Ashamed To Be Black

Originally posted by -=d=-
Stop it - you'll excite some of the ladies... :) ;)

Above is what I was responding to. Not the part about your ethnicity.

Frankly, I don't give a damn if you're green and come from Pluto.

Sure you do.

This conversation is gretting pretty fucking old guys.
But if it keeps you busy and prevents other threads from getting cluttered with jibberish from wannabe homeboys or whatever the fuck you keep jabbering on about...

i was just messing with ya d. :p:

Actually I figured that remark would annoy PR more than it would annoy you. He seems really touchy. :dunno:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Actually I figured that remark would annoy PR more than it would annoy you. He seems really touchy. :dunno:

I just don't care for liars and deceptionists.

Evidently you do.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Oh - c'mon...I know that :) I think he does have a bit of a crush on me...it's fine. :)

Funny situation...hehe

He's pissed, in part, because in that 'full-face' helmet argument, he flew off the handle; started taking things personal, and I didn't back down. Yeah - touchy is a good word.

It just so happens that I relate most to my Native American and Black ancestry.
I know alot of black guys live in cardboard box's, but I have yet to see one in a TeePee.

Originally posted by Big D
What's a long house?

A long communal dwelling, especially of the Iroquois, typically built of poles and bark and having a central corridor with family compartments on either side.

A long communal dwelling, especially of the Iroquois, typically built of poles and bark and having a central corridor with family compartments on either side.
WOW, you black indians sure are an advanced people. Do you guys still all crap in the same hole in the ground?

WOW, you black indians sure are an advanced people. Do you guys still all crap in the same hole in the ground?

You forget I'm also German.

:)

My Great-Grandfather was an SS anti-tank soldier.

We all do, it is called a toilet.

For an inventor, you sure miss a lot.

I said the following statements. They are very specific, clear, and concrete. There is no "fence sitting" about it:

(1) I don't mean to defend or persecute Blacks AS A GROUP.
(2) I don't mean to defend Whites AS A GROUP.
(3) ...I don't intend to play the race card.
(4) I don't mean to defend any group.

What is so "fence sitting" about it? Simply put, I will persecute or defend individual behavior that I think is worthy of such criticism but don't defend or persecute people based on group.

Originally posted by mattskramer
I am White. I am ashamed of how Whites treated Blacks years ago
This is the only time he got off the fence, he is so PC.

I am White. I am ashamed of how Whites treated Blacks years ago

This is the only time he got off the fence, he is so PC.

------------------------------

Did you overlook my post on the later half of page 3? No. I simply misspoke. What do you call this fence that you claim that I am on? Do you call it the "Racism" fence? Perhaps it is the "Antiracism" fence -- for if I were to get off of the "fence", what are the places called on which I am to stand? I guess that one place is "The Blacks Against The Whites" and the other side is "The Whites Against The Blacks". I have news for you. There is no such "fence" - It is a bridge or a high road over troubled waters. You and your ilk can continue to spread sad sad stories of crime, making sure to highlight the race of the criminal and victim. I am just an individual who refuses to participate in this supposed race war.

Being PC has noting to do with the issue. I may be PC on some things and non-PC or anti-PC on other things.

Forum List

Back