Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Humans are getting taller through time, it's a fact. That's called evolution.
So you believe that the THEORY of evolution is a fact, but that the universe began 14 billion years ago is only a theory?
It's a fact that humans are getting taller over time. What can I say? That's real proof.
And some people are short. So much for your fact.
The AVERAGE is getting taller. And you know I'm right.
But many people keep getting born as short people so I don’t see how this proves anything.
:lame2:

That’s because you are ignorant.

Yes I am. That is exactly what I said. Do you like to rub it in because you assume that the word ignorant is an insult?

I am ignorant about brain surgery too. Just because I wasn't here 14 billion years ago like you were doesn't make me inferior. Wait. Maybe it does. A 14 billion year old is bound to know more than me.

(FYI: I still think you are full of s*** and weren't around when the universe was created.)
Ancient man knew 6000 years ago that the universe was created and that man arose from that creation.

Therefore you are more ignorant than ancient man.

If they honestly knew then yes. If they just made up stuff then no.
They passed that knowledge down from generation to generation for thousands of years orally in the form of an allegorical account so that it was easier to remember and pass down.

So you believe that the THEORY of evolution is a fact, but that the universe began 14 billion years ago is only a theory?
It's a fact that humans are getting taller over time. What can I say? That's real proof.
But many people keep getting born as short people so I don’t see how this proves anything.
So is your belief that the universe did not pop into existence 14 billion years ago.

Humans are getting taller through time, it's a fact. That's called evolution.
If if everyone was getting shorter would this prove evolution too?
Some species can evolve to be smaller, birds for example, are said to come from dinosaurs.

Maybe over time, the black holes in this universe eat everything then cannibalize each other into one super huge black hole and then it explodes. It's a theory. And usually the simplest theory is the one.
No. It’s a delusion.
The black hole gets so massive that it sucks space and time into it, then explodes. Could be.
What makes it explode?
It's total awesomeness. :biggrin:
Great answer.... if you’re six years old.
Meaning I don't claim to know what would set it off, maybe its weight?

Some species can evolve to be smaller, birds for example, are said to come from dinosaurs.
Said? I thought it’s a fact.

So is your belief that the universe did not pop into existence 14 billion years ago.
From nothing? We can't know that. Yet.

As for "popping", I guess if you want to call its explosive beginning popping, that's ok.

I'm not an expert in everything evolution, so I leave those details to them, but evolution is a fact, humans are getting taller through time, our bodies have also changed over time as well.

As for "popping", I guess if you want to call its explosive beginning popping, that's ok.
The Big Bang wasn’t an explosion. Google it.

It literally popped into existence and then began to expand and cool and has never stopped expanding and cooling.

So says science. Stop denying science.

The black hole gets so massive that it sucks space and time into it, then explodes. Could be.
What makes it explode?
Why would it’s weight set it off?
I'm just giving one example, we can't know that yet as we haven't even seen the event yet.

I'm not an expert in everything evolution, so I leave those details to them, but evolution is a fact, humans are getting taller through time, our bodies have also changed over time as well.
Why is it called the theory of evolution?

That’s because you are ignorant.

Yes I am. That is exactly what I said. Do you like to rub it in because you assume that the word ignorant is an insult?

I am ignorant about brain surgery too. Just because I wasn't here 14 billion years ago like you were doesn't make me inferior. Wait. Maybe it does. A 14 billion year old is bound to know more than me.

(FYI: I still think you are full of s*** and weren't around when the universe was created.)
Ancient man knew 6000 years ago that the universe was created and that man arose from that creation.

Therefore you are more ignorant than ancient man.

If they honestly knew then yes. If they just made up stuff then no.
They passed that knowledge down from generation to generation for thousands of years orally in the form of an allegorical account so that it was easier to remember and pass down.

I must believe them because they are old. Otherwise I am being rude.

It literally popped into existence and then began to expand and cool and has never stopped expanding and cooling.

Then link me. And not to that stupid video of some guy talking, that's not proof.

What makes it explode?
I'm just giving one example, we can't know that yet as we haven't even seen the event yet.
There is literally no reason the weight would set it off. Name one reason.

Why is it called the theory of evolution?
Sure, I'm not against that. But it looks like a fact to me. I just proved it with real shit, humans getting taller over time, that's what evolution is.

I already said that it's not something we can know right now.

Then link me. And not to that stupid video of some guy talking, that's not proof.
You mean the world renowned cosmologist, Alexander Viliken?

You mean the world renowned cosmologist, Alexander Viliken?
Does he even use the word "popped"? :biggrin:

I already said that it's not something we can know right now.
A theory without a hypothesis isn’t even a theory, Taz.

You are denying the generally accepted leading cosmological model for something which you can’t even hypothesize?

Forum List

Back