Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

I believe it was Huckabee who tried to organize it. I'm going for lunch today out of both support for a legit business and curiosity to see if the message was widespread.

I would, the closest one to me is 30 miles away...

I support Chick-fil-A 100%...

I heard a little of the Mike Gallagher(sp?) Show on the radio today, he was actually suggesting that people in the drive through should pay for the car behind them as a nice gesture. You guys are weird.

I'm just glad Operation Artery Clog is running smoothly.

:eusa_shhh: The plan is working. Don't let the cat out of the bag.

Omg.......

They have been camped out since this morning. The line is at least 3 or 4 blocks long. They are passing out thankyou cards for free food because of the wait.

I think that is fantastic.....

It's great to see individuals come out and support free speech...

I believe it was Huckabee who tried to organize it. I'm going for lunch today out of both support for a legit business and curiosity to see if the message was widespread.

No, the closest one is 35 miles away. I do support the chickens right to die for me though.

This should be a non-issue since the boss said what millions and millions and millions of other Americans believe concerning marriage, but the liars on the left turned it into Chick-fil-A is discriminating against gays, which is pure bullshit but very par for the course from those clowns.

And what have these a-holes gotten for this version of their idiocy? Just a ground swell of millions of people deciding to back a quickly organized day of support for Chick-fil-A restaurants all across the country in fil-A states.

So lefties, just think of it as a great big gigantic Fuck You from the rest of us.

I wouldn't know. I don't eat fast food crap - I've opted out of the western diet.
But isn't the main gist of their business fried chicken sandwiches? I used to work in a mall and there was one in the food court. That's all I ever saw coming out of that place.

I heard a little of the Mike Gallagher(sp?) Show on the radio today, he was actually suggesting that people in the drive through should pay for the car behind them as a nice gesture. You guys are weird.

I'm just glad Operation Artery Clog is running smoothly.

Chicken is healthy eats...

True Story...

It is lower in fat than red meat, but when you fry it in grease it looses it's low fat status. I prefer bbq or oven baked with crushed rosemary and I don't have to pay 10 dollars a pound like at Chick-Fil-A. I did work for them in 77-78. I loved that lemonade and lemon pie.

I don't personally eat a lot of fast food, but I'd run by to buy some for the dog. She loves chicken McNuggets.
But it's all a moot point since there are no Chic-fil-A in Alaska. So I guess I'll be supporting First Amendment rights in spirit, too.

I wouldn't know. I don't eat fast food crap - I've opted out of the western diet.
But isn't the main gist of their business fried chicken sandwiches? I used to work in a mall
and there was one in the food court. That's all I ever saw coming out of that place.

Most of it is breaded and baked...

There are grilled options as well...

Salads, wraps, etc...

The food is good and the people that work there are very pleasant and always willing to make the customer happy...

It's not a Mickey D's....

No. I don't support people who practice hate speech.

So if someone says they're pro gay marriage they're practicing hate speech against traditional marraige? I gotta lot of businesses I gotta start boycotting then. :eusa_whistle:

We ate there last evening, I don't go there a lot but it was really good for fast food, so I'll be going back.

Omg.......

They have been camped out since this morning. The line is at least 3 or 4 blocks long. They are passing out thankyou cards for free food because of the wait.

I think that is fantastic.....

It's great to see individuals come out and support free speech...

Let's hope the conservative voter turnout is as enthusiastic in Nov.

Photo where I was for the doubters

20120801_115954.jpg

Forum List

Back