Atlas Shrugged

Nooooo. Eg, for an end to racist anti-white male discrimination, and end to racist anti-white male media portrayals.

can you give example of the media portrayals of white males?

Well, I'll be damned - a lib with the guts to engage in debate! :D

OK, here's an example. This is just one of a series of very similar ads run by Washington Mutual: the black guy is young, hip, oriented to what's new. The white guys are old, stupid, represent the past. TV ads nowadays which show groups, make a big point to include every ethnic and both genders, but note the "group of idiots" here is all white guys. WM was a bank mostly on the west coast. It was very involved in the subprime debacle, and had a huge minority clientele in that aspect of it's business. My guess is they were trying to exploit the presumed anti-white male racism of that group. My gf closed her accounts with that bank, as did many other white people due to that ad series. Fortunately, Washingtom Mutual no longer exists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7EIKbnnkw]‪banking another way‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It's so hard being a white man today

Everyone picks on us. I want to be appreciated like the old days

Yaaaaa - nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians, physicists - those would be snapped up in a second by the chicks, blacks, and illegal aliens. :rofl:

Have you met any nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians or physicists lately?

They tend to be from other countries and that does not mean white Europe

Uh, yaaaaaaa - I work with those types (other than the surgeons) all the time - I noticed they were all women from Zimbabwe.

So you are assuming that because the United States has a lot of these people who happen to be white men, ALL nations worldwide also fill those positions with white men? How very America-centric of you.

I must say the american voter is definately an equal opportunity employer ,they dont care if your an intelligent black man like Obama or a retarded white male ,like George Dubya I say well done america !

Last edited:
I must say the american voter is definately an equal opportunity employer ,they dont care if your an intelligent black man like Obama or a retarded white male ,like George Dubya I say well done america !

Calling obama intelligent is a real howler. :lol: He's never published a single academic paper, whereas I have published four, two in grad school. He's never released his grade transcripts or LSAT scores. He's harmed hundreds of millions of people by prolonging a recession with his 90 year old keynesian economic theory, and his grab basket of leftwing crackpot policies. He's probably the most minimal intellect ever to become president, even including Harry Truman. He's a fraud, an amateur, an incompetent, and a great misfortune for our country.

what a loser o/p...

You were expecting pearls of wisdom from our resident dimwit?

I mean, this is the same author of:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/178049-no-fat-chicks.html

Someone has got themselves a nice new sock puppet.

Guys don't like fat chicks - are you denying that? Leftwingers have built up this parallel universe in their minds, where obama is smart and guys like fat chicks. When someone disrupts their PeeSeeland fantasy with a cold glass of reality in the face, they start squacking and spluttering and throwing race cards in every direction. :lmao:

what a loser o/p...

Guys don't like fat chicks - are you denying that? Leftwingers have built up this parallel universe in their minds, where obama is smart and guys like fat chicks. When someone disrupts their PeeSeeland fantasy with a cold glass of reality in the face, they start squacking and spluttering and throwing race cards in every direction. :lmao:

Oh. You learned how to use the emoticons! Putting the physics degree to good use, aren't you Dr.?

Oh. You learned how to use the emoticons! Putting the physics degree to good use, aren't you Dr.?

That's IT? That's your response??? :lol:

what a loser o/p...

Lots of guys like "fat chicks", just like lots of women like men who aren't rich and successful (which no doubt is very helpful to you). My boyfriend and I were just discussing with a friend today a mutual acquaintance of ours who makes a practice of chasing heavier women.

If you want a cold glass of reality in the face, genius, head out to your local shopping mall and look around at all the overweight women walking around with a man dancing attendance on them.

Lots of guys like "fat chicks", just like lots of women like men who aren't rich and successful (which no doubt is very helpful to you). My boyfriend and I were just discussing with a friend today a mutual acquaintance of ours who makes a practice of chasing heavier women.

If you want a cold glass of reality in the face, genius, head out to your local shopping mall and look around at all the overweight women walking around with a man dancing attendance on them.

I've never seen it. Yaaaaaa, there are a tiny minority into fat chicks. There are necrophiliacs out there, too.

I've never seen it. Yaaaaaa, there are a tiny minority into fat chicks. There are necrophiliacs out there, too.

I cannot tell you how little it actually means to me that you've "never seen" something. I don't doubt for a second, however, that it is impossible for you to comprehend the idea that the world, and humanity, contain far more variety and shadings than the most shallow, superficial concept of "men only want women who look like supermodels". Any person who views other humans as interchangeable, cookie-cutter shapes definable by their race and ethnicity WOULD be inclined to also stereotype not only by gender, but by the most vapid cliches of gender.

So Hispanics are all lazy, uneducated lettuce pickers, Asians are all brainy nerds, black women are all desperate for a man because black men are all irresponsible players, women are mindless decorations to be valued for their looks (and only one permutation of attractiveness, at that), and men are all shallow pigs who care only about appearance.

It must suck to live in the unfunny cartoon world that is your mind.

Forum List

Back