Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne,

Nothing in your article even suggest that negro familys break apart because welfare incourages it.

It says that negro familys that break apart become dependent on welfare. This means that once negros get on welfare they CHOOSE to stay on welfare rather then seek employment.

If you are saying that negros choose to break up their familys so as to be on welfare, then what does that show for the intelligence of the negro people?

OOO Yea, the D stands for Dave.

Big D, I dont make things up....I leave that to your friends with tinfoil hats and a fear of lil black helocopters. it is very clear that common sense isnt your long suit.... nice post again Kathianne ...

Thanks Jon. I feel like I am speaking with Bam, Big D can't read. Moynihan was raked over the coals on this one in 1965. In 1975 at University of Chicago sociology class, we read what he had written. Oh the unintended consequences, though I doubt my prof, boyfriend at the time, Lincoln bedroom occupant during Clinton, meant for me to get this lesson...

"My guess as more minorities gain higher levels of income, the discrepencies in arrests will go down."

This is an attempt to use class as a surrogate for race, which it is not. Race is a far better predictor of behavior than class. For instance, it is often said that blacks only do poorly in school because they are poor. However, even in black households that have HIGHER incomes, the scores are still lower than for whites with LOWER incomes. The fact of the matter is that inherited differences in intelligence and behavior, no social programs or racial prejudice, are better explainers of racial difference.

You couldn't be more wrong. When black and I would venture to say any minority parents level of income and education are at the same as the majority, the test results and criminal behaviors are just about the same, give or take a bit.

Originally posted by Kathianne
by WW
http://www.dol.gov/asp/programs/history/moynchapter2.htm[/url]

The Breakdown of the Negro Family Has Led to a Startling Increase in Welfare Dependency.

Kathianne,

Look what the opening statement to your article says.

If it had said that welfare has cause the breakdown of the negro family, then it would have backed your theory.
But it does not it says after negro family break up they then become dependent on welfare.

But either way what is interesting is no matter what the problems that blacks may have what makes them worse is the people like yourself who think blacks are not responsibile for their behaviour.

I know you mean well, but to think that blacks have no choice or control over their lives, is to think of them as animals.

Here is a interesting article thats talks about the liberal mindset in the treatment of blacks:
http://www.strauss.za.com/afric/ak_blacks_011229.html

Originally posted by Kathianne
You couldn't be more wrong. When black and I would venture to say any minority parents level of income and education are at the same as the majority, the test results and criminal behaviors are just about the same, give or take a bit.

Link?

You want to talk Biology, I want sociology. I responded to yours on my thread, how about the same? To me, yours make as much sense as a 'criminal type'. Disproved long ago.

Didja know white men can't jump? Black men can't swim?

"You couldn't be more wrong. When black and I would venture to say any minority parents level of income and education are at the same as the majority, the test results and criminal behaviors are just about the same, give or take a bit."

The Washington Post reports:

In 2001, blacks and Hispanics from families making $80,000 or more scored 21.9 on the medical school admission test, while whites and Asians from families making $30,000 or less scored 25.7 and 25.5, respectively.

Washington Post, April 19, 2003, Page 1A.

Now, where is the data backing up your claim?

Why don't you just flush your crap and quit stinking up the board.

Your poor use of single point statistics with neither context nor any understanding of other factors affecting outcome is incredibly boring.

You have bogus facts.

Have you ever heard the old fable about the blind men and the elephant? You are the one picking up the shit and saying that the elephant is excrement.

Success in any human endeavor is a complicated equation. Monetary income is only one resource. A family can earn a great deal of money one year - and little the next. If the parents do not have a good education, they may not instill a value for learning in their children...and so on and so on.

What is common in all of your statistics is your unwillingness to consider members of other races as individuals who deserve their own chance to succeed on their merits. You promote an idea that they are less able and less worthy.

Frankly, that is patently Unamerican.

How are my facts "bogus"? Either cite to something or give us an explanation, please. I am not aware that the Washington Post has run a correction. Perhaps you can enlighten us if they have.

"Individuals" doesn't tell the half of it. "Groups" tells much of it. Riddle me this, busty one: If individuals vary, why can't groups?

Certainly any group is going to vary from another, due to the individuals involved.

The underlying insinuation of your promotion of statistical "differences" is a belief system that the individual members of those groups are lesser beings than the individuals of other genetic groups. This is very similar to the ideas promoted by Hitler.

Originally posted by jon_forward
wake up and smell the coffee... I will make one remark aimed at color...why are there more minorities in the armed services protecting our rights than caucasans????

This is a lie Jon,

Only 34% of the U.S armed services are minoritys.
Why did you make this up?
Are you sorry that you disrespected all those "caucasans" that are out there protecting your rights?
The one remark you make aimed about color, and it is a lie.

Why do you resort to personal attacks and lies, what are you afraid of?

the only thing I have to fear is people like you that dont see the world for what it is. just because there is one bad apple in the bucket you dont toss the whole bucket out. I for one hope that you are not seen as a example of what an american male is... your views are sick, very sick. how can a person have so much hate in them??? If it was not for Imigrants this country would not be here today... I will also bet your Mom is real proud of you.. as for my statement about minorites in the military, I have a family member in the corp who put over a year in Iraq. according to what I got from him it seemed to him that minorites where the majority over there. when is an opinion a lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back