Arizona to Los Angeles "No Power For You!"

Power companies should have no problem rerouting. California better start worrying about it's own reputation before fire season starts, or are you already too far gone and just don't know it???

Fight fire with fire!!! :clap2:

Arizona threatens to pull plug on LA's power if city goes through with boycott...

LA's boycott resolution sparks a threat over power the city receives from Arizona
An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.

In a letter to the city of LA, a member of Arizona's power commission said he would ask Arizona utility companies to cut off the power supply to Los Angeles. LA gets about 25 percent of its power from Arizona.

Power Play Over Immigration Law | NBC Los Angeles

Stolen post: I love how LA city council says they will boycott everything from AZ, but when pointed out they get 25% of their electricity from AZ they claimed "but we have contracts"

LOL

---

My addition: True. The irony. The posturing.

Same goes for Arizona. Demanding US honor contract with states while threatening to violate a contract with CA. :lol:

Fight fire with fire!!! :clap2:

Arizona threatens to pull plug on LA's power if city goes through with boycott...

LA's boycott resolution sparks a threat over power the city receives from Arizona
An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.

In a letter to the city of LA, a member of Arizona's power commission said he would ask Arizona utility companies to cut off the power supply to Los Angeles. LA gets about 25 percent of its power from Arizona.

Power Play Over Immigration Law | NBC Los Angeles

Stolen post: I love how LA city council says they will boycott everything from AZ, but when pointed out they get 25% of their electricity from AZ they claimed "but we have contracts"

LOL

---

My addition: True. The irony. The posturing.

Same goes for Arizona. Demanding US honor contract with states while threatening to violate a contract with CA. :lol:

Arizona didn't threaten to violate anything.

How much money will they be forgoing to "hurt" LA?

NONE.

But, why?

Because AZ will then sell it to OR, and THEY'll sell it to Cali!

Big business has ALL of the bases covered, folks.

Our ENTIRE SYSTEM is set up so that no one EVER has to bear the responsibility for their fuktardedness. Think BP is going to ACTUALLY LOSE any monies, WHATSOEVER, over the Gulf? Think again, and remember just how financially hurt they were when you go to the gas station and pay $5+/gal. Boycott BP? SURE! They'll just dump the BP name, much as you or I would dump a screen name, and then sell to Exxon, Shell, Texaco, WHOEVER will buy, and there WILL be buyers.

Please remember: In Big Biz? There's no such word as Ethics, and the entire concept is alien to a Profit Driven system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back