Are you for or against a summit?

Are you for or against the summit with North Korea

• Yes, I am for the summit

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No, I am not for the summit

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
David Pressman, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations for special political affairs.

hes not from the left you dumbass RW hick ... DDDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR
So..................It's a discussion between 2 people..........they will all plan and discuss what needs to be said............

But it isn't as complicated as you perceive.

two people .. you need to learn as much about the summit as Trump does - GOMER
You are obsessed with finding anything negative on Trump you can find.

I understand you are butt hurt because the criminal Hillary lost.......You lost there..............no one ever thought this could happen at all..................so pardon me when we tell you bunch of losers to go back to the bleachers and use your pom poms..........................

Your MOTTO...........Make America Fail Again.................suits you.

some two for a nickle reality tv show host falls off the short bus head first into the oval office and hes capable of conducting denuclearization talks with the person he called ROCKETMAN and promised to erase him off the planet, without a plan of any sort ????????????????

yeah it would be better to cancel said summit if you really think it would be a summit.

DERP DIDDY DERP DERP - DERP DERP

So what's your plan there hero? You must have a better one, cause I'm sure you're not ignorant enough to complain about Trump without a better plan. So lay it out, show how you're so much more intelligent than the President.

psssst - hey idiot

I could have 40 plans and Im not in any position to implement any of them.

anyone in Trumps place and refuses council from foreign policy experts with insight that could assist him with NK is a F'n quintessential dumbfuck.

this country has been playing mental gymnastics with NK for 30 years - theres no way in hell his self proclaimed genius can beat that much experience ... the stupid old derelict didnt even know what Brexit was. All of you nuclear chicken chites who insist this summit is of great importance arent too damn worried about sending in Cpt. Kangaroo to do your bidding.

idiots ........

So..................It's a discussion between 2 people..........they will all plan and discuss what needs to be said............

But it isn't as complicated as you perceive.

I understand you are butt hurt because the criminal Hillary lost.......You lost there..............no one ever thought this could happen at all..................so pardon me when we tell you bunch of losers to go back to the bleachers and use your pom poms..........................

some two for a nickle reality tv show host falls off the short bus head first into the oval office and hes capable of conducting denuclearization talks with the person he called ROCKETMAN and promised to erase him off the planet, without a plan of any sort ????????????????

yeah it would be better to cancel said summit if you really think it would be a summit.

So what's your plan there hero? You must have a better one, cause I'm sure you're not ignorant enough to complain about Trump without a better plan. So lay it out, show how you're so much more intelligent than the President.

psssst - hey idiot

anyone in Trumps place and refuses council from foreign policy experts with insight that could assist him with NK is a F'n quintessential dumbfuck.

this country has been playing mental gymnastics with NK for 30 years - theres no way in hell his self proclaimed genius can beat that much experience ... the stupid old derelict didnt even know what Brexit was. All of you nuclear chicken chites who insist this summit is of great importance arent too damn worried about sending in Cpt. Kangaroo to do your bidding.

idiots ........

So tell me, what foreign policy "expert" can you point to that has had any REAL success with NK?

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

So tell me, what foreign policy "expert" can you point to that has had any REAL success with NK?

Bill Clinton was making progress

Once Bush 43 came in, he flushed it all down the toilet

Typically, administrations undertake extensive preparation and negotiations with multiple agencies to get ready for a high-level meeting like this.

“There is no more carefully planned for, anticipated or curated event that the U.S. government participates in than a presidential-level negotiation with an adversary,” says David Pressman, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations for special political affairs.

Trumps answer;

With just one month until a scheduled sit-down with North Korea’s leader, President Donald Trump hasn’t set aside much time to prepare for meeting with Kim Jong Un, a stark contrast to the approach of past presidents.

“He doesn’t think he needs to,” said a senior administration official familiar with the President’s preparation. Aides plan to squeeze in time for Trump to learn more about Kim’s psychology and strategize on ways to respond to offers Kim may make in person, but so far a detailed plan hasn’t been laid out for getting Trump ready for the summit.

aka, no plan.

NK will work out as good as repeal/replace did for Goldilocks.
As usual.....Trump plans to just wing it

Strut in, do the handshake tug of war, make your demands and expect everyone to submit

Doomed to fail

^^^ Sour Grapes and Wistful Thinking Combined!!!! ^^^
What deals has Donnie Dealmaker made since becoming president?

He's undone the horribly ignorant Obabble deals.

Winning!!!!!!!
He said he would come up with something better

He has failed

No, he hasn't. But that won't stop you for hoping he fails even if it harms our national security.

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

look idiot, sanctions are in place for a reason - the entire Un family are cruel dictators who dont deserve one single word from an American President, not one. Goldilocks should shoot them the finger just like 43 did

if those bastards want to come to the table they need to do a 180 in every aspect about running their country and taking care of their people.

act like humans, talk to humans ... END OF CONVO.

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

RW asshats cry about how badly ragheads treat women and their people - Koreans arent good enough for you hypocrite morons?

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

look idiot, sanctions are in place for a reason - the entire Un family are cruel dictators who dont deserve one single word from an American President, not one. Goldilocks should shoot them the finger just like 43 did

if those bastards want to come to the table they need to do a 180 in every aspect about running their country and taking care of their people.

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

RW asshats cry about how badly ragheads treat women and their people - Koreans arent good enough for you hypocrite morons?
Yeah..........and they fire more missiles at Guam and toward's Japan again..................Yeah that's real smart..............

He's at the table because of increased Pressure and a response from Nations over there and Trump........Continue to fire them and there will be consequences................got China involved and they placed Sanctions..............Jong got pressured by everyone..........Japan even threatened to come and kikc their asses if they continued firing in their direction...................

