Arizona to Los Angeles "No Power For You!"

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Fight fire with fire!!! :clap2:

Arizona threatens to pull plug on LA's power if city goes through with boycott...

LA's boycott resolution sparks a threat over power the city receives from Arizona
An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.

In a letter to the city of LA, a member of Arizona's power commission said he would ask Arizona utility companies to cut off the power supply to Los Angeles. LA gets about 25 percent of its power from Arizona.

Power Play Over Immigration Law | NBC Los Angeles

Last edited:
Should do it anyway for a week just to make the point to not fuck with those that hold your leash. 7 days at 75% power... Wonder how much of LA would be in flames after that?

Should do it anyway for a week just to make the point to not fuck with those that hold your leash. 7 days at 75% power... Wonder how much of LA would be in flames after that?

Yeah! Let's punish an entire city because of the words of a politician! That will show 'em that you're right and sane!
:eusa_eh:

Yeah! Let's punish an entire city because of the words of a politician! That will show 'em that you're right and sane!
:eusa_eh:
Let's hear it for collectivism! All share the punishment for a fucking stupid politician they elected to represent them.

We keep hearing the wonders of this form of thinking. Perhaps it's time to put paid to words.

This boycott Arizona thing is getting entertaining.

Will CA ban the importation of Arizona Iced Tea next?
Story at 11:00.

Let's hear it for collectivism! All share the punishment for a fucking stupid politician they elected to represent them.

We keep hearing the wonders of this form of thinking. Perhaps it's time to put paid to words.

So wait, people deserve punishment for the stupid politicians we elect? Does that mean the U.S deserved attacks it received in that case?

Fight fire with fire!!! :clap2:

Arizona threatens to pull plug on LA's power if city goes through with boycott...

LA's boycott resolution sparks a threat over power the city receives from Arizona
An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.

In a letter to the city of LA, a member of Arizona's power commission said he would ask Arizona utility companies to cut off the power supply to Los Angeles. LA gets about 25 percent of its power from Arizona.

Power Play Over Immigration Law | NBC Los Angeles

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Way to go AZ!!!

OK, then how about colorado stop water to Arizona:razz:
I didn't realize that a river was a government product, let alone the fact that there's any dam capable of stopping the Colorado river for long before it bursts. Go ahead. See what happens. :rolleyes:

So wait, people deserve punishment for the stupid politicians we elect? Does that mean the U.S deserved attacks it received in that case?
I'm not the one who believes in collectivism. I'm the one saying it's bullshit. I do believe in the law of unintended consequences which LA is long overdue in experiencing politically.

In reality I do not think that AZ will be allowed to cut off electric power to CA.
Interstate commerce and existing agreements/contracts will prohibit their stopping the power I think.

As long as CA pays for it of course.

Last edited:
there could be sudden power outages.. like right in the middle of a lakers game.. huh???

OK, then how about colorado stop water to Arizona:razz:
I didn't realize that a river was a government product, let alone the fact that there's any dam capable of stopping the Colorado river for long before it bursts. Go ahead. See what happens. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is. THe water comes from the rocky mountains in colorado that supplies the entire southwest, and there are deals in place to allow certain amounts of water and selling of the water rights to southern california and arizona
Western States Water Laws - Colorado
Water rights in Colorado are considered real property and can be bought, sold, and leased to other entities. Although water is considered to be the property of the state, a property right exists in the priority to the use of water. The transfer of a water requires filing a change of water right application with the appropriate water court. As with a change of use or point of diversion application, the applicant must provide evidence that the transfer will not injure the vested water rights of other users.
Sharing Colorado River Water: History, Public Policy and the Colorado River Compact

I'm not the one who believes in collectivism. I'm the one saying it's bullshit. I do believe in the law of unintended consequences which LA is long overdue in experiencing politically.

No, you seem to believe in collectivism by saying such statements. You want to see suffer LA, that much I'm seeing.

In reality I do not think that AZ will be allowed to cut off electric power to CA.
Interstate commerce and existing agreements/contracts will prohibit their stopping the power I think.

As long as CA pays for it of course.
A private company does not have to sell in a market it desires to ignore.

there could be sudden power outages.. like right in the middle of a lakers game.. huh???

So glad we live in America, and not in Willowland. In Willowland, your power goes off whenever the Willow likes it if you disagree with her.

Though I would like to know how Arizona intends to pay back all the money it's getting for giving out all this power if they take it away. In fact, I'd love to see them try, see how fast they end up in court.

Forum List

Back