Aren't Leftwingers curious why Obama won't release his College records?

Obozo is a dummy. I bet his math SAT was like 300 and he wants to hide that. He's an affirmative action baby. He admitted that himself.

Pretty neat if you think about it. Until 1965 and the civil rights legislation there was little difference in the way Blacks were treated in this country compared to the 300 years of slavery. Even the forebears wrote into the constitution tat a slave was worth three fifths of a white man. Guess What.....one of them made president. Last time I heard affirmitive action didn't require that 50 million Americans go to the polls and vote for the recipient of the help.

'Course Republicans have this weird way of looking at things. There's not a one that dwells long on the fact that before his grade B movies began to make big bucks Reagan was a Democrat and the president of a union.

Romney closed a secret Swiss bank account under an IRS amnesty.

Why were you hiding that money, Mr. Romney?

Tony Rezco comes to mind

Who's Tony Rezco, moron? Is he the one who you claimed did the Clinton killing at Ruby Ridge?

Tony Rezko is the Chicago slumlord (recently arrested) that gave Obama the sweetheart deal on house and land a few years back. Good to see you keeping up.... NOT.

We are told over and over he is the smartest man we have ever had as President yet he spend money and time to HIDE the proof. He hired lawyers to hide his college years and those of his wife.

Are you left wingers not curious why that is? I mean no other President has ever hired Lawyers to hide their college transcripts and papers nor those of their wife's. What exactly is he afraid we will find in those records?

Where's Mittens's records? I'd like to see them.

Obozo is a dummy. I bet his math SAT was like 300 and he wants to hide that. He's an affirmative action baby. He admitted that himself.

Pretty neat if you think about it. Until 1965 and the civil rights legislation there was little difference in the way Blacks were treated in this country compared to the 300 years of slavery. Even the forebears wrote into the constitution tat a slave was worth three fifths of a white man. Guess What.....one of them made president. Last time I heard affirmitive action didn't require that 50 million Americans go to the polls and vote for the recipient of the help.

'Course Republicans have this weird way of looking at things. There's not a one that dwells long on the fact that before his grade B movies began to make big bucks Reagan was a Democrat and the president of a union.

You STILL trying to spin the 3/5 Clause into something racist?? You really should crack a book once in awhile...

Last edited:
Romney closed a secret Swiss bank account under an IRS amnesty.

Why were you hiding that money, Mr. Romney?

Already a thread IN politics on that subject, stay on topic and answer the question.

I don't give a shit about his college transcripts just like I didn't give a shit about Bush's transcripts. If he was editor of the Harvard Law Review and graduated Magna Cum Loudly, what's the big deal?

obama-transcript.jpg

Source other than a crinkled piece of typescript?

Did you read it? LOL It said he got a F in basic job creation lMAO the paper is a something someone made to poke fun at Obama.

Why is it we know so little about the most Transparent President ever? As for his school records I am betting we dont get to see them cause he most likely used his fathers country tro get special treament and thus committed fraud.

You have evidence that is true?

Harvard University claims it s true

And Columbia claims he went there as well. YET no one in his class years remembers him. Like I said got any actual evidence?

Really?!?!?! Really?!??!!?

"We’re not sure why, but this false claim has been forwarded widely in recent days, judging by the number of queries we’ve received.

Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental College when he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior. More than 20,000 students currently attend Columbia. The enrollment in the early ’80s might have been lower, but not everybody would have met or remembered Obama. And it’s absolutely untrue that "not one person has ever come forward" from his years there, or that he is "the man who wasn’t there."

Columbia University proudly claims Obama as a 1983 graduate. The university magazine Columbia College Today profiled him as far back as 2005, after he was elected to the U.S. Senate.

Last year, the New York Times wrote about Phil Boerner, who roomed with the future president during his first year at Columbia. The article included excerpts from the Columbia student directory, showing Obama living during his junior year at 142 West 109th Street near Columbia’s campus in New York City, and during his senior year at 339 East 94th Street"

Recollections of Obama's Ex-Roommate - NYTimes.com

Law Review vs a 'C' student? Why is it we're supposed to be concerned about Obama's credentials, when the last guy's record was a joke, even by his own estimation?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back