Donald Trump Visits California Tomorrow

Guess which state had the highest vote totals for your blob/idol? California. There's pigeons to pluck out there too. He won't stop until he's sheered every sheep.

Set the egg timer for the overblown "Can you believe the crowds trump got in California" thread onslaught!

More Republicans in California than any other state
Rich ones

More Republicans in California than any other state
Rich ones
Lots of people here. 39 million.
27 million are eligible to vote. 22 million (82%) are registered voters.
49% vote D.
26% vote R.
21% vote Independent.
4% vote other parties.

Personally I question the elections here, because I know tons of people who don't vote Democrat. :dunno: And I don't mean to be hard on you, RR, but it is beyond annoying when people assume that every single person in California is a leftie. I get the feeling that most people who say that have never been to CA.

Personally I question the elections here, because I know tons of people who don't vote Democrat. :dunno: And I don't mean to be hard on you, RR, but it is beyond annoying when people assume that every single person in California is a leftie. I get the feeling that most people who say that have never been to CA.

Oh, I wasn't assuming that everybody was a democrat in California, but he usually only visits primarily right-wing/Trump country (possibly cities as well) states.

Wow, now this actually surprised me. Isn't California a blue state? Like probably one of the bluest states in the country? I wonder why Trump is going there. I don't think he ever did before.

California (and New York) is the only reason the GOP currently control the House.

It's called: Ballot harvesting.

And the Dems are about to pay in the '24 election.

Big League.

49% vote D.

So, despite the huge failures of progressivism on their state, half the people there still have their heads firmly planted up their asses!

Or maybe those are the half RESPONSIBLE for the huge failures!

California, now 2nd lowest IQ illiterate state in the country.

https://www.zippia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/map-each-states-average-iq.png

So, despite the huge failures of progressivism on their state, half the people there still have their heads firmly planted up their asses!

https://www.zippia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/map-each-states-average-iq.png

HA!

Fuckin' Rhody.

Not that California's some sterling example.

They get the First Place trophy for stupid.

I see what you did there now because at first I'm like Ohio's a red and Trump state though and that's why Trump loves it here so much. I sure feel stupid now. :oops8:

Well, to be honest, there are tons of people, like you, right leaning, who don't vote, because they excuse it by saying "I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils.

Only conservatives will call the better candidate "the lesser of two evils.

So if half the conservatives don't vote, then get used to what you have in California, or Chicago or anywhere conservatives have relinquished their responsibilities

• The share of registered voters who are Democrats (46.9%) has increased from 2019 (43.1%), the year leading up to the last presidential election, while the share of Republicans (23.8%) has stayed steady (23.6% in 2019).
  • The share of voters who say they are independent (also known as “decline to state” or “no party preference”) is 22.5% and has declined since 2019 (28.3%). Meanwhile, the shares registering with a minor political party have increased from 5.1% in 2019 to 6.8% today.
  • Twenty years ago, during the lead up to the 2004 presidential election, Republicans made up a much higher share of the electorate (35.2% in February 2003) than today, while independents (15.3%) made up a lower share. The Democratic share (44.4%) in 2003 was slightly lower than it is today.

Last edited:
This is why Trump is going to California... 169 delegates.

Forum List

Back