Ashamed To Be Black

Nope.....

Reopened!

kissing_180.jpg

Originally posted by nycflasher
And this threads ends as poorly as it started....

--THREAD CLOSED--

:rolleyes:
Now the Flasher is trying to pretend he's someone else.

Originally posted by mattskramer
No. I simply misspoke. I don't mean to defend or persecute Blacks AS A GROUP. I don't mean to defend Whites AS A GROUP. Let's make it clear that I don't intend to play the race card. I don't mean to defend any group.

matts, doesn't your ass ever get sore sitting on that fence. Maybe we could get you a pillow.... :rolleyes:

I'm going to faint at the first sign of conviction from you.

hey now.... -=d=- is one hell of a black white guy!!!

:p:

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Woudn't that make him "gray"? :p:

only if the two were blended together, but d's explanation is that the white stops somewhere around the belly button and then its all black after that :laugh:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
only if the two were blended together, but d's explanation is that the white stops somewhere around the belly button and then its all black after that :laugh:

Stop it - you'll excite some of the ladies... :) ;)

Actually - my explanation is we (US residents) can claim whichever ethnicity they'd like. It just so happens that I relate most to my Native American and Black ancestry.

:D

Originally posted by Pale Rider
matts, doesn't your ass ever get sore sitting on that fence. Maybe we could get you a pillow.... :rolleyes:

I'm going to faint at the first sign of conviction from you.

I am decisive and have specific positions on specific issues. Please point out in objective and concrete terms how I am sitting on a fence.

Originally posted by mattskramer
I am decisive and have specific positions on specific issues. Please point out in objective and concrete terms how I am sitting on a fence.

How can I be objective and concrete with someone who doesn't understand what that is?

Originally posted by -=d=-
Stop it - you'll excite some of the ladies... :) ;)

Actually - my explanation is we (US residents) can claim whichever ethnicity they'd like. It just so happens that I relate most to my Native American and Black ancestry.

:D

In your dreams..... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back