"Attorney General William Barr calls out President Trump"

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
Obviously Barr is not intimidated.

"Barr on Thursday took the extraordinary step of sitting down with ABC News’ Pierre Thomas to clear the air on the Stone affair. He made it clear the president “has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case,” but that Trump’s tweets about the Justice Department “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

The AG knows this could get him fired, but he will only do the job on his own terms. “I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody . . . Congress, a newspaper editorial board or the president,” Barr said. “I’m gonna do what I think is right.”

https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/attorney-general-william-barr-calls-out-president-trump/

I think Barr is an authoritarian piece of shit.

I can't stand the gun grabbing globalist fat fuck.

That said I respect what he is doing to prove the Trump administration is working hard to keep bi-partisan support and integrity.

I hope he resigns after Trump wins the 2020 election and is replaced by a hard core partisan that will arrest and prosecute leftist parasites starting from the top down. There are thousands of sociopaths in DC that should be in prisons, not offices.

• Banned
"I think Barr is an authoritarian piece of shit.

That said I respect what he is doing to prove the Trump administration is working hard to keep bi-partisan support and integrity.

I hope he resigns after Trump wins the 2020 election and is replaced by a hard core partisan that will arrest and prosecute leftist parasites starting from the top down. There are thousands of sociopaths in DC that should be in prisons, not offices."

Not only are you mean spirited and hateful, you also have all of the class of a smelly outhouse.

I hope he resigns after Trump wins the 2020 election and is replaced by a hard core partisan that will arrest and prosecute leftist parasites starting from the top down. There are thousands of sociopaths in DC that should be in prisons, not offices."

Not only are you mean spirited and hateful, you also have all of the class of a smelly outhouse.

Perhaps, but I'm built of hardwood. I will still be here after you're gone.

This is all a pretense to calm the anger in the DOJ.

There is no doubt this interview by Barr was orchestrated with Donald Trump as a PR stunt.

Billy Barr is a total stooge and will never do anything contrary to Trump's wishes or commands.

• Banned

• Banned

Yikes, an internet tough guy.
I am shaking in me boots. LOL

I thought Barr was going after all those Obama officials who were involved in the coup. What happened to that?

This is political theater and as usual, goofy ass trumpers believe it...

All Barr did was ask Trump to stop tweeting about what "THEY" were supposed to be doing in private.....he isn't standing up to Trump...gtfoh

if Barr really thought Trump was making it so hard to do his job, he would resign....

You took THAT as some sort of "tough guy" retort?

You're a real bed wetter aren't you?

Probably another moonbat sock account. Go get a retroactive self abortion you fuckin parasite.

/ignore...

Probably another moonbat sock account. Go get a retroactive self abortion you fuckin parasite.

/ignore...

Oh my more internet tough guy talk.

What to do, what to do??? LOL

Oh wait, tough guy put me on ignore. RLOL

/ignore...

Oh my more internet tough guy talk.

What to do, what to do??? LOL

Oh wait, tough guy put me on ignore. RLOL

"Barr on Thursday took the extraordinary step of sitting down with ABC News’ Pierre Thomas to clear the air on the Stone affair. He made it clear the president “has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case,” but that Trump’s tweets about the Justice Department “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

The AG knows this could get him fired, but he will only do the job on his own terms. “I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody . . . Congress, a newspaper editorial board or the president,” Barr said. “I’m gonna do what I think is right.”

https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/attorney-general-william-barr-calls-out-president-trump/
He should be fired ,, why is Obama still not arrested?

Barr fooled no one With his planned interview....

He's basically saying, I can't commit the crimes you want me to commit Mr president, if you keep tweeting and calling attention to them.... :rolleyes:

DB Daily Update ^ | David Black

In other news, President Trump and his Attorney General are now feuding. – Or are they? It’s hard to know, really.

William Barr gave what on the surface appeared to be a damage control interview to ABC News Thursday, during the course of which he complained about the President’s tweeting habits, saying at one point that “I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me.”

The Attorney General also stated that “I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,” referring apparently to the President’s Tuesday tweets about the DOJ’s conduct of the Roger Stone case, which by any rational measure has been outrageous and abusive.

Interestingly, in response to the Barr interview, White House Spokesman Stephanie Grisham said that President Trump has “full faith and confidence in Attorney General Barr to do his job and uphold the law” and he “wasn’t bothered by the comments at all and he has the right, just like any American citizen, to publicly offer his opinions.”

Translated into Trump Speak, that reads “Hey Bill, you have the right to speak your mind, and so do I. Deal with it. Just do your damn job.”

So, what we have here is, at least on the surface, a public spat between the President and his Attorney General. In light of the Democrat/media hoax swirling around the men over the Roger Stone case, however, which falsely alleges that the President abused his power by tweeting his outrage over the draconian sentence recommended by DOJ, it’s a mighty convenient spat indeed.

Think about it: What better time for an Attorney General to assert his independence from his boss than when he’s just been summoned to testify before a circus-clown-filled House Judiciary Committee in 6 weeks over allegations that he is not independent at all? What better time for Mr. Barr to do that when his lead investigator in the inquiry into the origins of the Obama-era spying on the Trump Campaign/Transition Team is preparing to start revealing his findings?

What better time for Mitch McConnell, John Thune and other prominent Republicans on Capitol Hill to come out and support Mr. Barr’s contention that he should be left alone to do his job, which they did on Thursday? This tactic – if it is one – won’t stop the Democrat efforts to smear Barr dead in its tracks, but it does under-cut their narrative, especially when Barr goes to one of the most biased and corrupt mainstream media outlets of all to use as his platform.

We all must remember that it’s the narrative that matters here. The narrative is all the left cares about – to them, truth has no real meaning anymore. The narrative dictates their daily conduct and indeed, for many of them, forms the very basis of their being. Whenever the narrative fails to have its desired impact, their effectiveness is diminished, and so is their power to influence the public.

So, maybe Barr’s interview and the President’s response were exactly what they appeared to be: A public spat over the President’s social media habits. Or maybe, as has so often been the case in the past, the President and his Administration were deploying a tactic designed to subtly promote their own preferred narrative about Mr. Barr’s independence in advance of Durham’s investigation finally starting to bear fruit.

It sure will be fun to find out.

I thought Barr was going after all those Obama officials who were involved in the coup. What happened to that?
He needs more time to create a crime, they didn't commit..... :dunno:
Obama spied on trump.. this deep state needs to end fire barr and hire a AG to clean house! He’s to slow
Obama didn't spy on Trump, silly one!

Starts off the morning with a ROTFLMFAO!

IG Report Proves Obama Admin Spied On Trump Campaign Big Time
Jan 28, 2020 · The IG report established that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign, and the spying was much worse than previously thought. ... The FISA warrants, of course, gave the FBI authority to spy on Page, and now that the government has finally made a mea culpa, we know that ...

Trump should heed the warning from Barr

hopefully he will

Forum List

Back