Article II: Where The US Constitution Gives a President The Right To Do Whatever They Want?

“Then, I have an Article II, where I have to the right to do whatever I want as president,” he said. “But I don’t even talk about that.”

Biden Speaks up, in defense of the US Constitution. We have a great Leader in Biden. God Bless President Joe Biden.

Ummmmmmmmm, Biden is doing whatever the hell he wants, the Constitution and the Supreme Court be damned.

Trump would be completely unable to read the Constitution aloud without massacring it.

"We the People...isn't that a beautiful start?...of the United Shtates, in order to form a more perfect Union...this was a few years before the Confederacy...ensure domestic Dayquil...transparency...promote General Welfare...great general, not a lot of people know that...and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posteriors, do ordain and establish...these guys were a little long-winded...this Constitutional United States of America."

Trump has never read the constitution. He was reading it for a commercial with a camera crew. He gave up saying it was too difficult like a foreign language .

Trump has never read the constitution. He was reading it for a commercial with a camera crew. He gave up saying it was too difficult like a foreign language .
Maybe Donald is just like Dubya--dyslexic in some way?

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Biden Speaks up, in defense of the US Constitution. We have a great Leader in Biden. God Bless President Joe Biden.
Where did he defend the US Constitution? He’s paraphrasing trump from a speech in 2019, about executive power. Trump was right. art 2 gives him all the executive power

Blablablabla....I stand by my statement...You only give a fuck about the document as it relates to being an obstacle to your neo-fascist proclivities.

So quit fronting.

All you are doing is standing neck deep in shit of your creation. Perhaps you not hear or read P0113809 wanting jail political opponets and opening detention camps for people who disagree with him, straight up fucking fascist and you fucking follow him.

All you are doing is standing neck deep in shit of your creation. Perhaps you not hear or read P0113809 wanting jail political opponets and opening detention camps for people who disagree with him, straight up fucking fascist and you fucking follow him.
Standing against Jacobin scum like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by default, dickless...And you still couldn't give a single shit about the Constitution.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Do you unironically think Joe Biden is a great leader, or are you just trying to trigger conservatives?

Trump doesn't give two shits about the Constitution, except where it puts limits on his madness.

7STpEMJ.png

Standing against Jacobin scum like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by default, dickless...And you still couldn't give a single shit about the Constitution.

YOU ARE TRAITOROUS FILTH. YOU WANT TO DESTROY AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND A FASCIST STATE. YOU ARE TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY FUCK OFF SCUM SUCKING YELLOW YANKEE COWARD.

No, I didn’t. Can you provide a link to the speech?

Fuck Biden. He is anything but great.

Oh really. Mr. Biden has NOT been indcited Four (04), nor is facing Ninety-One (91) felony counts, including Thirty-One (31) Counts of violating the Espionage Act of 1918. Nor is Mr. Biden facing Thirteen (13) counts of violating the RICO Statutes of the State of Georgia.

Which means in is facing up 68-Years in Georgia State Prsion and the Governor of Georgia (a Repubican) cannot pardon him, the state does not grant him that power.

Sucks to be Orange Shit Faced, Russian Humping, Pussy Grabbing, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward like P01135809.

Forum List

Back