Article II: Where The US Constitution Gives a President The Right To Do Whatever They Want?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
“Then, I have an Article II, where I have to the right to do whatever I want as president,” he said. “But I don’t even talk about that.”

Biden Speaks up, in defense of the US Constitution. We have a great Leader in Biden. God Bless President Joe Biden.

In his most direct condemnation of his leading Republican challenger in many months, Mr. Biden portrayed Mr. Trump as a budding autocrat with no fidelity to the tenets of American democracy and who is motivated by hatred and a desire for retribution. While he usually avoids referring to Mr. Trump by name, Mr. Biden this time held nothing back as he offered a dire warning about the consequences of a new Trump term.

“This is a dangerous notion, this president is above the law, no limits on power,” Mr. Biden said in a speech in Tempe, Ariz. “Trump says the Constitution gave him, quote, the right to do whatever he wants as president, end of quote. I never heard a president say that in jest. Not guided by the Constitution or by common service and decency toward our fellow Americans but by vengeance and vindictiveness.”

Mr. Biden cited recent comments by Mr. Trump vowing “retribution” against his foes, accusing NBC News of “treason” and suggesting that the outgoing chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark A. Milley, might deserve to be put to death. The president also decried plans being developed by Mr. Trump’s allies to erode the independence of major agencies, wipe out much of the top ranks of civil service and make senior government officials personally loyal to him.

Aw, look at Dainty trying to gaslight people and failing. :auiqs.jpg:

1afallonface.gif

PS: How is Article II of The Constitution breaking news?

Trump would be completely unable to read the Constitution aloud without massacring it.

"We the People...isn't that a beautiful start?...of the United Shtates, in order to form a more perfect Union...this was a few years before the Confederacy...ensure domestic Dayquil...transparency...promote General Welfare...great general, not a lot of people know that...and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posteriors, do ordain and establish...these guys were a little long-winded...this Constitutional United States of America."

God Bless President Joe Biden.

Yes, because...in spite of the fact that he is a demented fool of a professional pol who doesn't know squat and lies out his ass all the time......

He's a much better alternative than who will replace him should he die.

I used to pray for Obama for the same reason.

"Article II...this is my favorite article...The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America...which means I can do whatever I want. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years...or eight, I should be in my sixth year...and, together with the Vice President...who should be hung...chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows"

“Then, I have an Article II, where I have to the right to do whatever I want as president,” he said. “But I don’t even talk about that.”

Biden Speaks up, in defense of the US Constitution. We have a great Leader in Biden. God Bless President Joe Biden.

Kinda like Richard Nixon's claim that "if the president does it, it's not illegal".

As opposed to P01135809 doing anything he wanted. Grow the fuck up.

If Biden spoke up in defense of the Constitution, then an election cycle can't be far off.

He's tearing down the Constitution in between cycles.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

As though fifth columnist fuckchops like you give fuck #1 about the Constitution, other than looking for ways that you can use its vagaries to malinterpret and circumvent it.

I award one point to Dainty.

Yep. Not in jest. What Trump said was simply wrong.

Forum List

Back