Atlas Shrugged

Lots of guys like "fat chicks", just like lots of women like men who aren't rich and successful (which no doubt is very helpful to you). My boyfriend and I were just discussing with a friend today a mutual acquaintance of ours who makes a practice of chasing heavier women.

If you want a cold glass of reality in the face, genius, head out to your local shopping mall and look around at all the overweight women walking around with a man dancing attendance on them.

I've never seen it. Yaaaaaa, there are a tiny minority into fat chicks. There are necrophiliacs out there, too.

I cannot tell you how little it actually means to me that you've "never seen" something. I don't doubt for a second, however, that it is impossible for you to comprehend the idea that the world, and humanity, contain far more variety and shadings than the most shallow, superficial concept of "men only want women who look like supermodels".

Yaaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaaa - lot of pervs out there. :D

So Hispanics are all lazy, uneducated lettuce pickers, Asians are all brainy nerds, black women are all desperate for a man because black men are all irresponsible players, women are mindless decorations to be valued for their looks (and only one permutation of attractiveness, at that), and men are all shallow pigs who care only about appearance.

It must suck to live in the unfunny cartoon world that is your mind.

It must be nice to live in your Pee See Imaginary World - I deal with things as they are.

Patrick2 a legend in his own mind ,why are u not president huh?Even your retard hero party boy george dubya got to put that in his cv oh i see you make no mention of his mighty intellect and what did those papers cost ya by the way.

I got news for ya' kid...Atlas isn't shrugging...he's falling down.

female-to-male-ratio-1960-to-2009-median-income.jpg

What you see above is the steady erosion of men's wages (White AND BLACK) over most of our lifetimes.

White MEN are being replaced. They are losing their place on the top of the food chain.

GET USED TO IT.

You were expecting pearls of wisdom from our resident dimwit?

I mean, this is the same author of:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/178049-no-fat-chicks.html

Someone has got themselves a nice new sock puppet.

Guys don't like fat chicks - are you denying that? Leftwingers have built up this parallel universe in their minds, where obama is smart and guys like fat chicks. When someone disrupts their PeeSeeland fantasy with a cold glass of reality in the face, they start squacking and spluttering and throwing race cards in every direction. :lmao:

Lots of guys like "fat chicks", just like lots of women like men who aren't rich and successful (which no doubt is very helpful to you). My boyfriend and I were just discussing with a friend today a mutual acquaintance of ours who makes a practice of chasing heavier women.

If you want a cold glass of reality in the face, genius, head out to your local shopping mall and look around at all the overweight women walking around with a man dancing attendance on them.

Yeah, I almost brought up chubby chasers yesterday. :)

Patrick....my advice to you is simple

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
From my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

What you see above is the steady erosion of men's wages (White AND BLACK) over most of our lifetimes.

White MEN are being replaced. They are losing their place on the top of the food chain.

GET USED TO IT.

What you've shown is the effect of "affirmative action", ie, institutionalized racist anti-white male discrimination, and is exactly what I'm talking about. I call upon the (non white uncle tom) white men to organize and fight back. It's ABSURD for this to happen to the very group who founded this country, who built it, and who defended it in wartime.

GET USED TO IT.

What you've shown is the effect of "affirmative action", ie, institutionalized racist anti-white male discrimination, and is exactly what I'm talking about. I call upon the (non white uncle tom) white men to organize and fight back. It's ABSURD for this to happen to the very group who founded this country, who built it, and who defended it in wartime.

Affirmative action was the necessary followup to the Civil Rights movement. While you could write laws against discrimination, you could not change what was in peoples hearts. All a racist employer had to do is say..."I could not find any blacks who were qualified..wink...wink"

Affirmative action forced numbers. It might not have been fair......but it worked.

What is Staples trying to say?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asMS8MgZx4Y&NR=1]‪Staples Commercial Dell Ink (FULL VERSION)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPCFg6ODATU]‪Staples Dingbats Commercial‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxYpBxRUV1E]‪Staples "That Was Easy" Commercial‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnm7janvUA]‪Staples Commercial-"Wow thats a low price"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDgCHzrAKDA&feature=related]‪Staples Business Depot commercial from 2002‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

GET USED TO IT.

