Aren't Leftwingers curious why Obama won't release his College records?

Wow, I've never seem someone defend so hard. If you replaced the name Romney with Obama you'd be up in arms but hey, you love america so you excise the white guy and demand more from the black guy. I know, I know, you're not excusing Romney, sure sure

Horse shit once the left makes obama answer the questions that he refuses to answer then we can talk about obama's mirror image in the GOP.

Thats what you said about the birth certificate. Then once it was given you demanded something else. Meanwhile Romney has been asked one thing and he didnt say he didnt have it, he REFUSED! Refused? Dont you find that strange or just the black guy?

And the BC is Horse shit also if you believe in fake documents, because experts have said the document obama produced had been forged. The whole issue would make anyone with common sense question the BC issue. The reason I say it's horseshit is because a normal person would not refuse the request to show their BC when asked.

Horse shit once the left makes obama answer the questions that he refuses to answer then we can talk about obama's mirror image in the GOP.

Thats what you said about the birth certificate. Then once it was given you demanded something else. Meanwhile Romney has been asked one thing and he didnt say he didnt have it, he REFUSED! Refused? Dont you find that strange or just the black guy?

And the BC is Horse shit also if you believe in fake documents, because experts have said the document obama produced had been forged. The whole issue would make anyone with common sense question the BC issue. The reason I say it's horseshit is because a normal person would not refuse the request to show their BC when asked.

The State department and the FBI did not think it was false when he presented his documents when he put himself up for election, just like all candidates must do.

See, you asked Obama for something he produced it and you question it. Cool. Someone asked Romney for something and he refused and you're cool with it. You have a different standard for one guy and not the other. Black guy? No you just want proof that he's smart because...you're curious how a black guy graduated harvard.

Not curious about Romney, why?

See, you asked Obama for something he produced it and you question it. Cool. Someone asked Romney for something and he refused and you're cool with it. You have a different standard for one guy and not the other. Black guy? No you just want proof that he's smart because...you're curious how a black guy graduated harvard.

Romney released his 2010 tax records ... says he had an extension and is still filing his 2011 records for whatever reason. Where are Obama's transcripts or at least what is his excuse. And where are Mitt Romney's as well? Frankly I don't care about either. Just want a logical standard here.

Last edited:

obama did not produce shit.
The left does not allow what obama does when comes to a republican. They have a double standard.

obama did not produce shit.
The left does not allow what obama does when comes to a republican. They have a double standard.

and you are not like the left...that explains your double standard how?

Forum List

Back