Trump Marks Holocaust Remembrance Day by Vowing to Defend 'Love and Tolerance'

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The libs will still find fault. So sick of the fake news bullshit. Trump is not against women. A stupid comment 11 years ago doesn't make him bad. It makes him a basically good guy who said something incredibly trashy. His remarks still don't rise to the level of Bill Clinton's or Ted Kennedy's actions.

The libs claim he's going after gays. Another lie. Trump already stated that the issue of gay marriage is settled. Time to move on to more critical issues that face us.

Libs also claim he is a bigot for going forth with border security and proper vetting of immigrants and refugees. Wrong again, libs. How can anyone in their right mind want open borders and an influx of unknown people? Our safety comes first. Obama never figured that out and it's refreshing to have a president that actually takes his responsibility seriously.

I'm sure libs will toss out other insults that I haven't covered. I wish the thugs, rioters and whiny babies would find a safe space and stay put while the grown ups fix things.

Having a president acknowledge the Holocaust isn't something some libs are used to. Muslims deny it ever happened and the left seems happy to go along with that lest they offend them.

Trump had a positive message. The left, if they were true to their word, would applaud this. However, they are all talk and they'll hate this like they are planning to hate everything.

"On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Pres. Donald Trump made a solemn vow to dedicate his life to ensuring "the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good."

The president's full statement, marking the Jan. 27, 2017 anniversary of the day in 1945 when Russian forces liberated the surviving prisoners of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp, follows:

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.
“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

Their vote must be a tiny percentage. Surely not worth bothering with.

oh? he wasn't pandering to the MOOOOSLEMS? seems to me that there are
more MOOOOOOSLEMS in the US than Ku KLUX KLAN grand wizards

to be fair and honest; Trump has made some misogynist type comments. But Trump has also made outrageous allegations about anyone that stands in his way - he is definitely not afraid to punch hard.

what many of our friends on the left and in the media don't get is that MOST Republicans; especially "likely voters" LOVE what the President is doing.

He's basically taking his campaign promises and knocking them out & checking them off. Going down the list - it's unprecedented.

Because in my lifetime I have never seen it before. Someone that gets elected and does exactly what he says he's going to do.

The one promise he has not & is not likely to fulfill - "LOCK HER UP!" And that's a biggie... So any dissension on what kind of a job he is doing is tempered by that.

The Pro Life crowd is in love with him & they hold heavy sway with "evangelicals" a group that was not as enthusiastic about Trump; sure he won this demographic; but they were certainly not fired up about supporting him.

If he continues to keep promises & does what he said he was going to do - he will gain support

Big League

we love our polls, don't we folks!

YAAAY Trump!

He doesn't care what bathroom you use either!

I care what bathroom I use.

It is appropriate that you care what bathroom you use. It's irrational that you care what bathroom most others use, and the few of whom you might want to care are individuals of whom you cannot know in advance whether to care.about those individuals' choice of facilities.

The libs will still find fault. So sick of the fake news bullshit. Trump is not against women. A stupid comment 11 years ago doesn't make him bad. It makes him a basically good guy who said something incredibly trashy. His remarks still don't rise to the level of Bill Clinton's or Ted Kennedy's actions.

The libs claim he's going after gays. Another lie. Trump already stated that the issue of gay marriage is settled. Time to move on to more critical issues that face us.

Libs also claim he is a bigot for going forth with border security and proper vetting of immigrants and refugees. Wrong again, libs. How can anyone in their right mind want open borders and an influx of unknown people? Our safety comes first. Obama never figured that out and it's refreshing to have a president that actually takes his responsibility seriously.

I'm sure libs will toss out other insults that I haven't covered. I wish the thugs, rioters and whiny babies would find a safe space and stay put while the grown ups fix things.

Having a president acknowledge the Holocaust isn't something some libs are used to. Muslims deny it ever happened and the left seems happy to go along with that lest they offend them.

Trump had a positive message. The left, if they were true to their word, would applaud this. However, they are all talk and they'll hate this like they are planning to hate everything.

"On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Pres. Donald Trump made a solemn vow to dedicate his life to ensuring "the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good."

The president's full statement, marking the Jan. 27, 2017 anniversary of the day in 1945 when Russian forces liberated the surviving prisoners of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp, follows:

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror.
“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.

“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

Trump has proven beyond all doubt that you cannot believe a word he says from one day to the next.

YAAAY Trump!

He doesn't care what bathroom you use either!

I care what bathroom I use.

It is appropriate that you care what bathroom you use. It's irrational that you care what bathroom most others use, and the few of whom you might want to care are individuals of whom you cannot know in advance whether to care.about those individuals' choice of facilities.

I care, very much, what bathrooms ALL people use. Illnesses like Poliomyelitis and Cholera are transmitted via feces which infects the water supply. All toilets
should be made with correct plumbing

to be fair and honest; Trump has made some misogynist type comments. But Trump has also made outrageous allegations about anyone that stands in his way - he is definitely not afraid to punch hard.

what many of our friends on the left and in the media don't get is that MOST Republicans; especially "likely voters" LOVE what the President is doing.

He's basically taking his campaign promises and knocking them out & checking them off. Going down the list - it's unprecedented.

Because in my lifetime I have never seen it before. Someone that gets elected and does exactly what he says he's going to do.

The one promise he has not & is not likely to fulfill - "LOCK HER UP!" And that's a biggie... So any dissension on what kind of a job he is doing is tempered by that.

The Pro Life crowd is in love with him & they hold heavy sway with "evangelicals" a group that was not as enthusiastic about Trump; sure he won this demographic; but they were certainly not fired up about supporting him.

If he continues to keep promises & does what he said he was going to do - he will gain support

Big League

we love our polls, don't we folks!

Every Republican president gets the anti-abortion rights crowds' support.

The left are totally against holocaust deniers. You are as big a liar as Trump.

Forum List

Back