Article II: Where The US Constitution Gives a President The Right To Do Whatever They Want?

That’s a personal choice for a president, the question is does he have the power to and he absolutely does

Look debot, yoj are clearly clueless…you literally thought the AG was a separate co equal branch of govt a few post back…nobody takes anything you say seriously now
No, it is not. More than 200 years of precedence exists for the President being separated from cases. I do not think the Republicans in Congress would let him cross that barrier, so we weill see.

I said the courts were a separate co-equal brant of government. Do not deliberately change what I have written. The AG is responsible for keeping the President from meddling. Sessions did and so did Barr.

No, it is not. More than 200 years of precedence exists for the President being separated from cases. I do not think the Republicans in Congress would let him cross that barrier, so we weill see.

I said the courts were a separate co-equal brant of government. Do not deliberately change what I have written. The AG is responsible for keeping the President from meddling. Sessions did and so did Barr.
What are the gop in congress gonna do about it? Until the Constitution is amended the President has all the executive power and can and does. The president routinely gets involved in cases, he pardons people all the time for example. He picks and hires the attorneys…they decide who to prosecute routinely…

No you didn’t, we weren’t talking about the courts. You said the AG was.

The AG is part of the executive branch not judicial! Hahab

Trump would be completely unable to read the Constitution aloud without massacring it.

"We the People...isn't that a beautiful start?...of the United Shtates, in order to form a more perfect Union...this was a few years before the Confederacy...ensure domestic Dayquil...transparency...promote General Welfare...great general, not a lot of people know that...and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posteriors, do ordain and establish...these guys were a little long-winded...this Constitutional United States of America."
Joe Biden: We the Purple, of the Untitled Slates, in order to form a Moor perfect onion, ensure domestic abuse, promote poor people's welfare checks, and suspend the blessings of the Liberty Bell. to ourselves and my dog's posterior, do ordnance to Ukraine, and disestablish this Constitution of the United States of Mexico.

You can't win this, struth. The AG stands between the DOJ and the President, who will not be allowed to interfere with or direct investigations and indictments.

The last one tried it with Sessions and Barr, who both told him to fuck off.
You are so fucked up; you could not pass a high school class on government. I know because I used to teach it!

What are the gop in congress gonna do about it? Until the Constitution is amended the President has all the executive power and can and does. The president routinely gets involved in cases, he pardons people all the time for example. He picks and hires the attorneys…they decide who to prosecute routinely…

No you didn’t, we weren’t talking about the courts. You said the AG was.

The AG is part of the executive branch not judicial! Hahab
That does not work. We are talking about cases from start to finish. Show me where a President is involved.

Both Sessions and Barr back Trump off.

Since Trump will be badly, so badly, so beautifully and badly beaten, it will not matter.

That does not work. We are talking about cases from start to finish. Show me where a President is involved.

Both Sessions and Barr back Trump off.

Since Trump will be badly, so badly, so beautifully and badly beaten, it will not matter.
From the start. How many times do I have to tell you? The president has all the law enforcement power, he alone. Anyone doing anything beyond that is doing it only because he has allowed it

Art 2 Sect 1

From the start. How many times do I have to tell you? The president has all the law enforcement power, he alone. Anyone doing anything beyond that is doing it only because he has allowed it

Art 2 Sect 1
You can believe wrongly all you want, but as I keep telling you, that has never happened and will not under Trump.

Getting the vax in arms quickly and effectively
Is that why we had record Covid deaths on his watch? Xiden completely failed in Covid, he even surrendered and said there was no federal solution adter the massive death toll, and destroying the economy

Is that why we had record Covid deaths on his watch? Xiden completely failed in Covid, he even surrendered and said there was no federal solution adter the massive death toll, and destroying the economy
Again. Biden mobilized like hell and got shots in arms and the country back on its feet.

Boom. Done. Good job Joe

Again. Biden mobilized like hell and got shots in arms and the country back on its feet.

Boom. Done. Good job Joe
Xiden did nothing, he and js campaign spent 2020 undermining the vaccine, then he and harris jumped to the front of the line to get it once trump got it to market, then he completely screwed up getting it up, and undid all the safe guards in place leading to record Covid deaths, and him finally surrendering saying there was no federal solution

So if your success story for xiden is something he claimed there was no federal solution on…well you set the bar low

How foolish! Biden had three times as long as Trump in office.

Bing AI states "
During the presidency of Donald Trump, there were approximately 402,269 COVID-19 related deaths in the United States1.

As of December 19, 2021, during Joe Biden’s presidency, there have been approximately 411,359 COVID-19 related deaths2."

Not sure your point?

Joe took office in jan 20, 2021…thank you for your links highlighting that in under a year and with three vaccines trump developed, he already had record Covid deaths

With much more of the population infected, the had a total of nine thousand more deaths. The same curve after that plotted against Trump's death curve reveals that Biden reduced the death pool by 70%.

Tell you what. Don't get vaxxed.

With much more of the population infected, the had a total of nine thousand more deaths. The same curve after that plotted against Trump's death curve reveals that Biden reduced the death pool by 70%.

Tell you what. Don't get vaxxed.
hahaha he reduced the deaths, by having record deaths? hahahhahha

Stick to trying to figure out the three branches of Govt...leave math to the 9th graders. It's far to advanced for you.

How has the Patriot Act affected your freedom in any way?
The Unpatriot Act subverts the letter and spirit of the US Constitution. Do you remember that document you took an oath to uphold and protect from foreign and domestic enemies? Maybe you've forgotten, or maybe you don't care, maybe you just rationalize that part of it like Biden does.

hahaha he reduced the deaths, by having record deaths? hahahhahha

Stick to trying to figure out the three branches of Govt...leave math to the 9th graders. It's far to advanced for you.
That you don't understand numbers or stats is certainly obvious.

Don't get vaxxed.

That you don't understand numbers or stats is certainly obvious.

Don't get vaxxed.
I understand a record number of people died under Xiden, then under Trump...I understand Xiden surpassed that number within the first year in office, and that happened with the Trump vaccines, and with all the safe guards and knowledge we learned that Trump didn't have.

Xiden is a disaster.

Forum List

Back