Affirmative action was the necessary followup to the Civil Rights movement. While you could write laws against discrimination, you could not change what was in peoples hearts. All a racist employer had to do is say..."I could not find any blacks who were qualified..wink...wink"

Affirmative action forced numbers. It might not have been fair......but it worked.

No, racist anti-white discrimination was never "necessary" - it absurdly penalizes white males who were absolutely not-responsible for blacks and their problems, instead of any discriminating employer. This is like if Joe Blow robs a bank, they pick out someone who didn't do it and put HIM in jail - it's UTTERLY irrational.

The civil rights act of 1964 didn't attempt to change people's hearts, it established the sanctioning powers of the civil rights commission for those who violated its provisions. The claim that employers could simply ignore it is plain false.

"Affirmative action" was created as a purely political sop of the democrat party to it's minority constituents, who after the 1964 act was passed found they couldn't compete even when the playing field was level. The libs who promote anti-white discrimination don't even argue equality anymore - with Grutter v. Bollinger, they switched to their "diversity" argument as a another approach, when in that case they were proven by a statistician and other incontravertible evidence to simply be engaging in blatant discrimination against white applicants in favor of far less qualified minority applicants. Read up.

Harry Truman had to face one of the awesome decisions of all time ie the bomb he had to step into the shoes of the greatest president of the 20th century.Not only this but he had balls to reign in dugout doug in korea face down Stalin and deal with Churchill, how would you do in his place hmmm? think you could handle the awesome pressure and responsibility.No? didnt think so mr self proclaimed genius.

Harry Truman had to face one of the awesome decisions of all time ie the bomb he had to step into the shoes of the greatest president of the 20th century.Not only this but he had balls to reign in dugout doug in korea face down Stalin and deal with Churchill, how would you do in his place hmmm? think you could handle the awesome pressure and responsibility.No? didnt think so mr self proclaimed genius.

Truman was also the last self-educated President. He didn't have the benefit of a college education, so he spent his whole life reading and educating himself.

Contrast this with our last dullard who had, and subsequently squandered, an Ivy League education handed to him.

Yaaaaa - nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians, physicists - those would be snapped up in a second by the chicks, blacks, and illegal aliens. :rofl:

Which are you, of the bolded?

Also, you'd be surprised.

My relevent degree there would be physics. A few examples: I've done computer simulations of missile trajectories, missile interceptor systems, plasmas in magnetic containment spaces; orbital correction algorithms for satellites, software for coordinate transformations for aerospace applications, finite analysis models for spacecraft rigid bodies - lots else. Try plugging in an "affirmative action" dud there. :lol:

Ok this clown was definently lying about his job, there is no way this idiot did anything besides clean toilets at Dairy Queen.

Which are you, of the bolded?

Also, you'd be surprised.

My relevent degree there would be physics. A few examples: I've done computer simulations of missile trajectories, missile interceptor systems, plasmas in magnetic containment spaces; orbital correction algorithms for satellites, software for coordinate transformations for aerospace applications, finite analysis models for spacecraft rigid bodies - lots else. Try plugging in an "affirmative action" dud there. :lol:

Ok this clown was definently lying about his job, there is no way this idiot did anything besides clean toilets at Dairy Queen.

An "affirmative action" turkey like you couldn't even pronounce those words, much less do the jobs. :lmao: OK, now repeat after me - it's "ask", not "axe". :rofl:

This thread lives on as a testament to Patty's banality.

No, it's a monument to the vapidity and intellectual flatlining of obamabots. :D They know they disagree with you, but can't formulate or write a coherent reason why, much less offer a rebuttal. Instead, with their panties in a knot and their little fists balled up, they hysterically throw race cards, and then scuttle off. :lmao:

It wouldn't matter much if you went on strike, you just sit around here all day anyway..

You don't even work. Slug.

Forum List

Back