Are you for or against a summit?

Are you for or against the summit with North Korea

• Yes, I am for the summit

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No, I am not for the summit

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
LOL

Now he isn't studying for a meeting with another person tactic. My God the Stupidity flows from the left.

We could meet with him today and say......well Jung what's up. You will get rid of your nukes and what do you want in return..................

Our Sanctions will remain til we see positive verifiable proof that you abide by the agreement.

For this the sanctions will be removed and you can conduct trade with the world again. Your people will be better off and your neighbors to the South would not have to walk the line so much.

What is your solution Jung....................

There is NO MASTER DIALOGUE THERE................It's to talk............

David Pressman, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations for special political affairs.

hes not from the left you dumbass RW hick ... DDDDDDUUUUURRRRRRR
So..................It's a discussion between 2 people..........they will all plan and discuss what needs to be said............

But it isn't as complicated as you perceive.

two people .. you need to learn as much about the summit as Trump does - GOMER
You are obsessed with finding anything negative on Trump you can find.

I understand you are butt hurt because the criminal Hillary lost.......You lost there..............no one ever thought this could happen at all..................so pardon me when we tell you bunch of losers to go back to the bleachers and use your pom poms..........................

Your MOTTO...........Make America Fail Again.................suits you.

some two for a nickle reality tv show host falls off the short bus head first into the oval office and hes capable of conducting denuclearization talks with the person he called ROCKETMAN and promised to erase him off the planet, without a plan of any sort ????????????????

yeah it would be better to cancel said summit if you really think it would be a summit.

DERP DIDDY DERP DERP - DERP DERP
Only in your I HATE MIND is their NO PLAN...................you don't know anything..........you choose articles that FEED your I HATE TRUMP DEMENSIA...................it is as plain as every post you make..............

It is clear to me..............that you are looking for alternative talking points for however this meeting goes...........

If it wins...............you'll say S. Korea saved the day from Trump............or look what China has done......

If it fails ..........you'll say SEE WE TOLD YOU SO......see Trump is an idiot.......................

Are you already typing the aftermath of the meeting......................We can do it for you if you need a little help with it. Because we already know what you will say...................

Your HATE IS TRANSPARENT...................

Your side LOST the ELECTION..............

Now your side is LOSING your MINDS...................

David Pressman, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations for special political affairs.

So..................It's a discussion between 2 people..........they will all plan and discuss what needs to be said............

I understand you are butt hurt because the criminal Hillary lost.......You lost there..............no one ever thought this could happen at all..................so pardon me when we tell you bunch of losers to go back to the bleachers and use your pom poms..........................

some two for a nickle reality tv show host falls off the short bus head first into the oval office and hes capable of conducting denuclearization talks with the person he called ROCKETMAN and promised to erase him off the planet, without a plan of any sort ????????????????

yeah it would be better to cancel said summit if you really think it would be a summit.

Only in your I HATE MIND is their NO PLAN...................you don't know anything..........you choose articles that FEED your I HATE TRUMP DEMENSIA...................it is as plain as every post you make..............

It is clear to me..............that you are looking for alternative talking points for however this meeting goes...........

If it wins...............you'll say S. Korea saved the day from Trump............or look what China has done......

If it fails ..........you'll say SEE WE TOLD YOU SO......see Trump is an idiot.......................

Are you already typing the aftermath of the meeting......................We can do it for you if you need a little help with it. Because we already know what you will say...................

youre an idiot ... you have no idea what I would say or when.

grow up

youre an idiot ... you have no idea what I would say or when.

grow up
LOL

Your standard posts are I HATE TRUMP..............so figuring out what you will say next is very easy............

We expect it.............We know it's coming.............no matter the subject......no matter the time....................

It's HATE FEST 2018 baby................we see it every day.........and it matters not..........Your side are losers............and you keep losing................and you lose again............

We'll see where this goes............but no matter the outcome we know where you will go..............

