Democrat Perverts Toppled By #MeToo Plot Their Comeback...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Cue the 'I went to Rehab, i'm not a dirty pervert anymore' shite. Same ole same ole in the pervert Entertainment World. Will folks fall for it again? I guess we'll see.

Charlie Rose, Mario Batali and others celebrities are planning to rehabilitate their reputations after a range of accusations.

America’s entertainment industry has been left reeling from the #MeToo movement. But that hasn’t stopped many of the high-profile men it has toppled from planning their comebacks.

Talkshow host Charlie Rose was fired by CBS and PBS in November after he was accused of groping colleagues and walking around naked in front of them, allegations he denies. Last month, he was reported to have been pitching a new atonement TV series in which he interviews other accused men like him, according to Page Six.

Celebrity chef Mario Batali took a leave of absence after he was accused by multiple women of inappropriate and abusive behaviour. After apologising, he has been “eyeing a second act”, according to the New York Times. Friends and associates say he is “pondering timelines” as to how he might step back into his career just months after it imploded, including by “creating a new company led by a powerful woman chief executive”.

Former Today Show co-host Matt Lauer, comedian Louis CK, and former public radio host Garrison Keillor are also all reported to be looking for redemption...

Read More:
How famous men toppled by #MeToo plot their comeback
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Last edited:
What is inappropriate behavior? These men should fight back by "outing" the women who are now complaining. Which of these women were throwing their panties at the men they now accuse?

Name the women who sent photographs of themselves scribbled with DRR (Director's rights respected) or PRR (Producer's rights respected).

Publicly identify and name women who offered sex for a part.

Now we got a worthwhile horse race.

“In some cases, the advice would be: ‘you need a reality check’ – there’s not going to be a comeback,” said Evan Nierman, founder of crisis PR firm Red Banyan, adding that he would advise some prospective clients to just go and enjoy their wealth on a beach somewhere.

“I don’t think there’s going to be a comeback for Harvey Weinstein,” he added.

In New York on Friday, Weinstein was charged with rape, a criminal sex act, sex abuse and sexual misconduct for alleged incidents involving two separate women...

How famous men toppled by #MeToo plot their comeback

Forum List

Back