Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by wonderwench
So I'm a size queen. Any woman who tells you that size doesn't matter is lying.

Even a 747 looks small if it lands in the Grand Canyon

And two inches is small even to a midget.

I think I just found out why you are so fixated on black men.

You're jealous.

And two inches is small even to a midget.

I think I just found out why you are so fixated on black men.

You're jealous.

Hey don't put this on me,
Your the one who said you need a big black one to satisfy you.

It should not be to tuff for you, black men will sleep with anything.

I did find your sore "spot"!

Sorry to disappoint, but I am a married woman - and too bad that the joke about the black stud went over your head. I did put the rolling eye sarcastic emoticon in the post. Next time I'll put a big warning sign:

DISCLAIMER, THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS SARCASM.

Ooohhh! Good catch, Jon.

I was mistaken about the location of Big D's sore spot!

I did find your sore "spot"!

Sorry to disappoint, but I am a married woman - and too bad that the joke about the black stud went over your head. I did put the rolling eye sarcastic emoticon in the post. Next time I'll put a big warning sign:

DISCLAIMER, THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS SARCASM.

You don't think I've been laughing threw this whole thing?

Your too easy.

I've been laughing too - but mostly at your horrible grammar and spelling.

Your repetition of "facts" is boring. But now that I understand your true motivation - fear of being physically inferior to black men, it's rather pathetic to observe your ongoing rationalizations.

Damn made my mind go sexual...lol..WW your pic & all the talk of size..hmmm...:p:
Jeff

Gee, I wonder who's committing all the murders in Oakland? Probably those evil white racists like D.

Oh, wait. Actually, it's blacks and Hispanics. Almost exclusively.

See here:

http://www.amren.com/colrcrim.html

Now, I wonder why that would be? I mean, if they're so well-endowed, why would they have to go committing all that crime? Maybe whitey just hasn't given them enough oppahtooniddy.

But how many of these "gang-bangers" are white? Would we have the concept at all were it not for minorities? I know that you, like most folks, are horrified at the prospect that blacks are simply more crime-prone, and you want to do all you can to steer attention away from that by pointing to "cultural" factors, past discrimination, etc. But the point is that the tendency toward criminal activity is a black and Hispanic one, period. I'm not impressed with the dribble that "most blacks are law-abiding." If 12 percent of the population is committing 50 percent of the murders, that is relevant. Blacks are an alien element and most attempts to fold them into our lives have met with total failure. But if you want to keep pretending that the Cosby Show reflects reality, I'll ask you to do it on a different continent.

welp.william, last I know of it the majority rules and that must not be you and your fellow "superior because of color" friends. a gang-banger is a gang-banger..you are hang-up on black and white...makes it real simple for you to get dressed

I don't think I'm "superior" because of my "color." Why do the multiracial marxists always say that? If I don't want to live with/be dragged down by minorities, that doesn't mean I think I'm necessarily better, it just means I WANT TO TAKE A DIFFERENT PATH. Why is that so hard to understand? And if I do think I'm "superior," here's a choker for ya: am I right or wrong about that? If whites aren't "superior," sure is funny how they've been nominated babysitters for all the other races of the planet. Why aren't the blacks bellowing about how HISPANICS don't take care of them? Why aren't whites begging the Arabs to house, clothe and feed them?

Well?

And another thing. What the hell do you care what I think about myself or my race as compared to another? Do you really want to push me on that? 'Cause man, I will let you know, and not nice and pretty like.

Why don't we just say, "My goodness. It appears the races don't get along and never will. Time to move on!"

And be done with it.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Gee, I wonder who's committing all the murders in Oakland? Probably those evil white racists like D.

Oh, wait. Actually, it's blacks and Hispanics. Almost exclusively.

See here:

http://www.amren.com/colrcrim.html

Now, I wonder why that would be? I mean, if they're so well-endowed, why would they have to go committing all that crime? Maybe whitey just hasn't given them enough oppahtooniddy.

I already addressed this issue in either this thread or the 100 Facts Extravaganza.

The murder rate in Oakland is almost exclusively drug & gang related. The convergence of the War on Poverty and the War on Drugs created this nightmare.
Welfare programs reward teenage girls with their own apartments for having out-of-wedlock children. They are better off financially than if they get married. Generations of young men since the 1960s have grown up with no father figure. Combine the lure of easy, quick drug money and we have what we see today.

This is the result of horrible government policies - not race. White boys in similar environments are just as much at risk.

Why don't we just say, "My goodness. It appears the races don't get along and never will. Time to move on!"

You certainly don't say that and that is a part of why people can't and should not "move on".

I think very few people should be banned from these great message boards, but you are one of them. Your views are pathetic and a waste of everyone's time to even have to skip past your post. Jimnyc, you have my vote to boot William Joyce out of here forever.

this is a tired argument.
whats going tohappen when the aliens get here? there isnt going to be any black, white, red, brown, yellow. its going to be Damn look at that fucker!! it has three arms and eight eyes!!

Hopefully when the Kanamits land, they will eat Big D and William first.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back