Aren't Leftwingers curious why Obama won't release his College records?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We are told over and over he is the smartest man we have ever had as President yet he spend money and time to HIDE the proof. He hired lawyers to hide his college years and those of his wife.

Are you left wingers not curious why that is? I mean no other President has ever hired Lawyers to hide their college transcripts and papers nor those of their wife's. What exactly is he afraid we will find in those records?

Obama's already told them he's the smartest guy on the planet.. that's all they need to hear.

They're not an overly bright bunch...

Romney closed a secret Swiss bank account under an IRS amnesty.

Why were you hiding that money, Mr. Romney?

Romney closed a secret Swiss bank account under an IRS amnesty.

Why were you hiding that money, Mr. Romney?

Romney's not "currently" president. Obama is.

If he's so damn smart...like he tries to tell us he is, why doesn't he release his college papers? He's so in love with himself, i would think if he did that well in college that he would want the world to know about it! I would!

So that only leaves the idea that he's hiding something. There's no other answer for it.

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

How does having wealth relate to Obama's School records?

Are you saying we can have an idiot for President but we cannot have a rich President?

I don't care how much Romney is worth....... but I do care that we have a Fake for a President :)

Felony tax evasion.

Stealing from every tax payer in America.

What is he hiding?

Are you saying we can have an idiot for President but we cannot have a rich President?

I don't care how much Romney is worth....... but I do care that we have a Fake for a President :)

Felony tax evasion.

Continue to troll in this thread when you already have a thread ON THIS subject and I will report you.

I repeat you have a thread that asks those questions. Post in it.

What is he hiding?

Felony tax evasion.

Oh, you mean like Tax Cheat Geithner, Obama's boy :D

Why on earth would Obama release his college records?

It is just giving the conservative propaganda machine a stick to beat him with as they gripe about every course he took and every grade he received.

Suffice it to say he graduated Harvard Law with honors

It is just giving the conservative propaganda machine a stick to beat him with as they gripe about every course he took and every grade he received.

You have evidence that is true?

Proof Please

Just a simple Diploma, all the records are not needed

No photoshop crap either :)

"Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange?"

snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

This, if true, is really weird.

We are told over and over he is the smartest man we have ever had as President yet he spend money and time to HIDE the proof. He hired lawyers to hide his college years and those of his wife.

Are you left wingers not curious why that is? I mean no other President has ever hired Lawyers to hide their college transcripts and papers nor those of their wife's. What exactly is he afraid we will find in those records?

Dont care.

Honestly.

At this point demanding for Obama to release more papers from his past just smacks of more birther bullshit.

I dont care about his college years...at all.

At this point Obamas ONLY appeal is he is "Not Romney". Thats it.

Im thinking I might vote for Rocky Anderson just so I dont have to vote for either of those clowns.

Why should he? Last time I checked, college records aren't a requirement to hold the office of the POTUS. What do you guys think - Harvard gave him a fake diploma because he's a black guy?

"Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is that not strange?"

snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

This, if true, is really weird.

And not surprising. Obama is living a lie.

I wonder why Romney is hiding and protecting the people who are bank rolling his campaign? And why suddenly who you align yourself with doesn't matter to right-wingers. Only Romney tho, they are very concerned with Obamas funding and cash.

Forum List

Back