Aren't Leftwingers curious why Obama won't release his College records?

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

How does having wealth relate to Obama's School records?

Are you saying we can have an idiot for President but we cannot have a rich President?

I don't care how much Romney is worth....... but I do care that we have a Fake for a President :)

Felony tax evasion.

Stealing from every tax payer in America.

And Obama was born in Kenya.

What else ya got?

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

Are you saying we can have an idiot for President but we cannot have a rich President?

I don't care how much Romney is worth....... but I do care that we have a Fake for a President :)

Felony tax evasion.

Felony TAx Evasion like WALKER is going to be INDICTED Chrissy?

Really?

You are fucking INSANE.

Great job on showing why one is more important than the other. Who funds Obama important...who funds Mitt not important. I'm still learning the rules of the righties.

Why on earth would Obama release his college records?

It is just giving the conservative propaganda machine a stick to beat him with as they gripe about every course he took and every grade he received.

Suffice it to say he graduated Harvard Law with honors

You have evidence that is true?

Wouldn't be that hard to fact check. You'd only need to look at the commencement program from the year he graduated.

Why on earth would Obama release his college records?

It is just giving the conservative propaganda machine a stick to beat him with as they gripe about every course he took and every grade he received.

Suffice it to say he graduated Harvard Law with honors

Proof Please

Just a simple Diploma, all the records are not needed

No photoshop crap either :)

And here's where the circle begins. If he does release it, the first thing you guys will do is start shouting that it's photoshopped.

"Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange?"

snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

This, if true, is really weird.

Miss "false" in big letters at the top of the page?

Three incredibly deep thoughts:

Seems like a reasonable question.

My assumption is -- and this isn't a wild theory -- that there is stuff on there that would provide instant fodder for conservatives, even if the details come from 20, 25 years ago. He was one helluva lot further to the left back then than he is now, but that stuff sure as hell wouldn't help him.

I notice that roughly half the responses on this thread are diversionary, trying to change the topic to Romney. Not usually a good sign.

And even if he wasn't "further to the left" then, it would still be fodder. Look at how the right has linked Hillary Clinton and Alinsky because of her senior thesis, which is critical of Alinsky.

Obozo is a dummy. I bet his math SAT was like 300 and he wants to hide that. He's an affirmative action baby. He admitted that himself.

Obozo is a dummy. I bet his math SAT was like 300 and he wants to hide that. He's an affirmative action baby. He admitted that himself.

Yeah, because they just hand out admission to the top law school in the nation like it's candy.

Felony tax evasion.

Continue to troll in this thread when you already have a thread ON THIS subject and I will report you.

I repeat you have a thread that asks those questions. Post in it.

who died and made you king? You going to run around USMB reporting everyone who doesn't stay on topic?

No? Fuck you.

If Obama's only reason for withholding is concern over what rightwingers "might" say about it, I'm sorry but that's resounding cowardice.

obama-transcript.jpg

Source other than a crinkled piece of typescript?

Actually reading is not one of your strong suits, is it?

We are told over and over he is the smartest man we have ever had as President yet he spend money and time to HIDE the proof. He hired lawyers to hide his college years and those of his wife.

Are you left wingers not curious why that is? I mean no other President has ever hired Lawyers to hide their college transcripts and papers nor those of their wife's. What exactly is he afraid we will find in those records?

I doubt that many Presidents have been asked for their college records. Most employers don't even ask for people's college records.

But in short, no body could care less about any Presidents college records unless there was some clear reason to believe that he lied about graduating. Not the case with the Obamas.

Forum List

Back