atheist are darwinist.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Their main goal is to eradicate religion. They're sorta like the nazis not much difference in the two. The nazis did it openly while the atheist are trying to hide their goal with separation of church and state, little by little they push on trying to gain others for their cause. But just like Hitler they to will not win.

Their main goal is to eradicate religion. They're sorta like the nazis not much difference in the two. The nazis did it openly while the atheist are trying to hide their goal with separation of church and state, little by little they push on trying to gain others for their cause. But just like Hitler they to will not win.

Their main goal isn't to eradicate religion, but to protect from religious extremism.

Their main goal isn't to eradicate religion, but to protect from religious extremism.

Ya Vol :eusa_whistle:

i find i quite offensive for someone to suggest that because one doesn't believe in what you believe is a "god," but embraces the idea of evolution and natural selection is trying to eradicate religion.

wow... we didn't have to wait for the replies to get around to a Godwin

The main goal of religion is to eradicate atheism, skepticism, and free thought and to convert everyone to your little religious sect of dogmatic drones... much like the Nazis I might add.

I don't want to eradicate religion. Just not let it interfere with my life.

The weak minded need religion to explain the unexplainable.

And naturally an atheist would believe in evoloution instead of creationism.
Duhhh.

Last edited:
The main goal of religion is to eradicate atheism, skepticism, and free thought and to convert everyone to your little religious sect of dogmatic drones... much like the Nazis I might add.

Did anyone ever force you to participate in something religious, why do athies want to force christians not to?

who keeps you from engaging in the practice of your religion?

you're just not allowed to make the rest of us practice your religion.

But you don't want prayer in schools, even if atheist children don't have to participate do you.

Sorry froggy, my main goal is not to eradicate religion. My main goal is to eradicate the cosmological nonsense that religions tend to sprout.

Of course, my achieving this goal may not stop religious violence or inconsitances in moral laws, but I do find it disturbing that grown men and women will fall sway to mythical nonsense and risk their lifes based on faith when there exist no need to do so.

Did anyone ever force you to participate in something religious, why do athies want to force christians not to?

Yes for me, I was forced to participate till I was 16 years old.

But you don't want prayer in schools, even if atheist children don't have to participate do you.

Correct. We DON'T want that mess in "public" schools. "Public" being the operative word.

See, the problem is, you believe "mysticism" to actually be "real". So you don't understand why others won't believe it also. But it's NOT real. It's a delusion.

I just want to say i think its rather ironic that those who are darwinists and not religious are generally maladaptive from an evolutionary standpoint for long term survival. It's alittle amusing.

Correct. We DON'T want that mess in "public" schools. "Public" being the operative word.

See, the problem is, you believe "mysticism" to actually be "real". So you don't understand why others won't believe it also. But it's NOT real. It's a delusion.

If you didn't have to participate why would someone else belief bother you?

So now not in public, how true is my opening statement "eradicate religion" now?

Sorry froggy, my main goal is not to eradicate religion. My main goal is to eradicate the cosmological nonsense that religions tend to sprout.

Of course, my achieving this goal may not stop religious violence or inconsitances in moral laws, but I do find it disturbing that grown men and women will fall sway to mythical nonsense and risk their lifes based on faith when there exist no need to do so.

And whats the difference?

And whats the difference?

The differences?

There are two components to religion.

The cosmologiacal part, which leads to contradictory claims
The rational part, which is what the religion is actually about.

The rational part of religion--the idea of communicating experinces, history , moral law and the examples that pretain to everyday life and why such advice is useful can be kept.

The cosmological part is elaborations and literary decorations found in religious texts such as the Bible that are taken seriously when there is no need to. This part is where illogical claims and conflicts tend to rise.

I just want to say i think its rather ironic that those who are darwinists and not religious are generally maladaptive from an evolutionary standpoint for long term survival. It's alittle amusing.
What're you babbling about?

I find muslims with bombs on their jackets quite maladaptive.

Forum List

Back