Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Big D
You see wonderwench,

You compleatly ignore facts like 98% of interacial rape is blacks and hispanics raping white women.
And instead resort to using your energy to make personal attacks.

Thus why your score reflects you as a whining rotter.
According to my "score" I'm a Grade A Prime American and I too don't particularly enjoy the racial card being played all the time. Not every thread has to have some racial component to it. But I also agree with Jim that when white people point out the inequitable treatement under the law and by the media of the races when it is not in favor of the minority, they are automatically assumed to be racist. I don't get why every little thing as to result in such labelling and backlash.

Pointing out the problems with affirmative action shouldn't get someone tagged a racist any more than someone pointing out that certain criminals (i.e., rich white guys) are given leniency over other.

the plain truth is, if a white person played a race card and said they were discriminated against, people would jsut say they are whinning. ive even heard some black people around here saying that whites CANT get discriminated against. and thats bullshit.
this is another example of either being for or against. to alot of people there is no middle ground inthis subject. and again its bullshit.

But you will be tagged a racist, which to the world means only "bad person who isn't aware of the glorious truth of racial equality" or to wonderwench "needs a new hobby" (funny how the multiracial marxists are never said to need new hobbies, despite how much time they spend forcing races to rub up against each other).

Anyone who doubts the incredible racial patterns of crime in America should check out the Color of Crime, a report by American Renaissance writers. Basically, the blacker a place, the higher the crime. Blacks commit an astoundingly disproportionate amount of murder, robbery and rape --- like more than 50 percent, when, by percentage, they should be at 12 or 13 percent.

the extremist on both sides need to get hobbies. the ones that are saying there is ALWAYS racism over here or there is NEVER racism over there. not everything is black vs. white. so you didnt get the job, ever think there was someone more qualified than you? to anyone of either color?

Originally posted by wonderwench
Give it up, hun.

Your distortion of statistics isn't going to turn me into a hate-filled bigot.

If being a non-bigot means I'm a rotter, then I've damned proud of it.

You need a new hobby. Have you ever considered masturbation instead? It just might help you relieve some of your quite apparent frustration.

The thing that is distorted is your inability to deal with facts, you are so worried about what other might say that you ignore the truth. I post the facts and you just ignore them, you even go as far as to say that these facts are distorted, with out offering any proof to back your statement.
Here are the FACTS about interacial crime, written by a black man on a Jewish web site:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

When you lie and say that these crimes are not happing or try to ignore these facts you are making the problem worse. You are a accessory to these crimes by ignoring or dening that they even happen.
Your personal insults refect your inability to deal with reality.

The thing that is distorted is your inability to deal with facts, you are so worried about what other might say that you ignore the truth. I post the facts and you just ignore them, you even go as far as to say that these facts are distorted, with out offering any proof to back your statement.
Here are the FACTS about interacial crime, written by a black man on a Jewish web site:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

When you lie and say that these crimes are not happing or try to ignore these facts you are making the problem worse. You are a accessory to these crimes by ignoring or dening that they even happen.
Your personal insults refect your inability to deal with reality.

I don't ignore the fact that crimes are happening - nor the segments of the population that are most prone to criminal acts. Doing so would be foolish.

But you ascribe the criminal behavior to DNA. I do not. It has far more to do with lack of education and poor job prospects than it does with race.

Well put, BigD. When confronted with facts about racial reality, the tendency of too many is to whine, cry or yell names. Notice how they never refute with their own facts.

"But you ascribe the criminal behavior to DNA. I do not. It has far more to do with lack of education and poor job prospects than it does with race."

In fact, genetics have a lot to do with it. So say the scientists in the field. Look at the work of Richard Lynn, J. Phillipe Rushton and others. Criminal behavior IS inherited, and blacks have the gene. Or, what they have the gene for is lower intelligence and lack of impulse control. Which means crime. Saying that "lack of education" is what causes blacks to commit crime is not supported by the evidence. Blacks, even when handed incredible opportunities by white society, squander it. The fact is that blacks and whites cannot live together in the same society absent some incredible amounts of lying or domination. Both of which are unhealthy.

William - you and Big D have a lot in common.

Enjoy each other's company.

You will not convince me to treat other individuals except as individuals.

I don't ignore the fact that crimes are happening - nor the segments of the population that are most prone to criminal acts. Doing so would be foolish.

But you ascribe the criminal behavior to DNA. I do not. It has far more to do with lack of education and poor job prospects than it does with race.

I have said,
Because blacks have a much higher level of testostrone, they are more prone to violent behaviour.

Black testosterone levels:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3455741&dopt=Abstract

Testosterone and violence:
http://216.117.159.91/crimetimes/95c/w95cp4.htm

This is why I belive blacks commit far more violent crimes such as rape and murder, do you agree?

Then it must also be true that black men are more virile and better in bed.

Do you want to make that concession?

Then it must also be true that black men are more virile and better in bed.

Do you want to make that concession?

Virile I would have to agree with, this is why black men have so many babies with so many different women.

As far as black men being better in bed, I don't know, so I'll take your word on it.

Notice how you avoided my question that is backed with facts?

ROFLMAO!

I retorted with a sarcastic comment.

There is no other way to treat your racist agenda.

I have said,
Because blacks have a much higher level of testostrone, they are more prone to violent behaviour.

Black testosterone levels:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3455741&dopt=Abstract

Testosterone and violence:
http://216.117.159.91/crimetimes/95c/w95cp4.htm

This is why I belive blacks commit far more violent crimes such as rape and murder, do you agree?

Wonderwench,
When confronted with reality you really go off the deep end.

You can't deny the facts I have shown here because that would really expose your denile.

You can't admit that these facts are true because then you would be a "racist".

So instead you go into some wierd spin about nothing to avoid reality.

Call me what you want, but I believe the truth lies somewhere in between. Economics plays a part as well as genetics. No one with any intelligence can rightfully tell me all humans share genetic equality, not even within the same race. Yet I do belive that economics does play a large role in procuring certain types of behaviors. One question does plague me though, why did certain races excell while others did not, it is not environmental, that is an established fact and can easily be reasoned out. So why then ?

Originally posted by jon_forward
socio-economics are the root of the problem not race...but think as you want. I thought archie bunker was a show on tv. my mistake...

Then why do males commit violent crime at a much higher rate then do females if it is socio-economics?

What then? Treat each individual as an independent entity - and evaluate him on his own merits.

To do otherwise is to be a bigot.

"You will not convince me to treat other individuals except as individuals."

Hey, wonderwench. I invite you to meet the "individuals" on the D Train. Ever ridden? Who, exactly, are you, and where does your ignorance about racial reality come from? I often find that the white folks most dedicated to the idea the "we're all equal" have never ventured far beyond their all-white neighborhoods. I think you need to emerge from your sheltered reality and step into a thing called "the real world."

where in the second link did it say anything about race? the first on being about prostrate cancer... still am inclined to think socio-econamic conditions are more to blame then race. why cant you see this???you do realize that there are poor white folk that break the law too....not having the ability to care for ones family/loved ones causes even rational men to go off the deep end. the facts you have shown while good are in no way proof of yopur statements.. you are reading more into them then is there...did they test ALL the men in prison? nope any men in prison? nope you took two sites, linked em together and put YOUR spin on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back