Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, I have !

I worked in Manhattan for many years, and have had guns stuck in my face, it does tend to skew your view about racial equality. I am just trying to be honest !

William,

I live in Oakland CA, which has some of the worst drug and gang related violence in the country. It is ugly. Because of my volunteer work, I also encounter many decent, honest people who live in these crime ridden neighborhoods. They would like nothing better than to take back their turf.

Interestingly, Oakland once had a thriving black middle class with many black-owned small businesses. What happened? The War on Poverty and the War on Drugs decimated black families. If you want to point to one cause of violent behavior in young black men and boys, it is the lack of a father living in their home. Welfare has encouraged teenagers to have children out of wedlock as a way of financing getting their own apartments. It's sick. They get more money if they do not have a husband.

White boys, without a father figure, are also much more prone to violence.

As JF noted - it is socio-economic.

Treat each individual as an independent entity - and evaluate him on his own merits.

I agree with you 100% and this is how I live my life, but we must not ignore trends and statistics either !

You're welcome JF. The 60s is when Oakland started going downhill - not coincidentally, this happened as the New Society programs started kicking in.

Originally posted by jon_forward
where in the second link did it say anything about race? the first on being about prostrate cancer... still am inclined to think socio-econamic conditions are more to blame then race. why cant you see this???you do realize that there are poor white folk that break the law too....not having the ability to care for ones family/loved ones causes even rational men to go off the deep end. the facts you have shown while good are in no way proof of yopur statements.. you are reading more into them then is there...did they test ALL the men in prison? nope any men in prison? nope you took two sites, linked em together and put YOUR spin on them...

The first link states that black men have 21% higher testosterone levels:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3455741&dopt=Abstract

The second link shows how people with higher levels of testosterone are more prone to violent behaviour:
http://216.117.159.91/crimetimes/95c/w95cp4.htm

Am I supposed to belive what you write and ignore these doctors that are experts?

Why do you think blacks are far better at sports?

Originally posted by Big D
Then why do males commit violent crime at a much higher rate then do females if it is socio-economics?

OOOOO, Jon

why is there a higher rate of people of color being in prison, male or female?????? are the girls on riods???? where are you going with this now

Originally posted by wonderwench
William,

I live in Oakland CA, which has some of the worst drug and gang related violence in the country. It is ugly. Because of my volunteer work, I also encounter many decent, honest people who live in these crime ridden neighborhoods. They would like nothing better than to take back their turf.

Interestingly, Oakland once had a thriving black middle class with many black-owned small businesses. What happened? The War on Poverty and the War on Drugs decimated black families. If you want to point to one cause of violent behavior in young black men and boys, it is the lack of a father living in their home. Welfare has encouraged teenagers to have children out of wedlock as a way of financing getting their own apartments. It's sick. They get more money if they do not have a husband.

White boys, without a father figure, are also much more prone to violence.

As JF noted - it is socio-economic.

Funny that things got bad for blacks in the sixty's, is'nt that when we had the start of civil rights?http://www.massnews.com/2003_Editions/5_May/050803_mn_blacks_losing_good_jobs.shtml

you forgot to show me where prison populations where checked for testosterone levels... if you are going to use a study it should be a blind one....must people that end up in prison are #1. from broken homes #2 very poor socio-economic damn try again

I wouldn't say that "economics" have NO effect on behavior. But race drives much. It's the ignored factor, an ignorance fueled by political correctness and a refusal to believe in, well, reality. Funny how liberals and conservatives these days seem perfectly willing to bury their heads on the sand about racial reality.

Question: Why don't White fathers leave their children? Even when encountering difficulty?

why is there a higher rate of people of color being in prison, male or female?????? are the girls on riods???? where are you going with this now

Yes black women have higher testosterone levels then do other groups of women:
http://www.anthropogeny.com/Evolution of Skin Color.htm

I answer all your questions, can't you answer one of mine?

If socio-economics that cause violent crime an not testosterone, then why do men commit much more violent crime then women?

There's no link to that assertion because it's a conservative lie.

Conservatives lie for the same reason that liberals lie: they're afraid of the TRUTH.

Liberal Lie: Blacks are poor and commit crime because whites are evil.

Conservative Lie: Blacks are poor and commit crime because of liberal programs.

Truth: Blacks commit crime because they're black, and that's what blacks do.

I agree with that statement Big D.... men commit more violent crimes then woman do....since day one we have been the hunter....the female the gatherer... the socio-economic thing is self explainatory...I should not have to explain why couples fight over no money/lack of food ect ect leading to crime.

I agree with that statement Big D.... men commit more violent crimes then woman do....since day one we have been the hunter....the female the gatherer... the socio-economic thing is self explainatory...I should not have to explain why couples fight over no money/lack of food ect ect leading to crime.

You mean because a black man is poor this is what leads him to rape women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back