Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
blacks arent the majority in the service. but i feel there some some MOS's that have more blacks in them. ive seen combat arms (infantry, tankers and the such), supply, and mechanic units that have more blacks than whites.
but as long as they do their jobs, who gives a fuck

Originally posted by Johnney
but as long as they do their jobs, who gives a fuck

:clap: :clap:

I absolutely agree. What difference does race make anyway? If the world were colorblind to race, instead of color-sensitive, it would be a much better place.

Originally posted by jon_forward
I will make one remark aimed at color...why are there more minorities in the armed services protecting our rights than caucasans????

This is not a opinion, this is a statement.

Here is a question:
Why are there more minority's in military prisons then any other groups?

"This is very similar to the ideas promoted by Hitler."

This is very similar to the response of someone LOSING THE ARGUMENT BADLY. The fact that groups differ genetically isn't the exclusive province of European dictators, it's backed up by the most thorough testing available. Check out "Race: The Reality of Human Differences," the new book by Sarich and Miele.

There are more differences among the individuals within a group than between the groups themselves.

You continue to promote a vile concept that individuals should not be judged according to their own deeds, words and character.

How incredibly Unamerican of you.

"There are more differences among the individuals within a group than between the groups themselves."

What groups are we talking about, and what sorts of differences? And even this were true, it would not negate the significance of group differences, which both liberals and conservatives today try desperately to avoid.

"You continue to promote a vile concept that individuals should not be judged according to their own deeds, words and character."

I never said this. In fact, I think that dealing with people as individuals is a quite worthy goal. It is, however, one that becomes hopelessly bastardized in a multiracial setting, as we are witnessing in the United States today. Today, we DO NOT deal with individuals according to their own deeds, words and character. We deal first and foremost with their RACE. Did you catch Al Sharpton debating Howard Dean? He asked about "people of color" in the cabinet. He didn't say anything about character. Funny. Nobody complained about that, they all nodded their heads and said, "of course." Dealing with people as racial beings is inevitable in settings where race is in sharp relief. Only in more racially homogenous settings does it fall to the wayside. Therefore, racial separation is advisable.

I don't need a link.

Compare Steven Hawkens and Casper van Dien. There are more differences between the two of them than you will find in the weighted averaged "statistical facts" you continue to promote.

Originally posted by wonderwench
I don't need a link.

Compare Steven Hawkens and Casper van Dien. There are more differences between the two of them than you will find in the weighted averaged "statistical facts" you continue to promote.

The things that just fly out of your head are meaningless. this statement is senceless.

LOL! Okay, let's add a couple more men into the mix - the actor Chris Burke, who has downs syndrome and Ted Bundy

Look at the biological differences between:

- A brilliant man with a diseased and failing body.
- A gorgeous perfect physique who is dumb as dirt.
- A genetically malformed man.
- An intelligent serial killer

The differences between all of them are more significant than you will find in the average statistical "facts" you are spouting off.

LOL! Okay, let's add a couple more men into the mix - the actor Chris Burke, who has downs syndrome and Ted Bundy

Look at the biological differences between:

- A brilliant man with a diseased and failing body.
- A gorgeous perfect physique who is dumb as dirt.
- A genetically malformed man.
- An intelligent serial killer

The differences between all of them are more significant than you will find in the average statistical "facts" you are spouting off.

You are a little confused,
People can be biologicaly the same, but have mental differences or genetic malformity's.
Did you know with the DNA of a person, a scientist can determine that persons race?

http://newnation.org/Millard/Millard-Of-Worms-And-Men.html

No, I'm not confused. The deeds and character of a person matter far more than the fact that a scientist can identify the race of a person from DNA. They can also identify gender. lol.

So, bloody, what?

The scientist cannot tell from DNA if the person is honest or dishonest. That characteristic matters much more than skin color.

[B

The scientist cannot tell from DNA if the person is honest or dishonest. That characteristic matters much more than skin color. [/B]

I agree, so whats your point?

The facts still are that blacks are more prone to violent behaviour.
Blacks have higher levels of testosterone.
This does not mean all blacks are violent, but the chances for violent behaviour is much more common for blacks.

You just keep repeating the same "facts" over and over again.

But you do have me convinced that Black Men are better in bed. I gotta find a big black stud to satisfy me.

:rolleyes:

Hey WW, how about we nominate Big D for a trip? doing us a favor by not having to listen to his BS for one, and he can have his perfect lily white world he so wants....oneway trip to Mars. Nah, wont work.....the planet is red!

You just keep repeating the same "facts" over and over again.

But you do have me convinced that Black Men are better in bed. I gotta find a big black stud to satisfy me.

:rolleyes:

I could tell it would take a BIG one to satisfy you.

So I'm a size queen. Any woman who tells you that size doesn't matter is lying.

Originally posted by jon_forward
Hey WW, how about we nominate Big D for a trip? doing us a favor by not having to listen to his BS for one, and he can have his perfect lily white world he so wants....oneway trip to Mars. Nah, wont work.....the planet is red!

No, Jon. If we are to uphold the values of American, Big D's right to make an ass of himself is something we should all respect. He does provide a useful service in helping us all recognize the collectivist value system that underlies bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back