China was backed into a corner under these circumstances..........and applied pressure...........

Now there is a chance that this pressure can do something positive, and avoid a possible War........

Are you such a WAR MONGER that you would not give PEACE a CHANCE FIRST.

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

Yeah..........and they fire more missiles at Guam and toward's Japan again..................Yeah that's real smart..............

He's at the table because of increased Pressure and a response from Nations over there and Trump........Continue to fire them and there will be consequences................got China involved and they placed Sanctions..............Jong got pressured by everyone..........Japan even threatened to come and kikc their asses if they continued firing in their direction...................

China was backed into a corner under these circumstances..........and applied pressure...........

Now there is a chance that this pressure can do something positive, and avoid a possible War........

Im a human rights monger;

A 2014 United Nations Commission of Inquiry (COI) report on human rights in North Korea stated that systematic, widespread, and gross human rights violations committed by the government included murder, enslavement, torture, imprisonment, rape, forced abortion, and other sexual violence, and constituted crimes against humanity.

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THEN WE TALK - NOT UNTIL,

THE END

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

A 2014 United Nations Commission of Inquiry (COI) report on human rights in North Korea stated that systematic, widespread, and gross human rights violations committed by the government included murder, enslavement, torture, imprisonment, rape, forced abortion, and other sexual violence, and constituted crimes against humanity.

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END
Trump has stated maximum pressure until they stop that shit.............

Jong has stated a willingness to do so............whether he is lying is at question as he's a liar........is still in the air.......

The Sanctions are still there..............and will still be there after the meeting............and until they actually stop some of the shit you just quoted.......

Why were you not the same way with Iran? There abuses are very large..........they have Human Rights abuses galore...........but you were SO WILLING TO SAY GREAT DEAL.

But NOW that is changed...............................Interesting.........or is it that you change your stripes repeatedly........for political reasons.
531ff9b2a166dd5cccca36f495dafd12.jpg

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

Jong has stated a willingness to do so............whether he is lying is at question as he's a liar........is still in the air.......

The Sanctions are still there..............and will still be there after the meeting............and until they actually stop some of the shit you just quoted.......

Why were you not the same way with Iran? There abuses are very large..........they have Human Rights abuses galore...........but you were SO WILLING TO SAY GREAT DEAL.

But NOW that is changed...............................Interesting.........or is it that you change your stripes repeatedly........for political reasons.

the demographics profiling Trump voters are dead on.

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

What does this have to do with the price of Rice in North Korea...................hmmmm.........

Please continue your Rage on how Great you are and how stupid we are..........It's Amusing ...........

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

Bill Clinton was making progress

Once Bush 43 came in, he flushed it all down the toilet

That's why Trump wants to negotiate a treaty instead of an executive agreement, he wants an agreement that this binding on congress and future administrations.

Anytime you get two opposing countries to sit down and talk it is never a bad thing,

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

Deflection, is that the best you got? Try answering the question.

psssst - hey idiot

idiots ........

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

Nice fantasy. LMAO

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

What does this have to do with the price of Rice in North Korea...................hmmmm.........

Please continue your Rage on how Great you are and how stupid we are..........It's Amusing ...........
Let Trump try what the hell... Could be very Illuminating for everyone but I doubt it. North North Korea wanted a summit forever and will never give up the nukes they have... But perhaps they will stop it at this point and become a more normal Nation. Stranger things have happened. Their dictator went to school in Switzerland Etc...

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

Yet you're doing nothing but deflecting and running away form questions. What does that say about you?

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

Let Trump try what the hell... Could be very Illuminating for everyone but I doubt it. North North Korea wanted a summit forever and will never give up the nukes they have... But perhaps they will stop it at this point and become a more normal Nation. Stranger things have happened. Their dictator went to school in Switzerland Etc...
I choose Hoping for the best................do I have trust issues ..........yes......

But I hope that it bears something good............

WHATS THE PROBLEM ?

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

Not stupid, you people know an incredible amount of garbage propaganda and character assassination lol. And I don't blame you dupes... I blame the big boy scumbag GOP billionaire brainwashers. Who are dying off thank God...

stop that shit ^^^^^^^^

stop the nuclear program

THE END

Not stupid, you people know an incredible amount of garbage propaganda and character assassination lol. And I don't blame you dupes... I blame the big boy scumbag GOP billionaire brainwashers. Who are dying off thank God...
You just can't bring yourself to hope for a better outcome.........without taking a political shot across the bow..........

No big deal.....or political differences are known............they will not change...........but my point on hope for the summit stands....

Remember when Trump (greatest president of the modern era and not close) announced talks with NK and then a summit was scheduled? The networks like Maddow and CNN attacked Trump. Pelosi attacked Trump. Then when the SK president met with kim jong un, to put an of the 68 year armistice, the left wing said it had nothing to do with Trump policies.

Not one president has even talked to a NK president, let alone even hint at ending the armistice. Within two years, that is exactly what is happening.

Now, we have a group that attacked Trump for creating a NUCLEAR ESCALATION with NORTH KOREA. Hawaii was freaking out. The left incessant yelling about a war as a result of Trump's tough talk. Then, North Korea does an about face (as a result of the tough talk), and the left say it has nothing do with ANYTHING Trump did.

Am I getting all of that right? I know that must be wrong. I mean it has to be right? The left could not be that blatant with their hypocrisy and not see it. Right? They are not that dumb, are they?

Yes, they are that dumb.
------------------------------------------------- i am for a Summit IF TRUMP goes in and kicks azz or just gives 'rocketman' the finger and then walks away . ------------- better yet , TRUMP pulls out a .45 or the 'khadafi' .357 and ends the meeting right there Owl . [MAGA]

Forum List

Back