I'm for the summit on the condition that Trump know when to walk away and how not to get played by NK. So far, he's doing well. He called Kim's bluff, and Kim blinked. Good sign.
Seems all Trump knows is walk away

I'm for the summit on the condition that Trump know when to walk away and how not to get played by NK. So far, he's doing well. He called Kim's bluff, and Kim blinked. Good sign.

Silly knigget. Kim blinked and now the summit is back on. Trump showed Kim he's not a patsy like Bubba and Obabble.

Typically, administrations undertake extensive preparation and negotiations with multiple agencies to get ready for a high-level meeting like this.

“There is no more carefully planned for, anticipated or curated event that the U.S. government participates in than a presidential-level negotiation with an adversary,” says David Pressman, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations for special political affairs.

Trumps answer;

With just one month until a scheduled sit-down with North Korea’s leader, President Donald Trump hasn’t set aside much time to prepare for meeting with Kim Jong Un, a stark contrast to the approach of past presidents.

“He doesn’t think he needs to,” said a senior administration official familiar with the President’s preparation. Aides plan to squeeze in time for Trump to learn more about Kim’s psychology and strategize on ways to respond to offers Kim may make in person, but so far a detailed plan hasn’t been laid out for getting Trump ready for the summit.

aka, no plan.

NK will work out as good as repeal/replace did for Goldilocks.
As usual.....Trump plans to just wing it

Strut in, do the handshake tug of war, make your demands and expect everyone to submit

Doomed to fail

^^^ Sour Grapes and Wistful Thinking Combined!!!! ^^^
What deals has Donnie Dealmaker made since becoming president?

Typically, administrations undertake extensive preparation and negotiations with multiple agencies to get ready for a high-level meeting like this.

“There is no more carefully planned for, anticipated or curated event that the U.S. government participates in than a presidential-level negotiation with an adversary,” says David Pressman, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations for special political affairs.

Trumps answer;

With just one month until a scheduled sit-down with North Korea’s leader, President Donald Trump hasn’t set aside much time to prepare for meeting with Kim Jong Un, a stark contrast to the approach of past presidents.

“He doesn’t think he needs to,” said a senior administration official familiar with the President’s preparation. Aides plan to squeeze in time for Trump to learn more about Kim’s psychology and strategize on ways to respond to offers Kim may make in person, but so far a detailed plan hasn’t been laid out for getting Trump ready for the summit.

aka, no plan.

Strut in, do the handshake tug of war, make your demands and expect everyone to submit

Doomed to fail

He's undone the horribly ignorant Obabble deals.

Winning!!!!!!!

Silly knigget. Kim blinked and now the summit is back on. Trump showed Kim he's not a patsy like Bubba and Obabble.

Where is Trump?

I'm not your interwebs research assistant. If you want to know where he is RIGHT THIS MINUTE, then look it up for yourself.

Trumps answer;

aka, no plan.

Doomed to fail

Trumps playing "Go Fish" - NK is playing Chess.

The only people NK could play chess with are fuckin' black, liberal
democrats, who cannot spell "Go Fish."

The fucking Jaboni, that America wasted its time on as President is long
gone and everything is getting better.

If the result might tend to benefit President Trump the crazy left would be against it even if N.K. had missiles pointed at Hawaii.

I’m for it. Why not . What does never talking to each other get you ?

Trumps answer;

aka, no plan.

Doomed to fail

He's undone the horribly ignorant Obabble deals.

Winning!!!!!!!
He said he would come up with something better

He has failed

LOL

Now he isn't studying for a meeting with another person tactic. My God the Stupidity flows from the left.

We could meet with him today and say......well Jung what's up. You will get rid of your nukes and what do you want in return..................

Our Sanctions will remain til we see positive verifiable proof that you abide by the agreement.

For this the sanctions will be removed and you can conduct trade with the world again. Your people will be better off and your neighbors to the South would not have to walk the line so much.

What is your solution Jung....................

There is NO MASTER DIALOGUE THERE................It's to talk............

So what's your plan there hero? You must have a better one, cause I'm sure you're not ignorant enough to complain about Trump without a better plan. So lay it out, show how you're so much more intelligent than the President.

Forum List

Back