City Of Denver Warns White Citizens Of Feral Blacks (video)

I don't believe in violence, but I do believe in self defense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1zup1Rgcrw]‪Charles Bronson vs Muggers YouTube2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

‪Charles Bronson vs Muggers YouTube2‬‏ - YouTube

This may be a result of very high unemployment among young blacks, racial anger resulting from being crowded out by hispanics, and our president who frustrates them with no results while he incites to confrontation by his own words and rhetoric supported by the fact that right now 30 percent of Americans say Obama is "too confrontational" He's the "Inciter-in-Chief"

Last edited:

‪Charles Bronson vs Muggers YouTube2‬‏ - YouTube

This may be a result of very high unemployment among young blacks, racial anger resulting from being crowded out by hispanics, and our president who frustrates them with no results while he incites to confrontation by his own words and rhetoric supported by the fact that right now 30 percent of Americans say Obama is "too confrontational" He's the "Inciter-in-Chief"

That may be, but regardless of the cause, I know the cure: let more gangs of thugs (of whatever race), come across intended victims who respond with lethal force. I don't know how much of a deterrent that will be, but I do know it will reduce the number of "repeat offenders". Time to lock, load and carry!

• Banned
This has been going on in Denver now for three years and as the reporter says in the video they have finally stopped suppressing the racial aspect to this story.

Could you imagine if the races were reversed?

BLACKS ARE NOT HUMAN!!! Finally even the news media is waking up.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Attachments

• $delisabryant.jpg
    $delisabryant.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,545
  • $lc-25-md.jpg
    $lc-25-md.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 70
  • $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 83

Forum List

Back