Auschwitz-Birkenau 70 years on

The 70th anniversary since the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp was liberated takes place Tuesday, and coinciding with that is the release of this incredible footage.
Thousands of tourists, and survivors, visit the camp in Poland which is now a World Heritage Site.

During World War II, Auschwitz was the largest Nazi established camp, with more that a million people dying there, most of them Jews, between 1940 and 1945.

Starting at the railway tracks the drone takes us through the entrance where you see the sign ‘Arbeit Macht Frei’ – “Work sets you free”.

Birkenau, which was erected in 1941 as a death camp, can be seen now in ruins with only the brick fireplaces and chimneys remaining. Haunting.

link

Good choice of words 'haunting.' Makes ya wonder why the glut of 'ghost hunter' shows don't go to a concentration camp.

WOW.

Now that would be spooky.

My son once wanted to camp overnight(surrepticiously, of course) at Gettysburg.

At dark, as I went to get the sleeping bags, and put a "Vehicle Disabled, Will Return" sign on my truck, I left him just below Little Round top.

When I got back to him, he was pale white, and said "Let's get the Hell out of here".

I imagine on of the death camps would be creepier.

I saw a video about ghosts and Gettysburg, it was one of two things, an excellent con job or something so real I don't know how long I could be there. Spooky

I only experienced that ghost thing at Vicksburg.

Scared me shitless, and I don't scare easy.

I'll see if I can locate that vid. If I do I'll post it

I saw it.

"Ghosts of Gettysburg", History Channel as I recall.

Good choice of words 'haunting.' Makes ya wonder why the glut of 'ghost hunter' shows don't go to a concentration camp.
WOW.

At dark, as I went to get the sleeping bags, and put a "Vehicle Disabled, Will Return" sign on my truck, I left him just below Little Round top.

When I got back to him, he was pale white, and said "Let's get the Hell out of here".

I saw a video about ghosts and Gettysburg, it was one of two things, an excellent con job or something so real I don't know how long I could be there. Spooky

I saw it.

they kill Jews there to ???

WOW.

I saw it.

If your post makes any sense at all, please explain it to me.

I am very sick today, can't really think clearly, and must be missing something.

WOW.

I saw it.

I'm sure there were Jews involved.

It really is about time we all put the Holocaust behind us. We've moved-on from the Black Death that wiped-out way more than the Nazis did, so now we can move-on from the Holocaust.

Wrong, we must never forget what happened. Never

LOL!! Never? Sassy but you tell blacks to forget about slavery everyday. Weird

Apples and oranges, but you're too damn stupid to grasp it...that and you're an annoying asshole. Have a good day

It really is about time we all put the Holocaust behind us. We've moved-on from the Black Death that wiped-out way more than the Nazis did, so now we can move-on from the Holocaust.

Well, eventually "we" (as in humanity) will eventually invest less concern over what happened during the Holocaust over the next few hundred years once the survivors and their ancestors have passed away. It's inevitable.

We still must never forget and must never let it happen again

I agree, never forget history....any of it :wink:

Apples and oranges, but you're too damn stupid to grasp it...that and you're an annoying asshole. Have a good day

I can grasp both apples and oranges. Will you just admit that you want blacks to forget because it was perpetrated by white people and that for some reason angers you. And you're not a Nazi so always remember what the Nazis did

Well, eventually "we" (as in humanity) will eventually invest less concern over what happened during the Holocaust over the next few hundred years once the survivors and their ancestors have passed away. It's inevitable.

I never said to forget it, I said get past it and stop using it as a crutch and excuse for not advancing themselves. Like I said, you're too damn dumb to grasp it and I view you mostly as cannon fodder. In short, you're a nothing

I can grasp both apples and oranges. Will you just admit that you want blacks to forget because it was perpetrated by white people and that for some reason angers you. And you're not a Nazi so always remember what the Nazis did

I said have a good day, I have no time for a loon like you. Bye

I never said to forget it, I said get past it and stop using it as a crutch and excuse for not advancing themselves. Like I said, you're too damn dumb to grasp it and I view you mostly as cannon fodder. In short, you're a nothing

Amazing that you consider recalling the past to be a good thing for some and crutches for another. Of course doing the exact same thing as the Jews means that blacks are doing negative things, and jews are doing wonderful things. The difference....

Sassy doesnt hate the jews

Why when confronted on every topic you first say "thats different" then throw in a insult about intellect and then run away?

:rofl: I know why :rofl:

Amazing that you consider recalling the past to be a good thing for some and crutches for another. Of course doing the exact same thing as the Jews means that blacks are doing negative things, and jews are doing wonderful things. The difference....

I warned you, off to ignore you go.

We always should remember WWII where over 65 million people died. To make it all about the holocaust is a crime against the rest of the people, innocent soldiers and non military who lost their lifes and all those that suffered.
No one is making it all about the holocaust. We have anniversaries for all the major events of WWII and continue to make films and publish books about all aspects of the war.

I warned you, off to ignore you go.

Dont want to disturb your bubble there huh...LMAO

2gt2p9l.jpg

what is this filthy raghead talking to Hitler about ???

We always should remember WWII where over 65 million people died. To make it all about the holocaust is a crime against the rest of the people, innocent soldiers and non military who lost their lifes and all those that suffered.
No one is making it all about the holocaust. We have anniversaries for all the major events of WWII and continue to make films and publish books about all aspects of the war.

People are very vigilant to that which they HATE-----
Anti semitic sluts see "JOOOOOS" in everything.
My mother is neurotically afraid of mice and rats.
I am not delighted with them----but she actually avoids
places in which they MIGHT VENTURE. ---thus she often SEES them in every moving shadow.

People are very vigilant to that which they HATE-----
Anti semitic sluts see "JOOOOOS" in everything.
My mother is neurotically afraid of mice and rats.
I am not delighted with them----but she actually avoids
places in which they MIGHT VENTURE. ---thus she often SEES them in every moving shadow.

and Zionist think they only matter. I am just holohoaxed to death.

Forum List

Back