Atheists Want Proof Of God?

You’re a clown and can’t back up what you say. Numpty.
You mean like there wasn’t anything before the Big Bang? No. Everyone but you know this.
We have no idea what was before the BB. Why do you claim you do?
Which means you do believe the universe popped into existence. #winning.
:lame2:
Nothing was before the universe. As in no thing existed before the universe.

Thermodynamics requires that energy has a beginning.
Until we can know and see it for sure, it's a good theory, but that's it. No real proof, like for your god.

You mean like there wasn’t anything before the Big Bang? No. Everyone but you know this.

Until we can know and see it for sure, it's a good theory, but that's it. No real proof, like for your god.
That’s the thing though, because of thermodynamics we can know.

Back up what you say. If you can.
You want me to back up the earth isn’t flat?

Do you want me to back up evolution and relativity too, you science denier.

I honestly don't think Taz knows what happened. Ask him. I think he will tell the truth that he doesn't know. Are you willing to tell the truth and declare to everyone that you don't know either? or do you just want to be a liar head and pretend that you know?

That’s the think though, because of thermodynamics we can know.
No, we can't. `We don't yet know how universes start.

You want me to back up the earth isn’t flat?

Do you want me to back up evolution and relativity too, you science denier.

I honestly don't think Taz knows what happened. Ask him. I think he will tell the truth that he doesn't know. Are you willing to tell the truth and declare to everyone that you don't know either? or do you just want to be a liar head and pretend that you know?
But I do know the universe popped into existence 14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool and that man arose from that creation.

You are one of the lucky ones that know. Most of us don't know. Congrats on your inside knowledge.

Otherwise enter your nearest insane asylum because you are a delusional lunatic.

If the looney bin isn't the right option for you then another good option would be to stop by a bathroom because you are full of s***.

But I do know the universe popped into existence 14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool and that man arose from that creation.
Sure, it looks like it had an explosive start, but popped into existence from nothing? No, we can't see that yet.

Quantum tunneling event that obeyed the laws of nature.

Here’s the funny thing, you just said you don’t know how it began but the conversation is on it had a beginning.

So you literally just slipped and admitted it began. #winning

Sure, it looks like it had an explosive start, but popped into existence from nothing? No, we can't see that yet.
Of course it popped into existence.

You think it sat there in a tiny space forever before it began to expand and cool?

Here’s the funny thing, you just said you don’t know how it began but the conversation is on it had a beginning.

Actually, it looks like an explosive start, but how that came about and what it was, we simply can't see that far back yet.

Yes but neither Taz or I have a access to this Thermodynamics. We have to honestly declare to the world that we don't know. The world could have started 200 years ago. I don't know. Taz doesn't know either.

You think it sat there in a tiny space forever before it began to expand and cool?
It could be the continuation of something, we haven't seen that yet.

Actually, it looks like an explosive start, but how that came about and what it was, we simply can't see that far back yet.
Technically there was no explosion, dummy. It just began to expand and cool.

Something which existed forever without reaching thermal equilibrium?

Congratulations, you just defied thermodynamics.

Yes but neither Taz or I have a access to this Thermodynamics. We have to honestly declare to the world that we don't know. The world could have started 200 years ago. I don't know. Taz doesn't know either.
Yes, I at least know how old the earth is because I go by science. :biggrin:

Technically there was no explosion, dummy. It just began to expand and cool.
Technically, we can't see that far back yet, so everything is speculation, which is ok, but know what it is.

Yes, I at least know how old the earth is because I go by science. :biggrin:

Congratulations. I don't.

That’s because you are ignorant.

I’m not. I understand that energy flows from warmer objects to cooler objects and that given enough time all objects equilibrate to the same temperature. That’s thermodynamics.

Something which existed forever without reaching thermal equilibrium?

Congratulations, you just defied thermodynamics.

Am I in the Twilight's Zone?

Forum List

Back