Aren't Leftwingers curious why Obama won't release his College records?

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

How does having wealth relate to Obama's School records?

Are you saying we can have an idiot for President but we cannot have a rich President?

I don't care how much Romney is worth....... but I do care that we have a Fake for a President :)

Felony tax evasion.

Stealing from every tax payer in America.
Timothy Geithner Arrested by the NYPD

Last edited by a moderator:
Repubs dont have points their entire argument is based on counter-points. Someone says why wont Romney do X? and instead of talking about Romney they counter point saying Why wont Obama do Y?

No points just counter-points and mouth breathing sarcasm

I don't know why Romney does what he does, but I do know he's a leader, a good businessman and much, much better than the resident at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Anyone but Obama. Too bad Mickey Mouse isn't running.

Repubs dont have points their entire argument is based on counter-points. Someone says why wont Romney do X? and instead of talking about Romney they counter point saying Why wont Obama do Y?

It's called

irony-irony-retard-hypocrisy-lol-demotivational-poster-1213704065.jpg

We know he told his biographer he was born in Kenya, how hard is it to believe that he told his colleges that he was born in Kenya?

How does having wealth relate to Obama's School records?

Are you saying we can have an idiot for President but we cannot have a rich President?

I don't care how much Romney is worth....... but I do care that we have a Fake for a President :)

Felony tax evasion.

Stealing from every tax payer in America.
Timothy Geithner Arrested by the NYPD
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5j6Yk0qAgQ&feature=player_embedded]Last week Geithner was arrested and released! - YouTube[/ame]

Chris

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrsT7py6BYY]Was Timothy Geithner Arrested by the NYPD? - YouTube[/ame]

It's called

irony-irony-retard-hypocrisy-lol-demotivational-poster-1213704065.jpg

actually it's called deflection and you provided the perfect example of it

All I did was prove that the left is full of shit.

Perhaps the community organizer was a sub-standard affirmative action acceptance.............admitted solely based upon his "oppressed" status...................

We are told over and over he is the smartest man we have ever had as President yet he spend money and time to HIDE the proof. He hired lawyers to hide his college years and those of his wife.

Are you left wingers not curious why that is? I mean no other President has ever hired Lawyers to hide their college transcripts and papers nor those of their wife's. What exactly is he afraid we will find in those records?

Maybe he got a bad grade in a class.

Big fucking deal you birther numbnuts

Forum List

Back