Atheist answer to the 10 Commandments: 10 rational positions

See, I don't need to spend any time denouncing ghosts, and fairies, because there aren't a bunch of fanatical ghost hunters trying to convince everyone that they must believ3ein ghosts, of suffer eternal damnation. Trust me, the minute that happens, I'll be denouncing them for letting their imaginations run away with them, too.

It goes back to what I said before... It's not that you don't believe in God, it's that you don't believe in the Christian God. And that's likely because the Christian God holds you accountable for your sin-filled lifestyle, which inconveniences you.
Nah. I don't believe in any God. Amusingly, it is just Christians that always see to take such offence at what I post, so I am constantly debating them. I wonder why that is. I wonder why Christians always seem to be the ones who feel the need to go on the offensive whenever an atheist expresses himself.

See, I don't need to spend any time denouncing ghosts, and fairies, because there aren't a bunch of fanatical ghost hunters trying to convince everyone that they must believ3ein ghosts, of suffer eternal damnation. Trust me, the minute that happens, I'll be denouncing them for letting their imaginations run away with them, too.

It goes back to what I said before... It's not that you don't believe in God, it's that you don't believe in the Christian God. And that's likely because the Christian God holds you accountable for your sin-filled lifestyle, which inconveniences you.
it's that you don't believe in the Christian God. And that's likely because the Christian God holds you accountable for your sin-filled lifestyle,

the Christian God holds you accountable for your sin-filled lifestyle ...

surly you are speaking of the 4th century forgery and not the Almighty of the universe ... holding them accountable for their "lifestyle" - but no that is not correct about you.

Forum List

Back