"Attorney General William Barr calls out President Trump"

Surprise surprise, just like any business organization, there are disagreements.

Smart move is to never let things fester.

I thought Barr was going after all those Obama officials who were involved in the coup. What happened to that?
He needs more time to create a crime, they didn't commit..... :dunno:
Obama spied on trump.. this deep state needs to end fire barr and hire a AG to clean house! He’s to slow
Obama didn't spy on Trump, silly one!

Starts off the morning with a ROTFLMFAO!

IG Report Proves Obama Admin Spied On Trump Campaign Big Time
Jan 28, 2020 · The IG report established that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign, and the spying was much worse than previously thought. ... The FISA warrants, of course, gave the FBI authority to spy on Page, and now that the government has finally made a mea culpa, we know that ...
The problem is where are the prosecutions? I don’t doubt O’s people spied on the Don, but Barr claimed they spied almost a year ago. Where are the legal actions? We see Trump’s people going to prison, but not O’s.

Is this yet another case of the establishment protecting their own?

I look forward to January 2021 and William Barr being frogmarched out of the DOJ by armed security guards to await his fate as his crimes are exposed and punished as a precursor to the rounding up of all Trump associates who committed crimes.

I thought Barr was going after all those Obama officials who were involved in the coup. What happened to that?
Obama spied on trump.. this deep state needs to end fire barr and hire a AG to clean house! He’s to slow

Jan 28, 2020 · The IG report established that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign, and the spying was much worse than previously thought. ... The FISA warrants, of course, gave the FBI authority to spy on Page, and now that the government has finally made a mea culpa, we know that ...
fake news! Pure propaganda! Your linked article is false.

Really? It has been proven that Comey’s FBI submitted fraudulent requests to the FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign. This can’t be news to you. If it is, you need to realize you are either uninformed or a liar. Don’t be a liar like Donny.

The problem is where are the prosecutions? I don’t doubt O’s people spied on the Don, but Barr claimed they spied almost a year ago. Where are the legal actions? We see Trump’s people going to prison, but not O’s.

The real problem is that a lot of the allegations made about illegal activity with regard to “spying” on Trump aren’t very honest. That’s the most simple explanation. The prosecutions aren’t there because the crimes aren’t there.

The real problem is that a lot of the allegations made about illegal activity with regard to “spying” on Trump aren’t very honest. That’s the most simple explanation. The prosecutions aren’t there because the crimes aren’t there.
Obama is going to jail,, it pisses me off barr isn’t doing his job I sent a letter to the AG today demanding he step down! If he won’t arrest Obama

Really? It has been proven that Comey’s FBI submitted fraudulent requests to the FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign. This can’t be news to you. If it is, you need to realize you are either uninformed or a liar. Don’t be a liar like Donny.
Nope!
There were 2 of the 4 fisa warrants that were done properly, including the first one.

There was proper and legal predicate for the fisa initiation according to the IG Report and investigation.

Page had already left the campaign.... the claim of getting conversations of before Paige was wiretapped is FALSE.... the warrant only allows meta data for previous months, which is not a conversation, just who contacted or called whom, and when via phone numbers.....

Page said he has never spoken with Trump, not in person, and not on the phone.

No one spied on a campaign.

Last edited:
The law says Page or anyone that had an improper fisa warrant on them, gets X amount of money for every day there is a wrongful fisa put on them, and he is suing now for it. The law also states the agents involved in the improper fisa handling get reprimanded...or fired, not jailed.

Technically you're somewhat right.

Your meat puppet messiah empowered the FBI to spy on Trump, leftist sociopaths in the federal bureaucracy did all the dirty work, obozo was too busy drinking his wookie's spooge.

Nope!
There were 2 of the 4 fisa warrants that were done properly, including the first one.

There was proper and legal predicate for the fisa initiation according to the IG Report and investigation.

Page had already left the campaign.... the claim of getting conversations of before Paige was wiretapped is FALSE.... the warrant only allows meta data for previous months, which is not a conversation, just who contacted or called whom, and when via phone numbers.....

Page said he has never spoken with Trump, not in person, and not on the phone.

No one spied on a campaign.

LOL... I'm not sure what's funnier, that story or the fact you believe it.

Forum List

Back