Atlas Shrugged

Why you so a sick white boy, boy?

And you are racist because genetics or is there some valid reason?

I am mocking whites whose sickness with being white reveals itself in attacks on other races.

The nice thing about you folks is that every day you grow smaller in number as younger Americans come of age having no intention of perpetuating the bad old ways.

Why you so a sick white boy, boy?

I am mocking whites whose sickness with being white reveals itself in attacks on other races.

The nice thing about you folks is that every day you grow smaller in number as younger Americans come of age having no intention of perpetuating the bad old ways.

Yet ANOTHER race card puff ball from sparky - this must be a record for one thread - someone call guiness. :lol:

Let us consider what happened when WHITE MEN went to war during WWII.

Did the economy collapse?

No it didn't.

In fact we had the most AMAZINGLY productive economy in our history.

Women (and minorities, too) WENT TO WORK in factories, in construction, on farms and in businesses. They had absolutely NO PROBLEM filling in for the White men who'd gone to war.

The theory that WHITE MEN are society's ATLASES is a conceit that White men (who are fearful) cling to.

It is as flawed an example of thinking as the conceit that some wealthy have that they are the foundation upon which all wealth is created.

Last edited:

Yet ANOTHER race card puff ball from sparky - this must be a record for one thread - someone call guiness. :lol:

You bait the race issue, and then accuse anyone who brings it up of "playing the race card".

This is why, my boy, we consider you to be a fucktard.

White man today is too weak and frightened to go on strike, being subservient to 'the man' and to the corporation is the only place they feel comfortable. Slavery now is privilege and the wimpy white man can only kowtow to their corporate gawd.

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey [see Democracy after Citizens United | MIT World ]

Let us consider what happened when WHITE MEN went to war during WWII.

Did the economy collapse?

No it didn't.

In fact we had the most AMAZINGLY productive economy in our history.

Women (and minorities, too) WENT TO WORK in factories, in construction, on farms and in businesses. They had absolutely NO PROBLEM filling in for the White men who'd gone to war.

The theory that WHITE MEN are society's ATLASES is a conceit that White men (who are fearful) cling to.

It is as flawed an example of thinking as the conceit that some wealthy have that they are the foundation upon which all wealth is created.

First, let me get over my shock at a leftwinger being able to fire off enough brain synapses to do more than toss a race card in this thread. :D

Facts:

- The US population in this period was about 140 million. Taking a percentage of 40% for white men, that comes to 56 million white men.

- About 16 million americans served in WWII, about 1 million blacks. But not everyone served for the whole war. At any one time, and taking a rough average over the war, the average is no more than 6 million at any one time.

[ame=http://askville.amazon.com/American-soldiers-involved-World-War-II/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=1425000]How many American soldiers were involved in World War II?[/ame]

- Therefore, only about 11% of white men were in the military at any one time. This doesn't even account for the large number of WM military who would have been stateside and directly involved in war production, nor the women in the military, and it counts such as hispanics, indians, and asians in with the "white" total. Therefore the 11% figure is probably really on the high side, so let's make it 10%.

- As for the amazing productivity: people who had just experienced the Depression were eager to work, to make up for the financial devastation that the liberal-caused Depression had brought to their families. Lots of overtime was available because so many men were gone, and employers appealed to people's patriotism to work hard. it was a matter of survival against the most significant enemies the US has ever had.

- Further, the key industry managers, engineers, scientists, technicians (that would be WHITE MEN) received deferments because of the criticality of their work - THESE were the indispensable people who won the war on the homefront. (Check out the demographics of the Manhattan Project scientists/engineers sometime. :D)

- Conclusion? Your thesis doesn't wash. But it is not without value - it's useful to show that there is no limit to the extent that leftwingers are willing to bend the facts and distort history to conform to their Pee See religion.

Last edited:
White man today is too weak and frightened to go on strike, being subservient to 'the man' and to the corporation is the only place they feel comfortable. Slavery now is privilege and the wimpy white man can only kowtow to their corporate gawd.

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey [see Democracy after Citizens United | MIT World ]

:rolleyes:

OF COURSE I don't literally propose such a strike. But white men have to organize and fight back against the pervasive institutionalized racism and discrimination that the leftwing was established against them over the last 30 years. As for corporations, I have to laugh at rants against them - they in fact in a number of ways have become the lap kitties of the left.

Sounds like you slept through what happened in Wisconsin. Or maybe you were exclusively watching PMSNBC so haven't heard about it yet.

Tell us exactly what happened according to the facts, exactly what happened. I will double check you very carefully. If you are accurate, I will hail you from the roof tops. If you spin it, I will yell it from the roof tops.

OF COURSE I don't literally propose such a strike. But white men have to organize and fight back against the pervasive institutionalized racism and discrimination that the leftwing was established against them over the last 30 years. As for corporations, I have to laugh at rants against them - they in fact in a number of ways have become the lap kitties of the left.

What you want it the political power the white man had in 1955 when he made up 54% of the voting electorate. He makes up about 36% today, a significant reduction in his political power.

You want to redress what isn't redressable.

What you want it the political power the white man had in 1955 when he made up 54% of the voting electorate. He makes up about 36% today, a significant reduction in his political power.

You want to redress what isn't redressable.

Shaddup, WUT. :lol:

But white men have to organize and fight back against the pervasive institutionalized racism and discrimination that the leftwing was established against them over the last 30 years.

I love how liberals are on the one hand ‘stupid’ yet on the other clever enough to pull-off such a trick.

But white men have to organize and fight back against the pervasive institutionalized racism and discrimination that the leftwing was established against them over the last 30 years.

I love how liberals are on the one hand ‘stupid’ yet on the other clever enough to pull-off such a trick.

There's one thing liberals are unquestionably adept at, and that's politics. That's probably not surprising because the only thing they want out of life is to seize and hold political power, possibly because few of them are good at anything else (example: obama).

That's a problem, because while white men have spent their time creating businesses, supporting civil institutions, building the country, and defending it in wartime, liberals have spent their time getting their slimy claws into the education system, the media, the legal profession, the government bureaucracy, and the courts - where ever they can have the best shot at destroying the country. By focussing on what's positive for the country, white men are losing the political game by default. White men don't call each other "bruthuh", they look at other white men positively or negatively depending on what the other guy is. They look at each other many times as competitors, but now (except for the WUTs) have to behave in a way doesn't come readily to them - organize politically around their interests, just as every single other group except them has already done.

Because of the liberal/left brainwashing of people in the media and government schools, because of the slow but steady dismemberment of the constitution and rule of law by leftwing judges, the country white men founded, built, and defended in wartime is being stolen out from under them by the most evil trolls, simply because they haven't paid attention.

Now they have to refocus, and the hour is late.

women_in_war_industry_card-p137819799265351649tdtq_400.jpg

More than 310,000 women worked in the U.S. aircraft industry in 1943, making up 65 percent of the industry's total workforce (compared to just 1 percent in the pre-war years).

some 350,000 women joined the Armed Services, serving at home and abroad

source

FWIW, my mother worked in a plant making bombs to drop on the Axis powers while my father was doing the coffin corner run to Russia.

The premise of this thread --that WHITE MEN hold up the world, it a tad overstated.

Fact is this nation is in deep shit precisely because WHITE MEN are losing their jobs to yellow men and women, and brown men and women, who are DOING THEIR FORMER JOBS for less money.

Now obviously if every white man with a job stopped working tomorrow, there'd be hell to pay for a while.

But eventually every job formerly held by a White man would be filled.

My suggestion, my fellow white man, is that you get the fuck over yourself.

We (men and women, of all races and creeds) are all in this shit together, fool!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back