Atlas Shrugged

women_in_war_industry_card-p137819799265351649tdtq_400.jpg

More than 310,000 women worked in the U.S. aircraft industry in 1943, making up 65 percent of the industry's total workforce (compared to just 1 percent in the pre-war years).

some 350,000 women joined the Armed Services, serving at home and abroad

source

FWIW, my mother worked in a plant making bombs to drop on the Axis powers while my father was doing the coffin corner run to Russia.

The premise of this thread --that WHITE MEN hold up the world, it a tad overstated.

Fact is this nation is in deep shit precisely because WHITE MEN are losing their jobs to yellow men and women, and brown men and women, who are DOING THEIR FORMER JOBS for less money.

And WHY is that happening??? Who is to to blame?? Crank down your knee-jerk reaction and let's debate.

Now obviously if every white man with a job stopped working tomorrow, there'd be hell to pay for a while.

But eventually every job formerly held by a White man would be filled.

Filled after what amount of time? And how well? "Affirmative acion" hires "fill" all kinds of jobs - but how well?

My suggestion, my fellow white man, is that you get the fuck over yourself.

We (men and women, of all races and creeds) are all in this shit together, fool!

What the fuck does such a broad, evasive statement mean? We are "all in this together", but not "all" of us get the Free Pass of "affirmative action", not "all" of us are defamed 24/7 in the lib media.

The people who need to "get over themselves" are minorities who apparently think, and in fact get, everything the leftwing mind can imagine, because their great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was a slave 300 years ago.

Last edited:
Tell us exactly what happened according to the facts, exactly what happened. I will double check you very carefully. If you are accurate, I will hail you from the roof tops. If you spin it, I will yell it from the roof tops.

We both know better.

Proof of is of no importance to a dedicated Marxist....it's only a tool to be perverted. Perverted like their view of anything that might allow the free to remain unenslaved.

:rolleyes:

OF COURSE I don't literally propose such a strike. But white men have to organize and fight back against the pervasive institutionalized racism and discrimination that the leftwing was established against them over the last 30 years. As for corporations, I have to laugh at rants against them - they in fact in a number of ways have become the lap kitties of the left.

What you want it the political power the white man had in 1955 when he made up 54% of the voting electorate. He makes up about 36% today, a significant reduction in his political power.

You want to redress what isn't redressable.

Shaddup, WUT. :lol:

Your attitude is exactly why white men in part have lost so much power. You need to grow up, act correctly, or keep suffering from your choices, which have consquences.

henryb is a fool, period. No worry there. He will self destruct. Patrick2 is even more desperate.

You guys should have done your schooling and worked hard when you had the chance.

Your days are over.

henryb is a fool, period. No worry there. He will self destruct. Patrick2 is even more desperate.

You guys should have done your schooling and worked hard when you had the chance.

Your days are over.

Get out of the thread, idiot. :lol:

Your days are over.

They are our new batch of trolls who come on board and think they are original

They will be gone in a month

women_in_war_industry_card-p137819799265351649tdtq_400.jpg

More than 310,000 women worked in the U.S. aircraft industry in 1943, making up 65 percent of the industry's total workforce (compared to just 1 percent in the pre-war years).

some 350,000 women joined the Armed Services, serving at home and abroad

source

FWIW, my mother worked in a plant making bombs to drop on the Axis powers while my father was doing the coffin corner run to Russia.

The premise of this thread --that WHITE MEN hold up the world, it a tad overstated.

Fact is this nation is in deep shit precisely because WHITE MEN are losing their jobs to yellow men and women, and brown men and women, who are DOING THEIR FORMER JOBS for less money.

And WHY is that happening??? Who is to to blame?? Crank down your knee-jerk reaction and let's debate.

Why is that happening? Well I'd posit that FREE TRADE is the culprit. An economic theory advanced by Insiders (nearly all WHITE MEN in both parties , I note) and supported mostly by folks who as yet do not understand that their jobs will be on the block sooner or later, too.

Why Pat? Do you have another theory to explain where the jobs are going?

Now obviously if every white man with a job stopped working tomorrow, there'd be hell to pay for a while.

But eventually every job formerly held by a White man would be filled.

Filled after what amount of time? And how well? "Affirmative acion" hires "fill" all kinds of jobs - but how well?

