Atlas Shrugged

You call posts which intend to open debate on significant issues trollish…

Then start such a thread and we’ll see.

Otherwise you’ve established yourself here as an ignorant racist, and ridiculing you is warranted.

ANOTHER obamabot moron steps up to say, in effect, "I'M TOO GUTLESS TO DEBATE THE ISSUE!". Like I needed to hear that from YOU? Plus, you have no standing to post in this thread - it's really for white men.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Yaaaaa - nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians, physicists - those would be snapped up in a second by the chicks, blacks, and illegal aliens. :rofl:

Have you met any nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians or physicists lately?

They tend to be from other countries and that does not mean white Europe

Uh, yaaaaaaa - I work with those types (other than the surgeons) all the time - I noticed they were all women from Zimbabwe.

If you see our highly educated engineers, doctors, scientists who are entering the workforce ...you will see they are not white male Americans

You still want to go on strike Patrick?

Have you met any nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians or physicists lately?

Uh, yaaaaaaa - I work with those types (other than the surgeons) all the time - I noticed they were all women from Zimbabwe.

If you see our highly educated engineers, doctors, scientists who are entering the workforce ...you will see they are not white male Americans

Yes, and you don't know what you're talking about. The only other substantial component in those fields are asians, who also are highly discriminated against and stereotyped as well in the racist lib media.

Yes, and you don't know what you're talking about. The only other substantial component in those fields are asians, who also are highly discriminated against and stereotyped as well in the racist lib media.

There are millions of highly educated Indians, Chinese, Koreans and Pakistanis willing to take your place when you go on strike

I went on strike about 20 years ago.

Believe me there's no shortage of SCABS willing to replace us.

Yaaaaa - nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians, physicists - those would be snapped up in a second by the chicks, blacks, and illegal aliens. :rofl:

Which are you, of the bolded?

Also, you'd be surprised.

My relevent degree there would be physics. A few examples: I've done computer simulations of missile trajectories, missile interceptor systems, plasmas in magnetic containment spaces; orbital correction algorithms for satellites, software for coordinate transformations for aerospace applications, finite analysis models for spacecraft rigid bodies - lots else. Try plugging in an "affirmative action" dud there. :lol:

Last edited:

My relevent degree there would be physics. A few examples: I've done computer simulations of missile trajectories, missile interceptor systems, plasmas in magnetic containment spaces; orbital correction algorithms for satellites, software for coordinate transformations for aerospace applications, finite analysis models for spacecraft rigid bodies - lots else. Try plugging in an "affirmative action" dud there. :lol:

I could go to any street corner and hire a Mexican to do your job

I could go to any street corner and hire a Mexican to do your job

:rofl: :lmao :D :lol: :razz: :rofl: :lmao :D :lol: :razz: :rofl: :lmao :D :lol: :razz:

:eusa_eh: For what? More of what we already own?

Nooooo. Eg, for an end to racist anti-white male discrimination, and end to racist anti-white male media portrayals.

can you give example of the media portrayals of white males?

Well, I'll be damned - a lib with the guts to engage in debate! :D

OK, here's an example. This is just one of a series of very similar ads run by Washington Mutual: the black guy is young, hip, oriented to what's new. The white guys are old, stupid, represent the past. TV ads nowadays which show groups, make a big point to include every ethnic and both genders, but note the "group of idiots" here is all white guys. WM was a bank mostly on the west coast. It was very involved in the subprime debacle, and had a huge minority clientele in that aspect of it's business. My guess is they were trying to exploit the presumed anti-white male racism of that group. My gf closed her accounts with that bank, as did many other white people due to that ad series. Fortunately, Washingtom Mutual no longer exists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7EIKbnnkw]‪banking another way‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Nooooo. Eg, for an end to racist anti-white male discrimination, and end to racist anti-white male media portrayals.

can you give example of the media portrayals of white males?

Well, I'll be damned - a lib with the guts to engage in debate! :D

OK, here's an example. This is just one of a series of very similar ads run by Washington Mutual: the black guy is young, hip, oriented to what's new. The white guys are old, stupid, represent the past. TV ads nowadays which show groups, make a big point to include every ethnic and both genders, but note the "group of idiots" here is all white guys. WM was a bank mostly on the west coast. It was very involved in the subprime debacle, and had a huge minority clientele in that aspect of it's business. My guess is they were trying to exploit the presumed anti-white male racism of that group. My gf closed her accounts with that bank, as did many other white people due to that ad series. Fortunately, Washingtom Mutual no longer exists.

I can't disagree with your assessment.

Last edited:

LOL, you are a very pitiful troll, i.e. insignificant; below contempt, as defined by dictionary.com

Of course that is only my humble opinion. Others may believe you have some value, though I suppose only a far right shamless partisan would do so.

You and the other obamabots are no-intellect cyphers. You call posts which intend to open debate on significant issues trollish, either because you don't grasp the issue, or do but know if you actually try to debate, you'll be quickly crushed. So you drop your predictable insult post and scamper away, tail tucked between your legs. :D

I recognized your thread for what it is. Bullshit.

I'm a white male and your thead is as insignificant as you. I have no problem with Affirmative Action, it rights a wrong. Also, I'm quite capable of competing against protected class members, I have done so successfully a number of times.

I went on strike about 20 years ago.

Believe me there's no shortage of SCABS willing to replace us.

Yeah, he forgot about the Indians. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back