Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

And the snarky CFO of the medical supply company Vante went to the Chic fil a drive through and video taped himself bullying the waitress. He then posted his vid on You Tube. When his company saw what he had done they promptly fired him. He is now looking for a job. I wish him bad luck in his job hunt.

Kristalnacht was a very serious thing.....apparently you do not think so.

This attack on liberty was a very serious thing.

The difference here is that you got stopped in your tracks, it backfired on you. At least a third of the people I saw while in line Wednesday were black - and I don't think they'll be voting Barack, in fact a couple of families near me were very vocal in their dedication NOT to vote for a man who opposes traditional marriage. Look, I was there as a civil libertarian, your filthy party attempted to deny freedom of speech by using the power of government to punish those who hold ideas that deviate from the party. I'm not religious, but a LOT of black people are, and this is a serious issue for them.

This whole thing has blown up in your face.

The difference here is that you got stopped in your tracks, it backfired on you. At least a third of the people I saw while in line Wednesday were black - and I don't think they'll be voting Barack, in fact a couple of families near me were very vocal in their dedication NOT to vote for a man who opposes traditional marriage. Look, I was there as a civil libertarian, your filthy party attempted to deny freedom of speech by using the power of government to punish those who hold ideas that deviate from the party. I'm not religious, but a LOT of black people are, and this is a serious issue for them.

Chick-fil-A compared to Kristalnacht.....courtesy of Uncensored.

Way to go, PC police. Lines around the block, millions of new customers, publicity that couldn't be bought at any price.

The predictable result of PC's hyper-sensitivity. Making a big deal of some guy's words, not letting him open his doors, calling him every name in the book for his personal opinion.

You folks just aren't going to learn, are ya?

You do realize that it isn't just his words, but the companies actions that people are protesting, right? The organization donated millions of dollars to groups that equate gays with pedophiles among others.

You do realize a mayor threatened to keep a business out of his city just based on the organization's beliefs?

I don't eat fast food, I don't go to Chick-fil-a, have not participated in the recent eat, make out or whatever.

If the public wants to boycott, fine in my book, I am behind you 100%, do what you think you need to do.

Government is to remain neutral, stay out of it, when they get involved, then the people need to put them back into their place.

Yes, and I disagree with the Mayor (who has since backed off).

Sorry, Marc, I didn't see any 'force', is speaking your mind, i.e. freedom of speech now considered 'forcing' your views on others?

The only force was by the leftist thugs.

Democrats in Portland, Chicago, Boston, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, all vowing to use the power of the government to attack the company for holding views not approved of by the party.

Rahm and company planned a Kristalnacht, but it backfired.

Way to go, PC police. Lines around the block, millions of new customers, publicity that couldn't be bought at any price.

The predictable result of PC's hyper-sensitivity. Making a big deal of some guy's words, not letting him open his doors, calling him every name in the book for his personal opinion.

You do realize that it isn't just his words, but the companies actions that people are protesting, right? The organization donated millions of dollars to groups that equate gays with pedophiles among others.

What organization? Where did they (the organization donated to) make this 'announcment' about gays? How much money did the Chik fil a corporation donate and where did you get this information?

What organization? Where did they (the organization donated to) make this 'announcment' about gays? How much money did the Chik fil a corporation donate and where did you get this information?

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...-gay-marriage/discrimination/2012/07/02/42684

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...reasons-it-isnt-what-you-think_b_1725237.html

Last edited:

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.co...-gay-marriage/discrimination/2012/07/02/42684

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

I'll check out your links, but I asked you some simple questions, and if you know all about the issue, you should have been able to answer them without using links. They were pretty simple questions. Huffington post, seriously?

Okay, checked out the first link, obviously a leftist organization and very pro gay. So, which of those organizations that were listed in the article did what you claimed, and where is the link to that?

Same thing with the second link, a lot of suppositions and opinions, and the mention that the Poverty Law Group deemed one of the donated to organizations as a 'hate group'. I'm thinking your sources are just a tad biased, dear. ;)

Do you see opposition to the idea of 'gay marriage' as hate?

I'll check out your links, but I asked you some simple questions, and if you know all about the issue, you should have been able to answer them without using links. They were pretty simple questions. Huffington post, seriously?

Okay, checked out the first link, obviously a leftist organization and very pro gay. So, which of those organizations that were listed in the article did what you claimed, and where is the link to that?

Same thing with the second link, a lot of suppositions and opinions, and the mention that the Poverty Law Group deemed one of the donated to organizations as a 'hate group'. I'm thinking your sources are just a tad biased, dear. ;)

I'm on an iPhone at Siskiyou Lake. Read the links, they are self explanatory.

I choose not to support an organization that donates to a certified hate group that thinks gays are akin to pedophiles.

Chick-fil-A compared to Kristalnacht.....courtesy of Uncensored.

Different level of intensity, BUT, same spirit of "tolerance", yes.

And you are free to look up the companies donations. The organizations they donate to are extremely anti gay...to the point of wanting us all "exported" out of the country.

The comments of CFA's COO just brought the level of their anti-gayness to light. The words aren't the driving force behind the protest.

I choose not to eat biggoty chicken.

And you are free to look up the companies donations. The organizations they donate to are extremely anti gay...to the point of wanting us all "exported" out of the country.

You have yet to show proof of any of these claims. You made the claims about the donations,the organizations and what they supposedly support/say, it's on you to back up what you say.

The comments of CFA's COO just brought the level of their anti-gayness to light. The words aren't the driving force behind the protest.

I choose not to eat biggoty chicken.

What is 'anti-gay' exactly? How do you define it?

Forum List

Back