Now like seriously, Pat.

Do you realy expect me to come up with a logical response to a completely absurd scenario like this one is?

My suggestion, my fellow white man, is that you get the fuck over yourself.

We (men and women, of all races and creeds) are all in this shit together, fool!

What the fuck does such a broad, evasive statement mean? We are "all in this together", but not "all" of us get the Free Pass of "affirmative action", not "all" of us are defamed 24/7 in the lib media.

The people who need to "get over themselves" are minorities who apparently think, and in fact get, everything the leftwing mind can imagine, because their great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was a slave 300 years ago.

I see you imagine that since I upset you by not joining the "Poor White men" choir I must be a liberal, right?

Is it beyond your limited imagination that somebody can disagree with some goofy notion (like this one was) and not be a liberal?

I'm a nationalist, sport.

That means that my goal is to support the policies that advance this nation and the ALL the people who live in it.

I'm not wed to any school of economic theory or any party, either.

As to affirmative action?

It's a racist overreaction to past racism.

It is one good example of why many of us have a visceral disgust for LIMO liberals.

It put the burden of addressing past sexism and racism on the shoulders of precisely the people who never benefitted by that history of racism and sexism.

Speaking as a person who graduated from college in the late 70s, I have personally been screwed by those laws on at least two critical moments in my career.

Nevertheless the sort of blatent racist nonsense some of my fellow White men come up with here (like this thread) are just so much silliness.

Most jobs done in this nation can be done by people of any race and any gender.

If every white man in the world vanished, the world would go.

It would be a rocky road at first, but humanity would eventually get back on track.

There's NO shortage of non-White Men who would fill every billet currently filled by us.

Your days are over.

Exactly the ridiculous response I predicted though a little slow in coming. What's worse, a plain vanilla liberal or a very s-l-o-w liberal?

And how do you tell 'em apart?

Is it just that the plain vanilla ones run for office and t'others troll for attention?

Far right uneducated loons like you are easy to pick on.

Not too worry: when you post something of consquence, we can discuss.

Why is that happening? Well I'd posit that FREE TRADE is the culprit. An economic theory advanced by Insiders (nearly all WHITE MEN in both parties , I note) and supported mostly by folks who as yet do not understand that their jobs will be on the block sooner or later, too.

Why Pat? Do you have another theory to explain where the jobs are going?

What would you put in place of free trade? Tariffs and quotas? Oh darnnnnn - that won't work - triggered the Great Depression.

Now like seriously, Pat.

Do you realy expect me to come up with a logical response ?

No actually, I don't - but I've never been to a forum where the leftwingers raise the white flag so quickly and so often.

I see you imagine that since I upset you by not joining the "Poor White men" choir I must be a liberal, right?

No, I imagined you must be a standard white uncle tom, of which there are unfortunately many.

Is it beyond your limited imagination that somebody can disagree with some goofy notion (like this one was) and not be a liberal?

Well, "dumbass" and liberal ARE tightly correlated, but I admit there must be dumbasses who aren't liberals.

That means that my goal is to support the policies that advance this nation and the ALL the people who live in it.

If you are a supporter of institutionalized racist discrimination against white men, you CERTAINLY aren't in favor of policies that advance "all" the people.

I'm not wed to any school of economic theory.

Just sort of clueless in that area, huh? OK.

As to affirmative action?

It's a racist overreaction to past racism.

It is one good example of why many of us have a visceral disgust for LIMO liberals.

It put the burden of addressing past sexism and racism on the shoulders of precisely the people who never benefitted by that history of racism and sexism.

[BUMP!] (Scuse me, this is pat's gf - he fainted from the shock of a lib grasping something.)

Nevertheless the sort of blatent racist nonsense some of my fellow White men come up with here (like this thread) are just so much silliness.

Like ALL the race card tosses here, you won't be able to justify your snotty defamation.

If every white man in the world vanished, the world would go.

The world would "go", huh? Was that a freudian slip? :lol:

There's NO shortage of non-White Men who would fill every billet currently filled by us.

Absolute, 112%, highly-refined BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

Your days are over.

Get out of the thread, idiot.

You are a fool, boy, and it shows with every post. :lol:

You are mentally disturbed, in a way that causes you to post the same post, over and over again - get help. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back