Auschwitz-Birkenau 70 years on

I just watched a walk through video on the camps in which you all are speaking on here, and it was a lot different from that drone flight over head. I saw that the inside of these places are preserved as museums, and that was very very good. I saw where they had shoes piled high and clothes and bunks that were slept in excetera, excetera. The drone makes the place appear as empty buildings just waiting for the next war to start in order to just use them once again someday. The walk through gives a greater understanding of the place, and makes one understand better about the way it is preserved till this very day. Now I will still say that if people want to truly move ahead from it all, then the total eradication of such a horrible place would also work just as well. After so many generations gone by, there is no telling what the place and it still standing would mean or be in message to certain people that are still out there. Also it could be that it is unfair for the German people of today as well, because just as the Americans of today never owned a slave, the Germans of today never engaged in such horrors as that as well, nor would they ever engage in the horrors that were the Nazi's back then. Are they being stereo typed in upon generation after generation by these places and their well preserved history ? How do the modern day German people get away from this history or legacy I wonder ?

I just watched a walk through video on the camps in which you all are speaking on here, and it was a lot different from that drone flight over head. I saw that the inside of these places are preserved as museums, and that was very very good. I saw where they had shoes piled high and clothes and bunks that were slept in excetera, excetera. The drone makes the place appear as empty buildings just waiting for the next war to start

If you had understood anything frorm this part of the german history then you would ask yourselve why Americans builded up concentration camps like Guantanamo or why the USA spies everywhere behind everyone in the world. Except in the USA? Who in the USA believes this really? How intelligent serviced is the deadly chaos in the world? What do you - what do we - know really about?

in order to just use them once again someday.

There's no need for such camps any longer. As I said: Your government knows everyhting about every citizen of the western world. I fear Europe itselve is under control of ciminals, because nearly everyone is meanwhile susceptible to blackmail. If not - then maybe no one needs such persons any longer. The values of the western world are down to the ground. Torture became normal, "preemptive strike" (=offensive war) is normal or take abortion as an example. Abortion - the destruction of most helpless and most innocent human beings - became one of the highest risk of human beings to die. Abortion is somehow nothing else than to manipulate mothers to agree that perjurorly doctors are allowed to kill their babies in them. The women are not able to force the world - father, parents, relatives, communities, states - to give them and their babies the same chances to live like all others. Worldwide sank the average lifespan 20% because of abortion - but our elites and intellectuals are just simple intentionally ignoring such facts because they prefer to live in their world of fantasies.

The walk through gives a greater understanding of the place, and makes one understand better about the way it is preserved till this very day. Now I will still say that if people want to truly move ahead from it all, then the total eradication of such a horrible place would also work just as well.

Please: That's intentionally stupid and you know this. Ignored dangers are deadly.

After so many generations gone by,

Many generations? It was yesterday what had happened there. Some eyewitnesses are still alive.

there is no telling what the place and it still standing would mean or be in message to certain people that are still out there. Also it could be that it is unfair for the German people of today as well,

I know no one here who thinks so. That's part of our history. 12 important years of our history - but our history has some more dimensions. If I speak with foreigners then I hate two kinds of people: People who hate Germans beause we are Nazis and people who love Germans because we are Nazis. It amused me by the way when a German some years ago was robbed from an australian aborigine with the words "Gimme your money, Nazi!".

because just as the Americans of today never owned a slave, the Germans of today never engaged in such horrors as that as well, nor would they ever engage in the horrors that were the Nazi's back then.

Modern slavery in the USA was an effect of the english colonialism.

Are they being stereo typed in upon generation after generation by these places and their well preserved history ? How do the modern day German people get away from this history or legacy I wonder ?

A museum and memorial like the camps of Auschwitz-Birkenau is one of the most important monuments in the world. Sure it makes no fun to vist such places. No one visits such places without starting to understand that thoughts, words and plans are not only thoughts, words and plans.

Forum List

Back