put a wreath at a cemetery in Germany with Nazis buried in it....

Yes he did do that but it wasn't the anniversary of auschwitz being liberated.

It was the anniversary of VE day. Victory in Europe.

Bitburg is in Germany. Which is where that cemetery is. reagan went to Germany for a G7 economic summit in Bonn

auschwitz is in Poland.

Hmmmmm......how many threads would we have had bitching that he had gone?

...So I guess that Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, nixon, Ford, Carter, reagan, bush the first, Clinton and the bush boy have strong muslim ties. None of them went to that anniversary event when they were president...
I did not realize that all of those past Presidents had the opportunity to go to the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the death-camps, and that past presidents and prime ministers of our European allies during WWII were going to be attending while our own past presidents did not. Hmmmmm... ya learn sumfin' new every day.

...What does the muslim religion have to do with any of this?
If you have to ask the question, you will not understand the answer.

Wow you can't be serious.

The 60th anniversary happened when the bush boy was president. He didn't go.

The 50th happened when Clinton was president. He didn't go.

The 40th happened when reagan was president. He didn't go.

And all the presidents before reagan didn't go to any of the anniversaries that happened when they were president.

Yet the 70th one is different in your view because Obama is president and he has to go but it's ok for other presidents to not have gone.

Your post only shows how petty and hypocritical you are.
1. did I say that it was OK for any other President to miss a major anniversary, when other heads of state were attending?

2., my post merely shows your poor (and failed) attempt to deflect attention away from Obumble's shortcomings in this context

Given the Failed Messiah's poor handling of Israel, his snubbing of the Israeli PM, and his intention to drop-by and see the new King of Saudi Arabia, while completely ignoring the Death Camp Liberation 70th Anniversary - to be attended by other major heads of state - and given his recent failure to show-up in Paris, to march alongside the heads of most of the rest of the Free World - well - His Imperial Lame Duck-ness is (rightfully) taking brickbats for such things nowadays...

Whether those brickbats meet with your approval is of slightly less importance than whether my right-rear tire is 1/2 PSI lower than the rest.

Hmmmmm......how many threads would we have had bitching that he had gone?
Probably about as many as the collection of Bitching-Against-Obumble threads pertaining to His Imperial Majesty's failure to show-up for the Paris Anti-Terror Solidarity March a few weeks ago, like most of the other leaders of The West - hell, even Abbas showed-up for that one - but I'm sure the Failed Messiah was far too busy, playing golf or something.

So Obama should go to commemorate the Soviet liberation of Aushwitz 70 years ago

Which president went to commemorate the 50th? Which one was there for the 60th?

Is this something Americans usually commemorate?

This thread has proven that Ronald Reagan had no class.

Not that any sane people needed to be reminded of that.
Hell, mebbe Ronnie Raygun DID have no class.

Does that mean that Hopey-Changey should have emulated him in this context?

lol, I'll answer that when the retarded author of this retarded thread admits that Reagan had no class.

It was the Soviets who liberated Aushwitz 70 years ago

Even Putin is not attending

Putin won t go to Auschwitz liberation anniversary press secretary RT Russian politics
Generally speaking, Jews and Russians don't mix, and haven't, really, since the Soviets first came to power... come to think of it, there were a fair number of anti-Jewish pogroms in Czarist Russia as well, yes? It was an accident of geography that the Russians liberated the Death Camps rather than the Western Allies. Putin's No-Show is not exactly surprising. Given the other heads of state who will be attending, we're entitled to have expected better from our own.

Who was the last sitting President ever to visit Aushwitz?

Have any?

Forum List

Back