Ask a Gay Guy - Objective Dialog

Degenerate faggot, go pack some shit.

Come on, Bigfoot, and jump out of the closet. Based on your number of posts on this thread, you obviously have some personal issues that you should confront. Just do it...

Oh I have had a blast with this thread tonight, non-stop laughter :)

HA - you sure showed the gays by spending five hours of your time on a work day insulting them on an online forum! How proud you must be as a middle aged man!

This was said early, but gay rights don't matter, individual rights do. And all individuals have rights regardless of their sexuality. Using a label like gay rights gives the impression that they deserve something "extra", or that there is a difference between gay rights and straight rights. Or that somehow their rights are not covered under individual rights, or that they are somehow less human

If you ever want to convince anyone to accept gays, you cannot use terms like "gay rights". You must use terms like individual rights. For gays are individuals just like anyone else. Being gay does not change the rights they have by nature of being individuals.

Last edited:
This was said early, but gay rights don't matter, individual rights do. And all individuals have rights regardless of their sexuality. Using a label like gay rights gives the impression that they deserve something "extra", or that there is a difference between gay rights and straight rights. Or that somehow their rights are not covered under individual rights, or that they are somehow less human

If you ever want to convince anyone to accept gays, you cannot use terms like "gay rights". You must use terms like individual rights. For gays are individuals just like anyone else. Being gay does not change the rights they have by nature of being individuals.

Yeah, it's probably just the terminology that's holding up marriage equality.

I realize that idiots have problems with it, but it worked for me.

Gays have the same right to get married as everyone else does. There are laws that set the standards one has to meet in order to obtain a marriage license and same standards apply to heteros. Everyone has to adhere to the same laws.

Gays are asking for special exceptions. That is the issue, not that they don't have the same rights.

Last edited:
The OP dictated the terms of the debate based on the premise the being a homo was rational and normal.

No, it is not normal.

Homosexuality is animalistic sub-human behavior.

That's why 99.99% of the cultures and societies throughout history have criminalized it as abnormal behavior, and in many cases, worthy of the death penalty.

The OP dictated the terms of the debate based on the premise the being a homo was rational and normal.

No, it is not normal.

That's why 99.99% of the cultures and societies throughout history have criminalized it as abnormal behavior, and in many cases, worthy of the death penalty.

And societies criminalized not being the right religion worthy of death too.

Of course, I'd like to think we have moved beyond the 15th century. Some, apparently, have not.

No, it is not normal.

And besides that, it is just gross!

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Why talk to a fag when we have you?

I am a fag. And a very happy faggot I am.

At least you don't breed.

Why would you assume that? I'm gay and have two children of my own plus I had three for another gay couple. We do breed. 2 million children are living in same sex households according to the latest census.

The great thing about when we "breed" is that it is carefully planned. No "oops" for us. We get to have as much fantastic sex as we want to and not worry about being pregnant. When we have children it's because we WANT them, not because we accidentally got pregnant.

Forum List

Back