How Fascist Are You?

my score is is 4.433333333
You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

I didn't see the number, but here's the comment: You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

found the number, duh:

Almost pi

Big D - this is a survey which values conformity. I know what Rotter means. But if one looks at the questions - the two ends of the spectrum are Libertarian (Rotter) - and Fascist (lint picker).

I doubt you answered truthfully, btw. Your score is too low for the belief system you promote on this board.

Originally posted by wonderwench
Big D - this is a survey which values conformity. I know what Rotter means. But if one looks at the questions - the two ends of the spectrum are Libertarian (Rotter) - and Fascist (lint picker).

I doubt you answered truthfully, btw. Your score is too low for the belief system you promote on this board.

I belive this would be the comment of a whining rotter.

Shouldn't you be researching more statistics to support your racist theories of White Supremacy?

What are you doing goofing off in other threads? The Wizards will be most displeased.

So WW, are my posts and profile en mesh? Wondering since I was appalled at some of my own answers. lol

Kathianne,

I am not an expert on this test. I am having a big debate about the test on another board. There is a big disparity of opinion regarding the meaning of various questions.

ie, #7 - I view this question as being one in which the concept of individuals thinking for themselves and accepting responsibility for their views is the main point. My debating partner thinks it is one of teaching children discipline.

The test is flawed in that multiple meanings can be read into the questions.

But it is interesting.

To your point about whether or not it reflects accurately about you - you come across to me as a fair and moderate person. I consider your score consistent with that perspective, fwiw.

Me? I have often been described as complicated and rather high maintenance at times. So maybe my score reflects that. :D

Shouldn't you be researching more statistics to support your racist theories of White Supremacy?

What are you doing goofing off in other threads? The Wizards will be most displeased.

I have never said any group is supreme to another, I have simply just pointed out the differences of certein groups.

It has been you who has concluded that these differences make one group more supreme then another.

My personal favorite group of people are Asians.

I scored a 1.6333333 also a whining rotter. Most Republicans would test at least in the middle of this scale I imagine...that is why I always say while you can't quite call the Republican Party fascist, there is a strong fascist streak that runs in the party.

acludem

Kathianne,

Me? I have often been described as complicated and rather high maintenance at times. So maybe my score reflects that. :D

No, the score reflects that your a whining rotter.

Originally posted by Big D
I have never said any group is supreme to another, I have simply just pointed out the differences of certein groups.

It has been you who has concluded that these differences make one group more supreme then another.

My personal favorite group of people are Asians.

B'loney.

I'm not the only one here who has noted and has been offended by your overtly racist agenda. The fact that your favorite Group of people are Asians does not excuse your from your vile attacks on blacks and hispanics.

Aren't you running late for your Klan meeting?

B'loney.

I'm not the only one here who has noted and has been offended by your overtly racist agenda. The fact that your favorite Group of people are Asians does not excuse your from your vile attacks on blacks and hispanics.

Aren't you running late for your Klan meeting?

Being Jewish, I doubt that I would fit in very well at a klan meeting.

As for the rest of your comment, it is kind of whining.

I think the KKK accepts Jews now - as long as you express enough hatred for black and brown people. It's part of their new affirmative action agenda. AAA for the KKK.

I think the KKK accepts Jews now - as long as you express enough hatred for black and brown people. It's part of their new affirmative action agenda. AAA for the KKK.

I see you are trying to lower me to your level with your whining rotter comments.

My score:2.7666666666666666

"You are a liberal airhead."

:laugh: and some people call me a corporatist fascist.

Forum List

Back