Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbing, raping, murdering, these are jobs that white Americans won't do, thats why we need more hispanics in this country to do these kind of things.

Then how do you explain The Unabomber, John Wayne Gacey, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy?

This bunch of hispanics sounds like another group I've heard of...maybe you've heard of them also...they're called the Ku Klux Klan. Shouting racial epithets, attacking people gang style, sounds like they read the Klan handbook to me.

acludem

Originally posted by wonderwench
Then how do you explain The Unabomber, John Wayne Gacey, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy?

Sure there are some whites that commit some very awful crimes, just like there are some whites that pick crops.

But if you want to get alot of crops picked and if you want to have lots of violent crime, not many groups are going to do these two things better then hispanics.

Originally posted by acludem
This bunch of hispanics sounds like another group I've heard of...maybe you've heard of them also...they're called the Ku Klux Klan. Shouting racial epithets, attacking people gang style, sounds like they read the Klan handbook to me.

acludem

I have not heard of the klan attacking anyone, If this story had been about the klan attacking hispanics it would have been international news.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

Yes, the Ku Klux Klan, that ever-present force. Huh??? I love how libs always throw them out. Never mind that nobody's ever SEEN a Klansman. But I see Hispanics every day on the subway, and man, they are ready for war.

...Are you people really this sick?...Or do you just spout this racist bullshit to get a rise outta people?

If you are this sick then get some professional help, like electro convulsive therapy. Or better yet, get yourselves neutered so as to remove you sorry, inbred asses from the gene-pool so your racist bullshit can die out with you.

one of the voices in my head is a doctor, and he says im not sick and i believe him.
as for shock therapy, i stuck my finger in an outlet, does that count?

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...Are you people really this sick?...Or do you just spout this racist bullshit to get a rise outta people?

If you are this sick then get some professional help, like electro convulsive therapy. Or better yet, get yourselves neutered so as to remove you sorry, inbred asses from the gene-pool so your racist bullshit can die out with you.

Sure Bully,

With violent interacial crime being over 90% blacks and hispanics attacking whites.
With interacial rapes being 98% blacks and hispanics attacking white women.

Anybody who is white and complains about these kind of things has got to be some kind of sick inbred racist.
Smart people ignore these things and pretend that there not happing, right?

If 3 black men beat a white man it's called robbery

If 3 white men beat a black man it's a hate crime(way worse penalty)

That is the truth, eat it you left wing idiots!

Originally posted by ProudToBeAJew
If 3 black men beat a white man it's called robbery

If 3 white men beat a black man it's a hate crime(way worse penalty)

And if the white man points out this discrepancy he is a racist.

There are black on white crimes daily in the NYC area and you barely hear about them, it's just chalked up as another night in the city. If a white man goes after a black it makes national news, and out walks Sharpton!

Absolutely true. There was a white woman punched in the face in New York recently by a gang of minorities. They even said something like, "get the white bitch." Small, small story in the Post. If it were the other way around, FBI would swarm.

I absolutely loathe the term "hate crime". All crimes are hate crimes. To classify some acts of violence as being somehow more egregious based upon race or sexual orientation of the victim is unconstitutional, imo.

But the stupid hate crime laws do not excuse the racist views of Big D.

I absolutely loathe the term "hate crime". All crimes are hate crimes. To classify some acts of violence as being somehow more egregious based upon race or sexual orientation of the victim, is unconstitutional, imo.

I agree with this. Crime is crime. Discrimination is discrimination. Doesn't matter if it's black on black or white on white or black on white or white on black. Robbery is robbery, battery is battery and preferential treatment is preferential treatment.

Oh would that both sides would just realize that.

The concept of Hate Crimes is promoted by activists and politicians who promote separatism in order to maintain a voting base and access to our tax dollars.

I dont think Big D realizes that no matter what the thread is about he always ends up stuck on some bullshit racist theme. maybe its time to take off the funny lil hat before your brain is totally cooked. damn man, talk about having an agenda! give it a rest.:rolleyes:

I absolutely loathe the term "hate crime". All crimes are hate crimes. To classify some acts of violence as being somehow more egregious based upon race or sexual orientation of the victim is unconstitutional, imo.

You see wonderwench,

You compleatly ignore facts like 98% of interacial rape is blacks and hispanics raping white women.
And instead resort to using your energy to make personal attacks.

Thus why your score reflects you as a whining rotter.

Give it up, hun.

Your distortion of statistics isn't going to turn me into a hate-filled bigot.

If being a non-bigot means I'm a rotter, then I've damned proud of it.

You need a new hobby. Have you ever considered masturbation instead? It just might help you relieve some of your quite apparent frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back