Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
"Currently the trend across the board is to blame outside factors on the wrong doing of children, whether criminal or as simple as not doing their homework. If your kid swears, in all likelihood you blame it on 'peer influence'."

I totally agree, there is an out of control trend, for the past 20 years at least, of the refusal of people to accept responsibility for their own action. They blame their momma, who beat them, their lack of education, when they themselves didn't take advantage of the educational system, the fact that they are black or poor white, their place in society, or anything else rather than take responsibility for their own actions. Until we as a society start making people take responsibilty for their actions and quit letting the judicial system let them off because "after all it wasn't their fault", we will continue to see a general increase in crime and a total disregard for the rights of others to live safe and peaceful lives.

You might as well blame the sky for being blue. Our society as a whole is geared towards dodging responsibility. All the demographics mean is that there are more stupid irresponsible white kids than minorities. Don't beleive me...? Go to a popular mall on any given day and watch'em. Little wastrels, the lot of 'em.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You might as well blame the sky for being blue. Our society as a whole is geared towards dodging responsibility. All the demographics mean is that there are more stupid irresponsible white kids than minorities. Don't beleive me...? Go to a popular mall on any given day and watch'em. Little wastrels, the lot of 'em.

I don't know what kind of facts you can get by watching kids in a mall?

High School Dropout Results By Race/Ethnicity

Annual dropout rates are generally low for White, non-Hispanic students and Asian/Pacific Islander students. Higher rates are reported for American Indian/Alaska Native students; African-American, and Hispanic students.

Dropping out is especially rare for Asian/Pacific Islander high school students. The Asian/Pacific Islander dropout rate is less than 4% in 30 of reporting states. No state reported a dropout rate of 10% or more for this group.

More than 15% of American Indian/Alaska Native high school students drop out in Arizona, Minnesota and South Dakota. Twelve states have a dropout rate of 10% or higher for American Indian/Alaska Native students.

Eight states report dropout rates of 10% or more among African-American high school students. One state (Wyoming) reports a African-American, dropout rate of more than 15%.

Among Hispanic high school students, dropout rates are 10% or higher in 11 reporting states.

Although black youth only make up 15% of are juvenile population, black youth make up over 40% juvenile prison population.

Bullypulpit you live in Ohio. In ohio I believe there is less than 8% blacks living there. You must not have very much contact with minorities in general. How many Blacks do you talk to daily or have to share a general space with for hours on end?

If you are not a minority yourself I would say you are speaking from a stance which you have not experienced.

I go to an inner-city school in Minneapolis on the south side. It's not as bad as the north side but wow...if you only knew...you would realize why blacks commit more crimes and degrade society as a whole.

It's culture. Their culture teaches them to be tough and bigger, better, and to hit others before you get hit. Their culture is all about pre-emptive strikes and using whatever you can to please yourself. Whether it be girls, sex, drugs, rap, and excessive and meaningless cursing they use it to take advantage of it.

Originally posted by MeSSeNJa
Bullypulpit you live in Ohio. In ohio I believe there is less than 8% blacks living there. You must not have very much contact with minorities in general. How many Blacks do you talk to daily or have to share a general space with for hours on end?

If you are not a minority yourself I would say you are speaking from a stance which you have not experienced.

I go to an inner-city school in Minneapolis on the south side. It's not as bad as the north side but wow...if you only knew...you would realize why blacks commit more crimes and degrade society as a whole.

It's culture. Their culture teaches them to be tough and bigger, better, and to hit others before you get hit. Their culture is all about pre-emptive strikes and using whatever you can to please yourself. Whether it be girls, sex, drugs, rap, and excessive and meaningless cursing they use it to take advantage of it.

I work with black, white, asian, and hispanic hospice patients on a daily basis. I work with them, I work with their families, I'm there when they draw their last breath, I grieve with the families, and I work with the families afterwards. It doesn't get much closer.

And your statistics must be borrowed from Big D's spew.

Bully...I have been to the wrong side off tracks in the twin cities..... the areas where the have-nots live.....while i was not overly concerned about my health the few days I was there it wasnt the sort of place to take the kids or wife...OK??

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I work with black, white, asian, and hispanic hospice patients on a daily basis. I work with them, I work with their families, I'm there when they draw their last breath, I grieve with the families, and I work with the families afterwards. It doesn't get much closer.

And your statistics must be borrowed from Big D's spew.

Columbus Ohio does have a large black community, and the crime rates in Columbus show it.

Crime in Columbus (2001):
81 murders (11.4 per 100,000)
602 rapes (84.6 per 100,000)
3,364 robberies (472.8 per 100,000)
2,349 assaults (330.2 per 100,000)
15,740 burglaries (2212.3 per 100,000)
38,835 larceny counts (5458.4 per 100,000)
7,576 auto thefts (1064.8 per 100,000)
City-data.com crime index = 711.5 (higher means more crime, US average = 330.6)

As you can see, Columbus more then doubles the national average.

while you are at the stats Big D..where are the rest of them??? how many are one parent familys? whats the median income??? ect..ect.... your stats are very one-sided...no I am NOT going to waste my time looking them up...it appears to by your main goal in life.

Originally posted by jon_forward
while you are at the stats Big D..where are the rest of them??? how many are one parent familys? whats the median income??? ect..ect.... your stats are very one-sided...no I am NOT going to waste my time looking them up...it appears to by your main goal in life.

FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. (27)

FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of Negroes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites. (32) (27)

FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)

FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drug or alcohol abusers.

Originally posted by Big D
FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. (27)

FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of Negroes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites. (32) (27)

FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)

FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drug or alcohol abusers.
what is this site? not to call you a liar or anything, but i can make shit up too. and no i dont take anyones word for anything

Originally posted by William Joyce
Yes, the Ku Klux Klan, that ever-present force. Huh??? I love how libs always throw them out. Never mind that nobody's ever SEEN a Klansman. But I see Hispanics every day on the subway, and man, they are ready for war.

You're so right.I see lots of Hispanics,but most Klansmen[If you care to call them men]Hide thier faces with white hoods.

The Hispanics I know are overwhelmingly hard working. They do not put the emphasis on education that I do, especially for their daughters, but they are lawabiding, (ok, some are illegal, but with that ahem, little exception, they are lawabiding). They will not tolerate their children being mean or disrespectful of adults.

The 'Klan' or other hatemongers, they are not respectful of anyone who doesn't have legitamately more power than they. These are cowards of the worst sort. Bullies, nothing less. Crap of the human species.

Originally posted by Kathianne
The Hispanics I know are overwhelmingly hard working. They do not put the emphasis on education that I do, especially for their daughters, but they are lawabiding, (ok, some are illegal, but with that ahem, little exception, they are lawabiding). They will not tolerate their children being mean or disrespectful of adults.

The 'Klan' or other hatemongers, they are not respectful of anyone who doesn't have legitamately more power than they. These are cowards of the worst sort. Bullies, nothing less. Crap of the human species.

Look at the hundreds of Klansmen wanted by the Los Angeles police Dept:

http://www.lapdonline.org/get_involved/most_wanted/0alpha_most_wanted/a_wanted_index.htm

how much did it cost to get your picture deleted?????KKK in LA...more Like Idaho...Utah...Nevada....states that have places where the shitbags can hide out ....they live where no one with any sence would....

I show you how in L.A, ALL of the hundereds of most wanted are either black or hispanic, and all you do is personaly attack me?

Denile?

Denile be a rivah, bro!

You be tawkin' bout DeNial!

Git yo nials straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back